Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

We are three points better than the Huns because they had a useless fool managing them for start of season & last.

They have clawed that back with a stand in manager & dominated us in direct opposition using him.

We have stayed ahead of Hibs by the fact they are the new side in top flight & as would be expected have dropped a few points as they are still finding their feet in top flight again. One narrow loss to us at home & a capitulation away to us have helped us stay above them but they can at least give the Huns & Tims a game unlike us.

Thankfully Hearts persisted with Cathryn as long as they did as well.

We are not CONSIDERABLY better than the Huns. They have beaten us three times this season.

Why has a Rangers fan joined an Aberdeen board and pretended to be an Aberdeen fan? Its weird.

I know I am in the minority here because I agreed with what Laszlo & a couple of other posters said & that opinion is not a popular one because some think it takes some of the manager & the clubs credit away.

What the club has done is still great in the league but it has been easier than what we would class as normal circumstances.

I think McInnes himself is also starting to crack after his anger at some fans turning on him because he has been so shit against the Tims & especially the Huns.

It maybe isn't a popular opinion but it is a valid one & one that WILL be discussed. Even if not just by me.

I know I am in the minority here because I agreed with what Laszlo & a couple of other posters said & that opinion is not a popular one because some think it takes some of the manager & the clubs credit away.

What the club has done is still great in the league but it has been easier than what we would class as normal circumstances.

I think McInnes himself is also starting to crack after his anger at some fans turning on him because he has been so shit against the Tims & especially the Huns.

It maybe isn't a popular opinion but it is a valid one & one that WILL be discussed. Even if not just by me.

Hmm McInnes is starting to crack eh?

Well here's hoping he continues to crack as we've just won four games in a row.

It is ok. I understand we are entering a tough period. I hope we can tough it out until the end of the season & hold onto second & win the cup but next season is going to be really hard. We are all feeling this & some of you are starting to show signs of weakness already but this more than even is when we should all stick together & support each other in the face of such adversity.

This cunt needs banned

Horrendous

Aye McInnes is our best manager in at least the past 20 years, and if Doncomitant genuinely believes that McInnes is beginning to crack due to fan anger (most of it OTT), then perhaps he should consider doing his bit for the best interests of the club by not coming on here every fucking day trying to cultivate the fan anger that he references.

Aye McInnes is our best manager in at least the past 20 years, and if Doncomitant genuinely believes that McInnes is beginning to crack due to fan anger (most of it OTT), then perhaps he should consider doing his bit for the best interests of the club by not coming on here every fucking day trying to cultivate the fan anger that he references.

that is very well put

He doesn't believe it

He's an immature prat and that's why he needs kicked off here

Mummy mummy I don't like him. He says bad things that are true but I don't like them. He doesn't like me either. Can you stop him coming to kindergarten please mummy

The irony being that there are probably a hundred posters on here that have thought the same as you have just said but regarding you.

Maybe we clash because we are similar ;)

How many seasons would mcinnes need to finish second before you could admit hes made us the 2nd best team in the league and it has nothing to do with the weakness of other teams? 10? 20?

I reckon even after 10 youd still be boring on with shit like yeah but sevco had loads of injuries that year or yeah but hearts had to pay for their new stand or Neil Lennon lost his unicorn

• Upvote 1

How many seasons would mcinnes need to finish second before you could admit hes made us the 2nd best team in the league and it has nothing to do with the weakness of other teams? 10? 20?

I reckon even after 10 youd still be boring on with shit like yeah but sevco had loads of injuries that year or yeah but hearts had to pay for their new stand or Neil Lennon lost his unicorn

Just one against a strong Huns, Hearts, Hibs & Utd.

Even next season would suffice with or without Utd to be honest. The others do seem to be getting their acts together even if the tribute act still aren't at full strength

Just one against a strong Huns, Hearts, Hibs & Utd.

Even next season would suffice with or without Utd to be honest. The others do seem to be getting their acts together even if the tribute act still aren't at full strength

Define full strength

Would that be going back to the days when they continually made losses in the tens of millions or is it now when they are only spending about 5-10 million more than they earn?

• Upvote 1