3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

He couldn't dislodge any of the Portsmouth centre backs when he was there on loan...

Right back might have been a possibility but the young sevco loon will likely nail down that place for the next 10 years 

Can't see McCrorie getting capped now unless Scotland suffer a bizarre number of call offs prior to a match

He’s only played about 10 games for a team battering everyone. No telling how good Patterson will be. 

as for a bizarre number of call offs….. isn’t that what happens before every squad bar euro 2020 anyway?

4 hours ago, GDON21 said:

Rumours that were in talks with Marley Watkins. Glass wants one more striker and a left sided centre back. Jamie McCart is a target but a lot of clubs are in for him. Few loan options for centre back as well. 

He's training with Cardiff apparently. I can't see us going for him unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I agree partially about lack of game time.

But McGhee thought it a good idea to play against a decent Czech team with:

Langfield

Young Duff Considine Mulgrew

Foster Kerr McDonald Aluko

Miller Mackie.

Thanks for reminding me of that game.

All downhill for McGhoo after that one.....

Just hope that Glass having Brown as his leader on the pitch will ensure no slip ups in the first couple of European games.

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I agree partially about lack of game time.

But McGhee thought it a good idea to play against a decent Czech team with:

Langfield

Young Duff Considine Mulgrew

Foster Kerr McDonald Aluko

Miller Mackie.

What a shambles of a team that was. probably only Aluko would get a look in at our team nowadays... and obviously the immovable Considine.

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

He's training with Cardiff apparently. I can't see us going for him unfortunately. 

It's not far from Bristol,  so probably not as cut and dried as you think. Probably something more of convenience and happens a lot players allowed to keep their fitness with teams and no prospect of signing on.

I'd take him back, but he needs to add more goals to his game than just assists. 

8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ideally a permanent signing, but a first pick loan for 6-12 months would do in the meantime to go alongside Gallagher.

Similar to what we did with Michael Hector. 

Having Considine & McCrorie as 3rd & 4th picks would be ideal. 

Maybe a job for the new Head of Recruitment. 

What? Signing players? Can’t see that being part of his remit ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

It's not far from Bristol,  so probably not as cut and dried as you think. Probably something more of convenience and happens a lot players allowed to keep their fitness with teams and no prospect of signing on.

I'd take him back, but he needs to add more goals to his game than just assists. 

Isnt he welsh? Possible he's got some contacts at Cardiff, who are helping him out?

Imagine the outcry if Ramirez and Jet got injured and we have a run of games where Marley Watkins is our striker. It won’t matter we are not scoring because we are passing the ball and bringing others into play in the top end of the pitch. 
It will be interesting to see how vocal the Marley Watkins fan club is at that point.  ?

• Downvote 3
3 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Imagine the outcry if Ramirez and Jet got injured and we have a run of games where Marley Watkins is our striker. It won’t matter we are not scoring because we are passing the ball and bringing others into play in the top end of the pitch. 
It will be interesting to see how vocal the Marley Watkins fan club is at that point.  ?

Go and take your face for a shite you boring sad bastard. 

3 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Fuck up. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Cringe :(

4 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Your not really self aware are you?

I am disliked on here but you jogged by me on week 1 on the disapproval rating? If I were you I would join the other 3 back at abmad, your inane drivel just makes folks want to kill themselves 

begone fucknut  

12 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Your not really self aware are you?

I am disliked on here but you jogged by me on week 1 on the disapproval rating? If I were you I would join the other 3 back at abmad, your inane drivel just makes folks want to kill themselves 

begone fucknut  

A few posts about not wanting Marley Watkins back and now folk are going to do themselves in? 
Wait till I get started on Considine and Joe Lewis….it could turn into genocide.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
30 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

:hysterical:  Another couple of big giveaways of the fuds on here - I call them mutants - are their bitching and whining about "bullying" and their sad comfort zones being so tight they can't handle diversity.

Like it's even possible for words by one poster to a collection of mutants to constitute acts of barbaric cruelty and bullying and whatever the fuck they get so upset by. Absolute losers .

One day when they open up their arms and accept the truth then they will be better for it.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2