Fraser Hornby

3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Odd that people wouldn’t have a proven goal scorer when we are crying out for one simply because he’s a hun cunt. Yet everyone is jizzing their pants over a past it Scott Brown.

Scott Brown is a cunt that has played for Celtic for a long time, whereas Lafferty is the personification of a Uber hun scumbag. 

Scott Brown sticks the throat, but Lafferty is a whole other level. 

3 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Is Hornby injured again?

What a pointless signing he has been.

As for Lafferty no just no.

I still want to smash his face in from that wink he gave after getting Mulgrew sent off. The anger I still have from that will never fade.

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Just one of the many reasons that Lafferty is a loathsome cunt.

If he played for us, I’d be happy to see his career ended with a horrendous tackle. 

56 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

There's uber huns we wouldn't take under any circumstances... Novo, Hately, etc.

Lafferty fits that bill.

Glass will have a near blank canvas.

We're hoping (praying) he'll be aiming higher than Lafferty.

Two different things.

Aberdeen won't be counting on Brown for goals (just as Celtic didn't).

And if you want to talk Sevco/Celtic... Sevco let Lafferty go after 19 appearances 3 seasons ago, while Celtic wanted Brown for next season.

52 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Scott Brown is a cunt that has played for Celtic for a long time, whereas Lafferty is the personification of a Uber hun scumbag. 

Scott Brown sticks the throat, but Lafferty is a whole other level. 

We had Goodwillie playing for us, we are signing Scott Brown so clearly aren’t fussy as far as scumbags go. Lafferty is a proven goal scorer at domestic and international level. Already got 3 in 4 games at Killie so clearly still plenty able at this level. Better than what we have at the moment.

Not that it would happen but people can’t deny he would do a job for us.

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

We had Goodwillie playing for us...

He was innocent till proven guilty during his time with Aberdeen.

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

...we are signing Scott Brown so clearly aren’t fussy as far as scumbags go.

Why do you believe that Scott Brown is a scumbag?

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Lafferty is a proven goal scorer at domestic and international level. Already got 3 in 4 games at Killie so clearly still plenty able at this level.

Then take away the three goals v a League Two Stenhousemuir.

8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Not that it would happen but people can’t deny he would do a job for us.

I would deny it.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Hornsby looked sharp on the highlights.  Shame he missed the near post flick off Mcginns cross or his confidence would have rocketed.  Tall bugger too.

And quite a pianist

That's just the way it is. Somethings will never change...

On 2/15/2021 at 1:08 PM, Tord31 said:

I'd take that bet.

On 2/15/2021 at 1:09 PM, NEM said:

How much?  1-0 Anderson already..... ?

On 2/15/2021 at 1:17 PM, Tord31 said:

£20 for Aberdeen For All.

I'll go Anderson 3, Kamberi 3, Hendry 1 and Hornby 0

Here we go.

Kamberi is gonna have to shift his ample rear

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Possibly, but my assertion was absolutely based on a McInnes "led" Dons.

Only way it could get back into our sights was by ridding ourselves of the narcissistic bore.

Aye if we'd bulleted him earlier then i dont think its unfair to assume we'd be even closer to top 3 clubs

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

He’s not had a great time of it injury wise, but in the time he has been on the park, he’s offered very little. Hard to see anything that justify’s the French club that forked out 2m for him. Feels like just another example of someone that’s grossly over rated coz they’re around the fringes of an EPL team. Hope he has a decent career, but feels like another Oliver Burke type.

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

He’s not had a great time of it injury wise, but in the time he has been on the park, he’s offered very little. Hard to see anything that justify’s the French club that forked out 2m for him. Feels like just another example of someone that’s grossly over rated coz they’re around the fringes of an EPL team. Hope he has a decent career, but feels like another Oliver Burke type.

Oli Burke will end up being a pub quiz question.  Which player cost £35,000,000+ in transfer fees but only did fuck all, everywhere he went?

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Oli McBurnie 

Edit - to be fair to the useless plastic hun cunt, he did well at Swansea one season. 

No, I'm talking about Burke. Add up his transfer fees and it is crazy money. About 6 million a goal. 

8 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Hendry 3

Anderson 2

Kamberi 1

Hornby 0

Momentum is with the Dons.

£20 on the line @NEM

2 games remaining but Ando might get a bonus 2 games. 

Surely this bet should have been voided when McInnes got the bullet?

The anticipated lack of goals, and the bet therein, from the loan strikers was surely made on the premise of a McInnes managed goal dearth?