Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

For a change Im not on the wind up.

Certainly not with McInnes. The St Mirren boy is hearsay from Logan.

It's a good one like because it's exactly the sort of half baked appointment that we'd make.

I have to believe we won't. Because otherwise I'm going for a bath with a toaster.

My own theory on all of this:

McInnes has known for weeks he's going there, hence the dip in performances. Also we didn't want the cauldron of McInnes and Jack both heading north for the game (Polis Scotland probably involved in blocking this). They wanted to join us on points before they left to fuck everything up.

McInnes has destroyed his reputation with us, but he won't give a shit.

Cheers min, shut the door behind you!

My own theory on all of this:

McInnes has known for weeks he's going there, hence the dip in performances. Also we didn't want the cauldron of McInnes and Jack both heading north for the game (Polis Scotland probably involved in blocking this). They wanted to join us on points before they left to fuck everything up.

McInnes has destroyed his reputation with us, but he won't give a shit.

Cheers min, shut the door behind you!

So it's all one big conspiracy, is it?

Every single media outlet will be camped outside Pittodrie and Ibrox to be the first to break the news.

Would like to think the first to break anything will be the official AFC website.

On saying that they have already stated last week nothing to see here.

Ive broken it mate. If this does not come off then Razor has agreed to delete his account.

The whole fucking team has been shite. Shay hasn't just turned into a crap player overnight. This is down to McInnes' shit tactics 100%.

Shay has been particularly poor I would say. He offers nothing going forward and his defending amounts to backing off until he's in his own box. Something needs to change.