Fraser Hornby

3 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

When you consider in England a useless donkey like Oli McBurnie cost £20 million you shouldn't be at all surprised that a £1.8 million based striker who left a English team is total shite.

Even Cosgrove went to Birmingham for more money. Hornby is not a good player.

Just shows how much more we should have got for Cosgrove.

23 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

When you consider in England a useless donkey like Oli McBurnie cost £20 million you shouldn't be at all surprised that a £1.8 million based striker who left a English team is total shite.

Yep Burke left for about 18 million as well ?,he’s utter dross 

21 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Sheffield Utd paid £24 million for the Liverpool reserve Brewster,£20 million for McBurnie and did a swop deal for Ollie Burke who had cost his last 2 clubs £13 and £15 million.

All useless.

Maybe Cosgrove is a bargain.

As for Hornby he has shown zilch in 4 games now.

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ll say Hendry will get more yellow cards than goals.

I think that was game no20 he’s been involved in this season with no goals. 

Baffling signing by McInnes. 

Cost cutting exercise.....he will be cheaper than Curtis

Whether he proves any better I have sincere doubts about

11 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Cost cutting exercise.....he will be cheaper than Curtis

Whether he proves any better I have sincere doubts about

Jesus, both are useless.

They’re both up there with the Leigh Hinds, & Leon Mike’s of the world. 

To sign a 4th choice centre forward from a bottom 6 team, with 0 goals to his name this season, takes a special kind of cluelessness. 

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

What are you suggesting here son?

A long-established expression among sailors uses the term, "a Jonah", to mean a sailor or a passenger whose presence on board brings bad luck and endangers the ship. Later, this meaning was extended to mean, "a person who carries a jinx, one who will bring bad luck to any enterprise."

3 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Any word on his injury?

Such bad luck - he was looking like a different player!  A few very silky touches and you could see his confidence growing...

Story of our season.

McKenna - Started the season strongly, not conceding many goals but we have to lose one of our biggest assets due to Covid thus Sold to Forrest. 

Watkins - playing really well, started scoring goals then injured

Wright - Started playing well and getting game time, injured then came back again, played ok and then sold to the Huns

Hedges - our player of the season so far, really starting to show what he can do this season, forms a good partnership with Watkins and Wright, loses both then ends up injured himself.

Cosgrove - Out only striker with a history of getting goals. Finds himself injured for ages, comes back in and isn't great then ends up sold as we need the money. 

Hornby - Starting to find his feet and fitness, playing well against Kilmarnock then gets injured.

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

An ambiguous 3 - 6 weeks I reckon, international break will cover some time 

Aye so a, sort of, worst case scenario is 3 games.

Shame but he's easily on for scoring 0 goals this season and his club will struggle to find a good club for him this summer. 

16 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Aye so a, sort of, worst case scenario is 3 games.

Shame but he's easily on for scoring 0 goals this season and his club will struggle to find a good club for him this summer. 

He started brightly Saturday as well.  Great flick to set up a chance and unlucky with the effort that led to his injury.  

Just now, StandFree1982 said:

He could have got a decent shot away had Campbell not tried to take the ball off his feet. Probably the reason he got injured as well. 

haha i thought that too, probably braced himself for impact with Campbell and pulled something.