25 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Their posts are never at the same time. Always a few minutes apart.

I'm phoning the police 

Phone the cops who were dealing with the Leigh Griffiths incident….they didn’t find him guilty of anything so I should be safe of any wrongdoing.

• Haha 2

I post some very decent stuff and still get abuse but since it’s a banter forum it’s water off a duck’s back. 
Surely grown men aren’t going to get all weepy eyed and sob because I decide to give better than I get. If so, they should have a good look at themselves and contemplate if the internet is good for them as a pastime. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I post some very decent stuff and still get abuse but since it’s a banter forum it’s water off a duck’s back. 
Surely grown men aren’t going to get all weepy eyed and sob because I decide to give better than I get. If so, they should have a good look at themselves and contemplate if the internet is good for them as a pastime. 

You're over thinking it.  You're just annoying. 

• Upvote 5
7 hours ago, cruickc2 said:

Thank you, couldn't take anymore of that red_john or knob_john as he shoud call himself

5 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

If you think you post "some very decent stuff" I would hate to see your "non-decent stuff."

I rest my case. 

I admit a few struggle with my thoughts on certain subjects but there is a few who have embraced a new poster. 
No point everyone being the same, so I would suggest the dildo clique just call an emergency meeting and come to the conclusion that unlike themselves I won’t be penetrated as I am made from hardier stuff. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 6
4 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

you're doing it ALL wrong. sprinkle in some 'extreme' left views for extra popularity. anyway all this durge posting should lessen in a few days...

Is that a dig at me? 

You think my extreme left views make me popular? 

Lols. 

Blocked

15 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

The leader of the dildo clique has identified themselves. Is my input into this wonderful forum giving you sleepless nights? 

This is in topic as I joined during the summer of 2021. 

The initial impression I got was that you love to be controversial and do so intentionally to rack up negative points and dildo's. It seemed that you regarded these as trophies and wanted to challenge MT as having the most negative score. You certainly come across as a WUM and I think someone pointed that out earlier.

In that regard I thinks its best to follow advice I give my kids and ignore the kids that are intentionally trying to wind them up. Its not even worth providing feedback via the dildo / arrow scoring and best simply to ignore you as I see some people (claim) have done this morning

The more recent of your posts suggest that getting so many dildo's is starting to wear on you.

12 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

I post some very decent stuff 

There is always the exception to the rule I suppose, but if you do post any decent stuff, its drowned out by all the guff you post.

Having a different opinion is fine and welcomed. Nothing wrong with that, but my challenge to you is to engage in a meaningful discussion instead of individual posts which predominantly only you find funny.

Have a great day RJ

15 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

The initial impression I got was that you love to be controversial and do so intentionally to rack up negative points and dildo's. It seemed that you regarded these as trophies and wanted to challenge MT as having the most negative score. You certainly come across as a WUM and I think someone pointed that out earlier.

In that regard I thinks its best to follow advice I give my kids and ignore the kids that are intentionally trying to wind them up. Its not even worth providing feedback via the dildo / arrow scoring and best simply to ignore you as I see some people (claim) have done this morning

The more recent of your posts suggest that getting so many dildo's is starting to wear on you.

There is always the exception to the rule I suppose, but if you do post any decent stuff, its drowned out by all the guff you post.

Having a different opinion is fine and welcomed. Nothing wrong with that, but my challenge to you is to engage in a meaningful discussion instead of individual posts which predominantly only you find funny.

Have a great day RJ

Is this a rumours site or a bitching site. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Is this a rumours site or a bitching site. 

Very true. They don’t like me but in all honesty I couldn’t give a hoot. It’s a shame some at Aberdeen Chat just dislike a fellow poster because he previously posted on another forum. That’s the real reason I wasn’t welcomed more warmly. 

1 hour ago, RedRichard said:

you're doing it ALL wrong. sprinkle in some 'extreme' left views for extra popularity. anyway all this durge posting should lessen in a few days...

Hopefully we actually get some rumours and signing targets to discuss. 

On the extreme left viewpoint….do you not think there is an absolute want about these people? 

5 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Very true. They don’t like me but in all honesty I couldn’t give a hoot. It’s a shame some at Aberdeen Chat just dislike a fellow poster because he previously posted on another forum. That’s the real reason I wasn’t welcomed more warmly. 

Is it not more because you usually talk tripe as opposed to coming from another forum? 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Very true. They don’t like me but in all honesty I couldn’t give a hoot. It’s a shame all at Aberdeen Chat just dislike a fellow poster because he previously posted on another forum. That’s the real reason I wasn’t welcomed more warmly. 

?????.  How does that feel now John. Three smackers from a couple of red army happy clappers apes. 

• Dildo 1