Dumbarton 0 - 1 Aberdeen

With a bit of confidence that would have been 4-0 comfortably. I've watched far worse performances from us this season. If Campbell wants to give his hat fanclub more than just a limp semi he's going to have to find an endproduct to his game. But yes the whole midfield not really working at the moment. Hoping for at least 7 new first team players for next season, because the quality we are lacking can't just be addressed by more confidence and better coaching. 

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Brown hasn’t done that all season at a woefully performing Celtic so unsure why you think he would do it here.

Because he’s a professional and would take Rabin fucking Omar taking the piss as a personal insult.  And (most importantly) do something about it.

I see Brown coming in in the same way Bett did. Cynical (in our eyes) professionalism, will to win and the ability to influence that happening.

Glass needs to clear the decks. Mcginn  cannot be offered another contract, we are already getting rid of Taylor and Logan. Would love to see Ojo, Hayes and Kennedy moved on but just cannot see anyone wanting them. Mclennan isn't good enough. All the loan players will be moved on and rightly so. I also think we need a good young goalkeeper in also and Glass does need to appoint a new Captain as Lewis just doesn't motivate for me

14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

What a fantastic game. Isn’t a real delight to see the players now performing to the best of their ability now they are free from the shackles of McInnes.

His players, his staff. 

All a symptom of the malaise around the club in the last few years of his tenure. 

Boring troll.

In his post match interview Sheerin said he'd told the players to be patient. Personally, I think he's taking the absolute piss with that comment. Absolutely McInnes-like. 

The positives: Younger players looked good. Besides Ramsay, Ross also played well. Some nice touches and tried to move the ball down the pitch whenever he was in possession.

The crap: Matty Kennedy was bad today. He never fills me with any confidence. At his very best, he's only ok. The only time I can ever remember him having a good game was when he was playing against us for St Johnstone. He seems to be a player of very limited ability.

Sheerins Interview just sums up the mentality at this club for the last few Years

"The longer the game goes on, the more precarious it becomes. We asked them to show patience and they got their reward. We were well worth the win in the end.

"We could be more ruthless, especially in the first half, but the fact we stuck at it was really pleasing."

How he can use Really pleasing for anything to do with that performance says it all about his mentality

16 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Because he’s a professional and would take Rabin fucking Omar taking the piss as a personal insult.  And (most importantly) do something about it.

I see Brown coming in in the same way Bett did. Cynical (in our eyes) professionalism, will to win and the ability to influence that happening.

So why didn’t he do that at Celtic this season? 

15 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

His players, his staff. 

All a symptom of the malaise around the club in the last few years of his tenure. 

Boring troll.

People were saying McInnes was stopping the players performing properly with his negativity, he is gone now so why are they still not performing?

• Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

People were saying McInnes was stopping the players performing properly with his negativity, he is gone now so why are they still not performing?

Some people said that. Many others made the more prudent and obvious point that the personnel he's brought in would result in this type of abject, aimless, hopeful play, and it would take a lot to turn it round. 

They are still being managed by a disciple of Derek. 

I fancy things to change when Glass gets a chance to work with them. 

Negativity? I don't think it's negativity, it's a malaise. A lack of acceptable standards. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Some people said that. Many others made the more prudent and obvious point that the personnel he's brought in would result in this type of abject, aimless, hopeful play, and it would take a lot to turn it round. 

They are still being managed by a disciple of Derek. 

I fancy things to change when Glass gets a chance to work with them. 

Agree.  But I’d change the last bit to “some of them”. The rest can GTF for the reasons you stated.

5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You don't think our players were underperforming? You don't think our tactics the past year (at least) have been abysmal and getting progressively worse? 

Or are you just being a dull fucking troll as usual? 

You've fuck all to say. No opinion to offer, ever. Your sole contribution is being a contrary cunt. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Can we get a left footed winger to play on the left wing please? 

This obsession with playing players on the side of their weaker foot needs to stop. Every right back in Scotland knows Kennedy is going to try and take his man on on the outside on his weaker foot and on their stronger foot.  Wouldn't be so bad but he doesn't have the pace to pull it off either. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You don't think our players were underperforming? You don't think our tactics the past year (at least) have been abysmal and getting progressively worse? 

Or are you just being a dull fucking troll as usual? 

You've fuck all to say. No opinion to offer, ever. Your sole contribution is being a contrary cunt. 

Wish I could critique your posting style too but I can’t remember a single notable contribution from you, ever. Another dullard probably.

So why are they still underperforming? McInnes is gone.

• Dildo 3
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Wish I could critique your posting style too but I can’t remember a single notable contribution from you, ever. Another dullard probably.

Oooohhhh cutting. Millertime-esquire posting. 

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

So why are they still underperforming? McInnes is gone.

If you're expecting the influence of a long term manager, horrendously low morale and the complete absence of belief and confidence to disappear in a few weeks, then you're a massive simpleton. 

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

His players, his staff. 

Boring troll.

Just ignore. He’s been outed for just going against the grain multiple times. Total fud, attention seeker amongst many other things. 

Getting very boring. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Parklife said:

Oooohhhh cutting. Millertime-esquire posting. 

If you're expecting the influence of a long term manager, horrendously low morale and the complete absence of belief and confidence to disappear in a few weeks, then you're a massive simpleton. 

Ah yes, call me a simpleton as you have no answer. What were you mewling about not having an opinion etc? Dull.

• Dildo 1
Just now, DelMonte said:

Just ignore. He’s been outed for just going against the grain multiple times. Total fud, attention seeker amongst many other things. 

Getting very boring. 

Ah yes, one poster complaining that I have no opinion and another one claiming the exact opposite. I can’t remember your particular issue but I think it was because I said Scott Brown is a terrible signing and waste of a big wage and you got upset.

• Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Same shit different day. 

Red Richard and the Granite boy straight on to have a dig at Campbell.  Crashnythingymibobber will be on soon once he wakes up to do the same. 

Big Hat Logan showing up at full time to try and troll everyone poorly by defending McInnes. 

A lot on here who always seem to have a negative opinion of Campbell usually have very little to say about McCrorie and Ferguson who have both been a disgrace for Weeks now and far worse than Campbell

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

A lot on here who always seem to have a negative opinion of Campbell usually have very little to say about McCrorie and Ferguson who have both been a disgrace for Weeks now and far worse than Campbell

Deano has outperformed both in recent weeks. If we could roll all their best attributes into one player we'd be on to something. 

1 minute ago, Sheepo said:

Ferguson gets a free pass most weeks from a lot of people. His body language is poor and he's basically hiding these days, never looking for the ball. 

My money would be on him being away in the summer. 

Well that was really painful to watch.

Can split my comments as follows;

1) thought the senior players were very poor, particularly Hoban and Hayes. Lewis did make a good save but did have a couple of hairy moments + not so sure that playing out from the back suits him.

2) Ferguson and McCrorie are complete shadows of the early season players. No idea if simply a phase young players go through or huffiness at the McInnes situation.

3) Campbell wasn't particularly great but does have ability and doesn't hide, which one or two of his teammates could learn from. Only 20 for feck sake.

4) Really impressed with Ramsay and Ross, particularly the former. Ramsay looked like Tierney when he first burst on scene. Certainly a player for the future and one shining light from today.

5) Hendry took his goal well, thank feck, but it was Kamberi that really troubled me. Really looks like a fair weather player to me now. I would imagine we can do much better striker recruitment wise.

10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Ah yes, call me a simpleton as you have no answer. What were you mewling about not having an opinion etc? Dull.

I've asked you your opinion before on McInnes. How he was doing, etc. You didn't answer. 

You've nothing to say. No insight or opinion to offer. Your sole contribution is picking arguments.

Weirdo behaviour. 

1 minute ago, Woody21 said:

Well that was really painful to watch.

Can split my comments as follows;

1) thought the senior players were very poor, particularly Hoban and Hayes. Lewis did make a good save but did have a couple of hairy moments + not so sure that playing out from the back suits him.

2) Ferguson and McCrorie are complete shadows of the early season players. No idea if simply a phase young players go through or huffiness at the McInnes situation.

3) Campbell wasn't particularly great but does have ability and doesn't hide, which one or two of his teammates could learn from. Only 20 for feck sake.

4) Really impressed with Ramsay and Ross, particularly the former. Ramsay looked like Tierney when he first burst on scene. Certainly a player for the future and one shining light from today.

5) Hendry took his goal well, thank feck, but it was Kamberi that really troubled me. Really looks like a fair weather player to me now. I would imagine we can do much better striker recruitment wise.

Ramsay and Ross did well, certainly looked better than the likes of Ngwenya when given the chance.

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Ferguson gets a free pass most weeks from a lot of people. His body language is poor and he's basically hiding these days, never looking for the ball. 

My money would be on him being away in the summer. 

I am not sure anyone would pay the money we want for him on this Years form