16 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

When you say casting the net wider, my fear would be we’d go to Atlanta.

When you bear in mind their first team regulars include Jake Mulraney, it’s safe to assume anyone who can’t get in their team will be inferior to him, and the likes of Mulraney wouldn’t improve us. 

Poor Jake Mulraney is gonna get a shock if he ever, for some reason, comes on afc chat. He is getting absolutely slaughtered at every opportunity haha. Its great

10 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Personally I reckon he would thrive at Pittodrie, scoring plenty of goals, much like the Frank McDougall signing did back in the mid eighties (Frank wasn't super fit but boy could he finish!).

Apparently, McDougall had a visit down to Man Utd and upon meeting with Rudd Van Nistelrooy, Fergie pointed to McDougall and told Ruud “Now that’s a striker”

2 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

My Rangers supporting mate phoned me there saying he’s been working on a job for an Irish agent who is  McGrath’s agent and said he’s defo heading to Aberdeen this summer. Didn’t say when, just this summer.

if he was winding me up a think he’d pick a bigger name than McGrath ??

To play Trumps course aye?

3 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

Ofir Marciano, who is set to leave Hibs at the end of the season, has offers from a few SPL sides.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

You think one of them might be us???

Unless joe is going...won't be us

(thankfully. Cos he's pish)

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Unless joe is going...won't be us

(thankfully. Cos he's pish)

Yeah that's why I queried why he had posted it in our summer rumours thread

I could actually see one of the teams being Celtic who might be interested in him

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Yeah that's why I queried why he had posted it in our summer rumours thread

I could actually see one of the teams being Celtic who might be interested in him

The only teams you’d think he’d realistically move to from Hibs up here, would be SEVCO (who have two good keepers already), Celtic (who you’d think would want better, & don’t have a manager), & us, & we have two keepers signed up.

Cant see him staying in Scotland. 

Guest milne_afc
10 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Apparently, McDougall had a visit down to Man Utd and upon meeting with Rudd Van Nistelrooy, Fergie pointed to McDougall and told Ruud “Now that’s a striker”

As told by the fantasist oddball, McDougall

22 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The only teams you’d think he’d realistically move to from Hibs up here, would be SEVCO (who have two good keepers already), Celtic (who you’d think would want better, & don’t have a manager), & us, & we have two keepers signed up.

Cant see him staying in Scotland. 

Siegrist is moving on from the DABS (and I'd definitely be happy to sell Lewis and bring him in as his replacement but it won't be happening)

I think United could probably stretch to Marciano's wages if they really wanted to.

Celtic need 2 new keepers, but are likely stuck with both that Greek tragedy and Bain for the foreseeable future as no one else will want them. So could see them trying for Marciano as a relatively cheap option who is better than them both. If they can punt the Greek boy eventually to anywhere ( incurring a massive loss more than likely) they could then think about a top class 'keeper to displace Marciano

Clark Robertson is even worse than just being a hun. He's a fucking Aberdonian hun. A completely murder footballer as well. 

Get that in the cunting bin. 

14 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

the main man scott burns saying we are interested in clark robertson, devlin (short term deal) and anderson.

hmmm. 

All of that sounds shite... I don’t mean Scott Burns is talking shite, I’m saying all three suggestions would be shite.

Robertson is soft as shite & injury prone.

Devlin just needs to be released. He’s been fit for 3 months out of 3 years - get rid.

And Anderson needs released.

None of those three will improve us. 

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Clark Robertson is even worse than just being a hun. He's a fucking Aberdonian hun. A completely murder footballer as well. 

Didn't rate him previously. Even less so now if this is true.

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Agree with most of that but how do you know he’s not a good footballer? Surely can’t base that of his time here before? 

He’d probably be alright but he’s a hun.