Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Sell by date well and truly past.

Doubt we'll get anything like the money we would've had he went to Sunderland or Huns now.

His flirting with the huns has ruined our season.

Agreed his stocks have fallen a lot the season.

PS I wouldn't have been holding my breath to get any money off huns.

It's ridiculous that we are in mid March and McInnes has no idea what his best starting eleven or formation is. Compare that to the other teams in the top 6 who, if they make changes, it's generally a 1 for 1 with the shape of the team unchanged. And yet he bemoans defensive misunderstandings and poor decision making in the final third. These things come naturally when you are familiar with the players around you and the formation you play in. He should take a leaf out of Clarke's book and go back to basics instead of trying to be some sort of tactical genius.

• Upvote 1

My take on McInnes is that he needs someone else to sign players for him.

That's been his downfall - he inherited a good team from Brown and helped most of them to mature with us however has hasn't been able to build on that foundation - true, good players have left but the majority of the replacements have been of a very poor standard by any yardstick.

He also needs a lot of help with tactics on game day.

In short over the next few years I can see him becoming a first team coach somewhere down south where his weakness' of bringing new talent in and his match-day tactics won't be horribly exposed.

That's been his downfall - he inherited a good team from Brown and helped most of them to mature with us however has hasn't been able to build on that foundation - true, good players have left but the majority of the replacements have been of a very poor standard by any yardstick.

In short over the next few years I can see him becoming a first team coach somewhere down south where his weakness' of bringing new talent in and his match-day tactics won't be horribly exposed.

Keep off the pills min.

It's the mentality for me.

Chalk and cheese at the moment to his first season.

He seems able to sign players given the level were at. How many have said they didnt sign for AFC they signed for Derek.

To me he needs some backing to sort the big game mentality. I fear though now that its become completely ingrained in the club once more.

Players who are sigining not for the club but for Derek need to go. Derek looks at man who has had enough. These players aren’t playing for AFC they are playing for a man who has downed tools monkey see monkey do

Ffs, one poor result & all the bed wetting starts.

I remember the bad old days when a draw & clean sheet away to Partick was seen as a good result.

. One poor result !!!!!!!!! What planet are you on. More like 8-10 poor results. This is now not then and it's a total f----k up by Mcinnes his signings and the Chairman and Directors. Is there a Russian type gas leak in pittodrie. Somethings numbed their brains.
  • Downvote 1

Or you could take your head out of the sand from your perch in the states and watch what we watch week im week out.

Keep clapping happily and pun away to yourself.

Don’t speak shite

Hard to take these overseas cunts serious.

Yep, watch every game and go to games when I’m back, but because I don’t agree with being negative fucking fannies and enjoying a moan, I’m a “Happy Clapper”? Why don’t you start a fucking big protest outside Pittodrie to get rid of our manager? See how well that went last time. Dense cunts.

McInnes needs to sort out our form, but we aren’t an English Premiership club that sacks managers after losing a few games. Keyboard experts of fuck all :laughing:

P.S. I’m not near the beach today, miserable weather, it’s like Scotland......but warmer

• Downvote 1

I ain’t calling for his head, he just needs to wise the fuck up.

The JIGers were happy clappers.

I was meaning more Alex Smith.

Agreed he needs to sort things out, but because I don’t agree with the extreme view of “he must go” then obviously I’m just over the moon with everything. Just stupid lazy comments from people thinking they’re knowledgeable but actually don’t have a clue.

Don’t speak shite

Yep, watch every game and go to games when I’m back, but because I don’t agree with being negative fucking fannies and enjoying a moan, I’m a “Happy Clapper”? Why don’t you start a fucking big protest outside Pittodrie to get rid of our manager? See how well that went last time. Dense cunts.

McInnes needs to sort out our form, but we aren’t an English Premiership club that sacks managers after losing a few games. Keyboard experts of fuck all :laughing:

P.S. I’m not near the beach today, miserable weather, it’s like Scotland......but warmer

Says the keyboard expert of what exactly?

I was meaning more Alex Smith.

Agreed he needs to sort things out, but because I don’t agree with the extreme view of “he must go” then obviously I’m just over the moon with everything. Just stupid lazy comments from people thinking they’re knowledgeable but actually don’t have a clue.

Smith had done a decent job with great input from Jocky Scott, things then went tits up under Smith and

his time was up.

• Upvote 1

Do people that want him to stay actually think he can improve? If anything he's getting worse and worse. Has his favourites, everything else is random shite. Tactically hopeless. Ingrained losing mentality. Awful signings. Where do we go from here?

From here, we go to Kingsford.