Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

30 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

So you have studied him? @Parklife

he must have at least one viewer.

What is there to study about anyone working for GB news?

When Piers Morgan had on Mick Lynch, and started going on about Thunderbirds, he was rightly criticised by folk online for misrepresenting the issue and dragging something that had merit into the gutter.

His response was genuinely "but it was entertaining."

How they can say they are a "news" channel is baffling. Many modern media entities lack credibility but those cunts take the piss. 

All tailored to a certain type of gype. It's not about brining new, objective information, or rational debate, it's about selling you your prejudice back to you. Both sides do it. 

It's brutal. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Posh cunt that boy. 

Balls of Steel was good. 

Obviously needed a new career after that 

He seems to have done everything in his power to put his hair in to the least desirable positions possible for it to look decent. 

It's actually quite a remarkable achievement. 

I think if I were introduced to him in a bar I would have to get up, go in to the toilet cubicle, scream out the window, back to the bar, 3 shots of tequila, before I could compose myself enough to take him, or indeed life again, seriously. 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

What is there to study about anyone working for GB news?

When Piers Morgan had on Mick Lynch, and started going on about Thunderbirds, he was rightly criticised by folk online for misrepresenting the issue and dragging something that had merit into the gutter.

His response was genuinely "but it was entertaining."

How they can say they are a "news" channel is baffling. Many modern media entities lack credibility but those cunts take the piss. 

All tailored to a certain type of gype. It's not about brining new, objective information, or rational debate, it's about selling you your prejudice back to you. Both sides do it. 

It's brutal. 

That wasn't GB News

4 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I recognise him, used to present a Jeremy Beadle style hidden camera show called Balls Of Steel. Ch4 I think it was on. The lassie Thaila Zucchi that played the honeypot was stunning.

He looks and sounds like a middle class prick, this ones good though.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Why he take his vest off?

Birds there innit.

Might get a gam out of it...

6 hours ago, The Boofon said:

I doubt anyone who lives there isn't a mink so you're very likely safe enough.

Not true, I lived in some pretty shitty areas as a young man out in the world on my own... and never did I resort to buying a Pit Bull, wearing a gold chain OVER my clothes, or scrapping in the streets over a bird the size of a small buffalo 

Poor areas are full of people who aren't minks, but of course the minks tend to overshadow this fact with their mink behaviour.

Conversely I live in a fairly affluent area, and you'd be surprised how many people with money are just the worst minks imaginable. 

I'll say it again, money isn't the measure of a mink. 

19 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Incredible how many huns are fat baldies.

An almost nutrition-free diet will do that to you... morbid obesity and premature hair loss. 

The 'behaving like vermin' thing is genetic, though, and there's no fucking diet on the planet can prevent that.