Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Makes no difference whether McInnes knock back Sevco or not, which would be highly unlikely now, given that he's already indirectly spoken to then and will know the score regarding budgets - the damage is done. I cannot see any way back for him now at AFC, so he's boxed himself into a corner now, even if there were some lingering doubts in his mind.

All I can say is, what a stupid cunt. A fully functioning and legal Sevco - you'd understand. Now, in their current state? Makes no sense whatsoever, other than a pay rise.

My highlight of his tenure here? Tynecastle, Jan 2014, League Cup semi v St Johnstone. Dandies on 3 sides of the stadium. 100% connect between manager, players and fans.

Fully expect to see a 4 page Daily Record interview in 3 years time stating that leaving Aberdeen was his biggest mistake. This will be after he's given the bullet at Hearts after a failed 12 month stint at Snake Mountain.

• Upvote 2

No it wouldn’t. We’d be left with him, that’s the worst possible outcome IMO.

No it wouldn’t. We’d be left with him, that’s the worst possible outcome IMO.

Agree. He's not 100% committed. He could've said ages ago he wouldn't leave to any other Scottish team. He wants the job, knows he's the favourite- now its blown up in his face and ruined a good 4 years. Shame really, such is dealing with Huns though. A snakelike, devious sort who put self importance above the good of the many.

This idea that he's unwilling to say he doesn't want it for fear of looking a cunt, is a farce. Surely he would rather the egg on his face rather than the club and the supporters when he does fuck off after we were told he wouldn't. McInnes is a permanently tanned, arrogant Hun cunt and I think his delusions suit the club he's about to join.

Hope his next shite is a hedgehog, ta ta Deek you cunt.

Makes no difference whether McInnes knock back Sevco or not, which would be highly unlikely now, given that he's already indirectly spoken to then and will know the score regarding budgets - the damage is done. I cannot see any way back for him now at AFC, so he's boxed himself into a corner now, even if there were some lingering doubts in his mind.

All I can say is, what a stupid cunt. A fully functioning and legal Sevco - you'd understand. Now, in their current state? Makes no sense whatsoever, other than a pay rise.

My highlight of his tenure here? Tynecastle, Jan 2014, League Cup semi v St Johnstone. Dandies on 3 sides of the stadium. 100% connect between manager, players and fans.

A glorious day. Followed 7 days later by pumping the Tims out the cup at Parkhead.

A great spell following AFC.

Agree with that also.

If McInnes tells them to do one, fine, he will have a chance to redeem himself.

If they choose someone else after all, or can't afford him, McInnes is fucked, we all know his head has been turned.

McInnes has had plenty of chances to tell them to do one. If he does so now, it will be because he's established that they can't afford him or have gone elsewhere.

Agree with that also.

If McInnes tells them to do one, fine, he will have a chance to redeem himself.

If they choose someone else after all, or can't afford him, McInnes is fucked, we all know his head has been turned.

I actually think the time to redeem himself has well and truly passed.

I have backed DM massively over the last few weeks, but with that impending double header against those vile cunts, it presented him with an opportunity to get one over them by a) telling them to poke it and b) get the fans behind him and the players, to try and take the gap to 12 points. Instead, we are no further forward with knowing if he is going or not, we have lost 2nd place and he gave an awful postmatch interview which raised more questions than answers and to top it off, he thought we played well... astonishing.

It is unforgiveable. The time to tell them to poke it has now gone. Anything like that now would look desparate on his behalf. He has made us look like cunts and himself in the process. He will be up there with the likes of Jack if he goes now.

Guest milne_afc

The following week at Timland was even better. Club and support in perfect unison. Bit gay but true nonetheless.

McInnes can GTF.

Partly for cleverly whoring himself out, and allowing this fucking circus to get to where it is currently, but mostly for getting to December with no idea what his best starting XI is, some horrible performances, some terrible signings, for being woefully poor tactically, having a complete inability to change a game and refusing to have a go at Glasgow based teams.

He seems like hes completely out of his depth this season and we will benefit from fresh ideas.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

See that tubby cunt Boyd shouting his mouth off again. Disgrace.

Boyd is about as relevant as the shite club he is trying to represent. Both are a fucking non-entity in footballing terms these days. A current Killie player, being a pundit and radio mouthpiece for the huns is embarrassing. If I was a Killie fan, i would want the cunt sacked.

• Upvote 1

Agree 100% that tynecastle match was the absolute highlight. belter of a day.

McInnes is 46 years old I think. Ill take a £100 bet with myself that hell be manager of Killie/Falkirk/Well on his 50th birthday.

No one will want to be the rangers ten in a row manager anyway so probably knows its gonna be win or bust within 18-24 months and the most likely outcome is bust.

• Upvote 1

McInnes is finished at Aberdeen even if Sevco don't appoint him. I don't trust him and I'd happily accept a sub £1 million offer from the likes of Hull.

Whilst I understand not being drawn into speculation, when it starts having an obvious impact on players fans and staff something needs to be said.

I guess the morale of the story is never trust a Hun.

Most folk that post on here are fucking clueless, OK that's a given. Say one thing one day and another totally contradictory the next and all of it nonsense.

There are a few however, that I had suspected to actually have a clue about what was really going on in and around the club. I had the wrong impression. I've not seen a single post today from anyone, on this thread at least, that has the slightest idea of what is really going on at Aberdeen or at sevco for that matter. Not a fucking clue.

Fucking embarrassing.

• Downvote 4

Most folk that post on here are fucking clueless, OK that's a given. Say one thing one day and another totally contradictory the next and all of it nonsense.

There are a few however, that I had suspected to actually have a clue about what was really going on in and around the club. I had the wrong impression. I've not seen a single post today from anyone, on this thread at least, that has the slightest idea of what is really going on at Aberdeen or at sevco for that matter. Not a fucking clue.

Fucking embarrassing.

When is Kenny McLean signing his contract extension.
  • Upvote 1

Fucking embarrassing.

Everyone is clueless apart from you m4x2.

Fucking embarrassing.

I said 4 weeks ago he'd indicated he was planning on going but hadn't been offered it yet. Look at the farce that's played out since then.

A lesser hun contact told me on Saturday they were sure everything was agreed with McInnes and Sunday would be his last game. Make no mistake, we had a guy who'd agreed to become Rangers manager in charge of that game.