32 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Very true. They don’t like me but in all honesty I couldn’t give a hoot. It’s a shame some at Aberdeen Chat just dislike a fellow poster because he previously posted on another forum. That’s the real reason I wasn’t welcomed more warmly. 

On the contrary, I came from the same site but have not had same issues you are seeing.

Ironically I left there to see less of your posts ?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

On the contrary, I came from the same site but have not had same issues you are seeing.

Ironically I left there to see less of your posts ?

At least I have a bit banter with you. You left as I was giving you the Comical Ali similarity. The good thing is I am here now…just to make things more interesting than normal. 
No need for the thanks though, I don’t need that.

• Dildo 1
35 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Excellent 

????

No pressure on you pal, but can you give us all a rumour. You never know…you and mainstandmoan might be accused of being the same person if you produce the goods. It might be a more favourable comparison under the current circumstances  ?️‍♀️

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

At least I have a bit banter with you. 

That wasn't you, it was your other alter ego

6 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

The good thing is I am here now…just to make things more interesting than normal. 
No need for the thanks though, I don’t need that.

Yeah, I popped back to AbMad for a look as a result. The place is a bit more tranquil and nae as pish since you left ?

25 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

It is a decent forum at times. Pity it has been extremely quiet.

Yeah I've migrated over to this site recently too as AbMad is pretty dead. Mainstandmoan gave some good insights on the other site with regards rumours.

This pre-season has actually been quite dull in terms of rumours, despite the fact we've a new manager and have actually brought in a reasonable number of players. There's not many others that we've been linked with... Jackson Irvine, Clark Robertson, McGrath, Kerr, McCart, Calum Hendry...

19 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Yeah I've migrated over to this site recently too as AbMad is pretty dead. Mainstandmoan gave some good insights on the other site with regards rumours.

This pre-season has actually been quite dull in terms of rumours, despite the fact we've a new manager and have actually brought in a reasonable number of players. There's not many others that we've been linked with... Jackson Irvine, Clark Robertson, McGrath, Kerr, McCart, Calum Hendry...

It has been duller than what I expected. I wasn’t really wanting Irvine or Robertson so not fussed at all that both have found other teams. I would sign McGrath from St.Mirren though as I think he could do a job for us if we play more attacking football. Not sure if Kerr is any better than what we had. Maybe worth a shot though just for the sake knowing the limitations of Considine.

37 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I have been doing a bit scouting for us and reckon Miguel Ibarra (an ex teammate of Ramirez) would like the chance to join the Dons. They struck up a great partnership a few years ago and could reignite that quite easily in Scotland. 

44 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Cringe

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Is it not about time the so called admins of this site grew a set and banned these chocolates? Otherwise, the regular posters on here will just use Twitter for their Dons chat

Go and set up your own site then , 

opinions are opinions everyone’s got differing views why would you ban someone just for that 

some type of society you want 

Oh just let me and my friends comment ,

calm son calm 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3
18 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Tend to agree with those saying the Hat is in decline, some of the better posters are seen less frequently and some of the new posters are driving the place into the gutter.

The end is nigh.

There probably is many reasons why some posters who have been on here for years post les frequently. 

It's like everything in life, always a newer generation of people coming through who are more prominent and older people fade into the background. 

13 years and two days I've been posting on here and every year I'm less and less frequent.

22 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

You post more like @Millertime every day.

He is your hero.

Maybe it's what happens after being on here. 

I'm becoming everything I hate 

A balding weegie hun

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

Hahaha.

Your jaw protruding a little?

No word of a lie I think its recently become out of place from grinding my teeth in my sleep. You might be on to something here.