Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

He'd do well to remember a wider context and that it was straight off the back of another abysmal performance at Ibrox.

Aye said he wasn't happy at team being booed off. Aye? Nae half as pissed off as we were the previous Wednesday night!

Other "highlights" include

The main reason we bought the boy from Carlisle was cause he's cheap, that the new Nigerian "is as bright as a blackout" and that he thinks Walter Smith should get the Scotland job

So what did mcinnes say which was arrogant? He'd already made it clear he's unhappy with our home support. Almost all of us are aware our support is terrible. It's like people are looking to be offended by nothing comments. Interesting insight into Tansey. Seems we have to play the centre mid a lot.

• Downvote 1

So what did mcinnes say which was arrogant? He'd already made it clear he's unhappy with our home support. Almost all of us are aware our support is terrible. It's like people are looking to be offended by nothing comments. Interesting insight into Tansey. Seems we have to play the centre mid a lot.

He’s lucky he gets anyone going, and he’s lucky he’s still in a job.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Interesting reading on there what he had to say about Tansey, if true.

Given we'd been trying to get him for 2ish years, to turn round now and say he isn't interested in fighting for a place here is a bit embarrassing for McInnes and the scouting team.

Very much so. Given the guy only played up at Inverness, we surely must have been able to get a good insight into his character etc. McInnes chased him long enough so he must have been convinced he would do the business for us. Suppose he, and us, should just be thankful we didn't pay a fee for him. Not one that McInnes will add to the 'good signings' section of his CV.

Yeh I'm not sure which bit we're all supposed to be enraged about.

Very much so. Given the guy only played up at Inverness, we surely must have been able to get a good insight into his character etc. McInnes chased him long enough so he must have been convinced he would do the business for us. Suppose he, and us, should just be thankful we didn't pay a fee for him. Not one that McInnes will add to the 'good signings' section of his CV.

Only up at Inverness? Only?

Our home support is wank. I'm included in making it wank cause CBA singing at home to Accies watching awful football on a garbage pitch. We travel well, at least.

We do however, pay mental prices for tickets, so are very entitled to boo as the team goes in 1 down versus Kilmarnock. Especially after another lifeless performance at Ibrox. McInnes wants too much praise for beating teams we should be beating. We're supposed to be a big club, but we choke in big games.

He needs to sort that out. This meeting he was at seemed like cringeworthy crap anyway for obese fans and their fat kids. Hardly a proper Q and A if all the questions are approved beforehand. McInnes gets an easy ride from everyone, fans, press, chairman.

Our home support is wank. I'm included in making it wank cause CBA singing at home to Accies watching awful football on a garbage pitch. We travel well, at least.

We do however, pay mental prices for tickets, so are very entitled to boo as the team goes in 1 down versus Kilmarnock. Especially after another lifeless performance at Ibrox. McInnes wants too much praise for beating teams we should be beating. We're supposed to be a big club, but we choke in big games.

He needs to sort that out. This meeting he was at seemed like cringeworthy crap anyway for obese fans and their fat kids. Hardly a proper Q and A if all the questions are approved beforehand. McInnes gets an easy ride from everyone, fans, press, chairman.

A few thoughts from a virgin, obese fan with a fat kid aspiring to be a top don :)

He's still clearly pissed off about being booed at half time but I genuinely believe that was not just the crap last 30 mins in that first half but was on the back of the Rangers result/performance. I'm not sure why but I don't think he really understands the depth of feeling of losing three times to Sevco and yes I know we are still above them despite that. There's no way we would have been booed off in the Killie match if it was on the back of a victory at Ibrox.

Our home crowd is too quiet but it's generally always been so in low profile games like Killie. Even go back to the 80's when we had our best ever team and SAF's comments re sweetie paper rustlers and tartan rug brigade. However don't tell me that Sevco fans would be cheering their team off the pitch at HT if they were 1-0 down to Killie on the back of losing to Celtic for the third time. Plus I may have missed it but whenever watching highlights on telly from Parkhead/Tynecastle/Easter Road is it really that much different to Pittodrie when playing against a team like Killie with minimal away fans?

We do travel well and I am also guilty of singing way less at home than I do away (not alcohol as typically drive to away games). Not sure why, think a lot of it is to do with herd behaviour as all together in one area in away games so much more likely to join in singng whereas spread all over Pittodrie by and large (not much singers in part of RDS where I sit). To be fair to McInnes while he did critisise home support he was very positive about away support.

The event was stage managed so no doubt Derek had seen all written questions in advance but that didn't stop him making comments re Tansey and Celtic/Motherwell's scummy beviour re Woodman that you won't hear him make in press conferences. He did take a couple of questions from the floor but the time was hugely taken up by written questions no doubt to avoid too many other questions. So stage managed - yes, cringeworthy - no.

Says he does like a British dressing room ( in response to question re signing policy) but that we have now started looking in detail at 12 other similar leagues across Europe (Scandanavia, Poland etc). We'll see - won't hold my breath.

Yup, he said nothing wrong.

If i had been performing really well at my work, then had had a shitty half day at work and every cunt was giving me pelters, then i'd probably think they were in the wrong too.

Surprised that McInnes feeling that way makes folk think he's a cunt. Actually, i'm not. As most of the folk on here are attention-seeking wanks, desperate to show how mental they are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If i had been performing really well at my work, then had had a shitty half day at work and every cunt was giving me pelters, then i'd probably think they were in the wrong too.

Surprised that McInnes feeling that way makes folk think he's a cunt. Actually, i'm not. As most of the folk on here are attention-seeking wanks, desperate to show how mental they are.

Do you have a paying audience coming to watch you at your work?

Doing the basics and expecting praise, small time.

If I went to work and did the basics but constantly fucked some of the bigger things, Id expect a bollocking.

Nothing about being mental.