Steven Gunn- Football Operations Manager.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Citing Ann Budge as a shining beacon as a football club “owner”?

FFS

That just highlights how utterly clueless you are 😂

Your posts just highlight what an arrogant , clueless individual you are. Are Hearts not one of the biggest fan owned clubs ? Who set that up?!Can you see Cormack doing that!!!! 

13 minutes ago, RUL said:

He’s just another bellend taking a salary out the club. Motherwell were shite when he was involved and when he left they were still shite.

His social media output can be very needy and must be a concern to serious people involved with the club.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, RUL said:

He’s just another bellend taking a salary out the club. Motherwell were shite when he was involved and when he left they were still shite.

I think that's very harsh.

7 minutes ago, G man said:

Did she not make the club a fan owned club? Cannot see Cormack doing that. 

How's that going for them and what control do the fans actually have?

Did she not make the club a fan owned club? Cannot see Cormack doing that. 

3 minutes ago, G man said:

Your posts just highlight what an arrogant , clueless individual you are. Are Hearts not one of the biggest fan owned clubs ? Who set that up?!Can you see Cormack doing that!!!! 

Is there an echo in here?

Is there an echo in here?

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

Tbf, I'd think Burrows was probably more media savvy, and football wise have more if a clue than the glorified hotel booker

Burrows delaying is the reason we have Robson. The others wanted someone else to steady the ship. Instead we got another crazy appointment. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It proves fuck all.

You’re a fucking simpleton.

You really need to be more positive about yourself !!!

Fact- Hearts are the largest fan owned club in the UK.

Fact - we have an owner who dictates all aspects of the club.

Fact- we have an owner that invests nothing to improve our crumbling ground. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, G man said:

Fact - you blindly defended Robson through thick (appropriate word) and thin. Now you’ve realised that you were indeed very wrong and Robson is as out of his depth as could be it’s all Cormack’s fault.

• Upvote 3

So you’re refusing to accept Robson is a useless cunt & are now clinging to & deflecting to some weird obsession about fan ownership?

Who gives a flying fuck about that?

I’m going to block you, as I refuse to read your fucking mental, irrelevant nonsense.

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

So you’re refusing to accept Robson is a useless cunt & are now clinging to & deflecting to some weird obsession about fan ownership?

Who gives a flying fuck about that?

I’m going to block you, as I refuse to read your fucking mental, irrelevant nonsense.

What a wonderful start to the new year for me. Thank you.!!

1 hour ago, G man said:

Fact - Our owner is a fan.

Fact - You’re talking shite.

Fact - You always do.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Fact - Our owner is a fan.

Fact - You’re talking shite.

Fact - You always do.

Says the man who would  bar anyone with any historical link to the Govan mob as our manager- amongst a host of other conditions. Yet hopes they could become the next Alex Ferguson?!

FACT. - Ferguson played for Rangers!!

3 hours ago, G man said:

Says the man who would  bar anyone with any historical link to the Govan mob as our manager- amongst a host of other conditions. Yet hopes they could become the next Alex Ferguson?!

FACT. - Ferguson played for Rangers!!

Do I?

Nope.

You really just slaver any old pish on here don’t you?

5 hours ago, G man said:

Fact - fan ownership only works if there is fans at the top end who are really rich or you have 100s of thousands of fans willing to put money in we only have a few thousand look how many are AberDNA members 

fact - our owner owns the club so he can do what he likes because that’s how ownership works he started AberDNA so fans could put money in that helps towards our team ( and you think fan ownership is the way forward)

fact - he has invested in the crumbling ground and he has stated several times we need to move unfortunately Covid happened , then the council asked us to look in to the beach for there grand plan , he asked will they invest towards that they said no so we said no dice and recently they have again asked us to consider the beach again 

fact - he has backed Barry 

I just think his manager choices show naivety 

25 minutes ago, G man said:

😂😂

Think maybe you’ve mistaken me for someone else or perhaps just making stuff up as you’re desperately losing every discussion, but if you’re about to pretend you did it on purpose, don’t bother.

1 hour ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Glasgow? Gers? Glaikit?

Govan quite possibly.

I think the mask may have slipped a little with the Ferguson diatribe above but I don’t pay attention closely enough to know if there have been other red flags before.

42 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Govan quite possibly.

I think the mask may have slipped a little with the Ferguson diatribe above but I don’t pay attention closely enough to know if there have been other red flags before.

I had my suspicions a while back with a 'rangers' thing that he didn't seem to get, added to the constant trolling and basic piss taking regarding Robson. Can never be sure but I blocked him all the same. Problem is he's quoted virtually every post he makes which renders the block function useless in his case 😂

8 hours ago, Helmet said:

Fan owned is such a complete myth.

How the fuck does that improve anything? 

Just look at the complete imbeciles posting on this forum.

Would be a hell of a ride though. 

If I ever win the Euro Millions (lottery LOL) then I’m buying the club and putting in my own FMB consisting of posters on here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
On 12/31/2023 at 1:50 PM, G man said:

I suspect Cormack doesn’t want an experienced DOF who might question him.Cormack is a Dictator who happily surrounds himself with YES men. What started with Milne and now continues with Cormack are two rich men who are using our club as their hobby. Whatever people think of Hearts Ann Budge came in to rescue the club who were in a desperate financial position. No high brained ideas of a £60 million new stadium , worked within their limits to improve their awful stadium. She put the clubs interests first rather than Milne and Cormack who have always put  their own selfish interests above the club.In recent years we have taken in far more in transfer fees for Ferguson, Ramsey, McKenna , McCrorie , Ramadani and McKenna than has been reinvested in the team and infrastructure of the club. 
Sadly Cormack is going nowhere and sadly neither will our club with him in charge.

You are a complete mongo. Anne Budge ffs 😂

11 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

Would be a hell of a ride though. 

If I ever win the Euro Millions (lottery LOL) then I’m buying the club and putting in my own FMB consisting of posters on here. 

Id expect the whole board to made up of cheels from here, 

And the way most go on , you could easily find a manager, coach enough folk for 3 first elevens, commercial team, scouting network the whole lot

I'll try to give an honest assessment but at the same time I'm very anti Budge. 

We ARE the largest fan owned club in the UK. In reality that's no more than an ego trip and we could get it printed on a mug i suppose. 

The legalities seem to have kept FOH and the actual Hearts Board quite separate entities. There are two I think FOH members that are on the Board but not as Exec Directors. I think they can get a selfie and a slice of cake. 

I'm not sure what we expected. A poll to say should we bid for player X? Of course not. But if you look at some of the major decision-making at the club, Budge is still active even though her role is Chair and she is no longer the major shareholder. But the Board are very much her appointments.

So we continue to pay in I think nearly 2m a year in subs, over and above STs, operational income and Anderson monies. But I think many fans feel money is welcome more than opinions, feedback or consultation. Many feel this FOH money should be exceptional to the club's running and possibly fund a marquee signing each year.

I'm not sure there are many corporate examples where the majority shareholder is as muted.

Certainly if I was running it I'd have put a vote to shareholders about a new Chair, CEO and Board by now. My main thrusts would be

1. Infrastructure overspend and poor quality, including under spec against original vision, primarily the new stand project, which must be at nearly 30m where the original forecast was 11m to 12m

2. Poor recruitment, including lack of player sale income versus our nearest rivals in Aberdeen and Hibs

3. Managerial appointments over the Budge era (Neilson, Cathro, Levein, Stendel, Neilson, MacAvoy, Naismith)

4. Lack of return on investment from our Academy 

5. Consistent operational losses dependent upon FOH and Anderson contributions to claim profit

The fans who seem to support Budge site her business acumen, but I see none of it. Unless she claims credit for Anderson i suppose. But i see somebody throwing other people's money at construction and football, of which she knows nothing about either.

It may be first mover disadvantage and if you tried fan ownership you are able to look at us for learning. Make sure you get decent cake.