Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

That’s rubbish.

Tactics come and go, in and out of fashion.

Kids could be drilled at 4-2-3-1 and make the first team as 4-4-2 is back in vogue. Kick it hard and run fast - that’s all they need.

Doing solos from your own box has been an effective tactic from grass roots and should be the choice for the aspiring team.

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The point doesn't stand. You got it wrong. You made a tit o yersel ye tot.

I would be flattered that you are mirroring me (with fuck off) but flattery from a sick weegie is not worth jack shit.

This is a great day for our city. You might have told us in advance but you're not ITK, you have no family member at AFC, you're just a lonely boy with no relevance in life.

You have already been advised to seek the light and step out of the dark. You can't do it. You hold too much hatred. Please don't tar us with your same sick brush. Tar hatred = Hat retard. Your hat is reversibly duopolous. 

Almost Platoesque there RS.

18 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I would be flattered that you are mirroring me (with fuck off) but flattery from a sick weegie is not worth jack shit.

This is a great day for our city. You might have told us in advance but you're not ITK, you have no family member at AFC, you're just a lonely boy with no relevance in life.

You have already been advised to seek the light and step out of the dark. You can't do it. You hold too much hatred. Please don't tar us with your same sick brush. Tar hatred = Hat retard. Your hat is reversibly duopolous. 

By no means am I a violent person, nor am I a fighter. But by Christ, I would love to kick the fuck out of you.

Biggest cunt on the internet.

On 3/7/2021 at 1:04 PM, Ten Caat said:

Well I finally got my wish  after 2 yrs, 

Yes he gave me a great day for a cup final win, but I also had the cowardly acts in other finals, 

In the end his ego, stubbornness and greed has seen him overstay his welcome. 

He can now go on to be an average manager elsewhere 

1 minute ago, ericblack4boss said:

Well I finally got my wish  after 2 yrs, 

Yes he gave me a great day for a cup final win, but I also had the cowardly acts in other finals, 

In the end his ego, stubbornness and greed has seen him overstay his welcome. 

He can now go on to be an average manager elsewhere 

Who would you like to replace him, Eric Black 4 Boss?

• Haha 1

mcinnes has been a very good manager for us but he overstayed his welcome by between 5 years and 2 months depending on how big a zoomer you are.

Those that still didn't want rid of him well they are beyond zoomer and need to go to the padded cells.

Great effort Derek. I'll give you a wee clap when your back as manager of Dundee United / St Johnstone etc. He'll have a decent, albeit ageing, side as you can bet your very last penny that he'll be signing the likes of Jack, McLean and Shinnie in the future

51 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Are you aware of the irony of this and similar posts?