Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Can you trust the sleekit teuchter to make a decent appointment?

Did McInnes appoint himself I maybe missed that year and the sleekit teuchter has put in far more money than people think it's just he doesn't say I've done this and I've done that.a lot worse chairmen than the teuchter as you call him,look at Dundee utd and Hearts it really helped them spending some cash and wages they never had,careful what you wish for,need so much money to throw away if chucking it at Aberdeen in the Spl.

Did McInnes appoint himself I maybe missed that year and the sleekit teuchter has put in far more money than people think it's just he doesn't say I've done this and I've done that.a lot worse chairmen than the teuchter as you call him,look at Dundee utd and Hearts it really helped them spending some cash and wages they never had,careful what you wish for,need so much money to throw away if chucking it at Aberdeen in the Spl.

Was it not George Yule who was behind recruiting McInnes? Any time Milne the village idiot has been involved in picking a new manager it has usually turned out to be a complete disaster see the years 1999-2013 in the Dons history for reference.

• Upvote 2

Good points Hulk. However I put the blame 100% on the manager for Wednesday.

Even yesterday, whilst I agree that tactically he wasn’t found wanting, I seriously question how motivated his team were. Kenny McLean was appalling and nonchalant with it. Shinnie tries like he always does but was wholly ineffective. May couldn’t get into the game. Logan’s Head is up his arse. AOC has either lost confidence or he’s just shite all along. I was surprised at how poor Wright was, the worst I’ve ever seen from him. That wasn’t a hungry team full of winning mentalities.

agree with all of this

McLean can fuck off to the moon for all I care

Shinnie was booked early on which fucked his whole game

May looked lost and wimped out of a few tackles

Based on performances this season Logan wants to be the ghost Gary McDonald

I almost felt sorry for Wright, he got Zero support the whole game but he never really challenged the hun full back

Conclusion - team full of pussies

Interesting to look at McInnes signings over the years....it seems the success rate has decreased from the first season.

Many of the key players for him were already at the club. He did make some sounds signings first season...but after that it's been really hit and miss and this is where I believe he is struggling this season.

* to me are successful signings.

At club upon arrival:

Hayes

Reynolds

McGinn

Pawlett

Anderson

Considine

Hun

Vernon

Clangers

Low

Smith

13/14 season:

Robson *

Shankland

Flood*

Hector*

Rooney*

Wylde

Tate

Zola

Logan*

14/15 season:

McLean (just)*

Taylor

Goodwillie

Brown

Monakana

Daniels

Driver

15/16 season:

Collin

Shinnie*

Quinn

Parker

Ward*

Church

McLaughlin

16/17 season:

Storey

Stockley

Lewis*

Morris

Alexander

Burns

O'Connor

Christie*

Maddison*

17/18 season:

May

Arnason

Stewart

Tansey

Maynard

GMS

Ball

To early to make a call on latest signings , Arnason will get pass marks and probably May, but all have to prove their worth this season.

First season he made 5 good signings, then it 2 then 3, although many have been loan signings.

He inherited not too bad a starting 11 and made the obvious improvements in centre mid with experience (strange how we can't see the need for that now). This team won the cup but he's been unable to put together a team of this standard since.

Interesting to look at McInnes signings over the years....it seems the success rate has decreased from the first season.

Many of the key players for him were already at the club. He did make some sounds signings first season...but after that it's been really hit and miss and this is where I believe he is struggling this season.

* to me are successful signings.

At club upon arrival:

Hayes

Reynolds

McGinn

Pawlett

Anderson

Considine

Hun

Vernon

Clangers

Low

Smith

13/14 season:

Robson *

Shankland

Flood*

Hector*

Rooney*

Wylde

Tate

Zola

Logan*

14/15 season:

McLean (just)*

Taylor

Goodwillie

Brown

Monakana

Daniels

Driver

15/16 season:

Collin

Shinnie*

Quinn

Parker

Ward*

Church

McLaughlin

16/17 season:

Storey

Stockley

Lewis*

Morris

Alexander

Burns

O'Connor

Christie*

Maddison*

17/18 season:

May

Arnason

Stewart

Tansey

Maynard

GMS

Ball

To early to call on the above, Arnason will get pass marks and probably May, but all have to prove their worth this season.

First season he made 5 good signings, then it 2 then 3, although many have been loan signings.

He inherited not too bad a starting 11 and made the obvious improvements in centre mid with experience (strange how we can't see the need for that now). This team won the cup but he's been unable to put together a team of this standard since.

You want to put the successes in bold or do we all have to guess?
Guest milne_afc

The sevco hun are the last people you should be taking installments from, either pay up the whole amount in one or fuck off!

Actually makes sense to have them in debt to AFC. Could be an opportunity down the line to tighten the vice.

As I finished typing that I remember the Dons chairman is a hun lickspittle.

Actually makes sense to have them in debt to AFC. Could be an opportunity down the line to tighten the vice.

As I finished typing that I remember the Dons chairman is a hun lickspittle.

Aye, we could take a leaf out of that old lying cunt old David Murray's book when he tried to force Airdrie to the wal over a debt of 50k or something similar. I seem to recall the explanation was that it was "just business".

I wonder if they'd feel the same if we picker our moment later in the year (but before season tickets for next season go on sale) and fire a request into the courts for a winding up order.

Now all of that is really in jest.... but this is where having a spineless fanny like Milne really doesn't help the club. Look at Mike Ashley, completely and utterly fucked them over and he never blinded an eye lid. King tried to claim a big victory but its pretty clear Rangers took all of the financial hit and big Mike got his due and then some.

Was it not George Yule who was behind recruiting McInnes? Any time Milne the village idiot has been involved in picking a new manager it has usually turned out to be a complete disaster see the years 1999-2013 in the Dons history for reference.

Aye get yer money out and you can pick the next one he's done nae bad for himself village idiot.bet you wanted McGhee at the time.

who recruited George Yule fuckin Angus the Bull

Aye get yer money out and you can pick the next one he's done nae bad for himself village idiot.bet you wanted McGhee at the time.

He may have done well in his business life but in his life as chairman of Aberdeen FC he has been awful. As for wanting McGhee I did at first but then changed my mind as soon as he came out with the Smellic crap at the press conference.

So when is the announcement? I thought today was the day

Expected within the next 24 hours, Tyrone said tonight.

Given his interview, yet another opportunity missed to say not interested and him standing up and beetling off immediately afterwards, he’s a gone-ner.

See ya Deek. Never liked ya. Rangurs are shit and so are you.

• Upvote 1

He may have done well in his business life but in his life as chairman of Aberdeen FC he has been awful. As for wanting McGhee I did at first but then changed my mind as soon as he came out with the Smellic crap at the press conference.

Well just shows it's nae so easy this chairman carry on eh if you wanted McGhee you'd off made a cunt of it yourself if you were chairman.

Makes no difference whether McInnes knock back Sevco or not, which would be highly unlikely now, given that he's already indirectly spoken to then and will know the score regarding budgets - the damage is done. I cannot see any way back for him now at AFC, so he's boxed himself into a corner now, even if there were some lingering doubts in his mind.

All I can say is, what a stupid cunt. A fully functioning and legal Sevco - you'd understand. Now, in their current state? Makes no sense whatsoever, other than a pay rise.

My highlight of his tenure here? Tynecastle, Jan 2014, League Cup semi v St Johnstone. Dandies on 3 sides of the stadium. 100% connect between manager, players and fans.

• Upvote 4

Makes no difference whether McInnes knock back Sevco or not, which would be highly unlikely now, given that he's already indirectly spoken to then and will know the score regarding budgets - the damage is done. I cannot see any way back for him now at AFC, so he's boxed himself into a corner now, even if there were some lingering doubts in his mind.

All I can say is, what a stupid cunt. A fully functioning and legal Sevco - you'd understand. Now, in their current state? Makes no sense whatsoever, other than a pay rise.

My highlight of his tenure here? Tynecastle, Jan 2014, League Cup semi v St Johnstone. Dandies on 3 sides of the stadium. 100% connect between manager, players and fans.

Was a highlight for me also, brilliant day.