The Cryptos

Ke1t

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Know a few dodgy characters from Albania. They work like fuck though. 

A few Albinos in Glasgow run, or ran, a very efficient delivery service. Went to shit when they employed a female call handler.

1 minute ago, Dad said:

Albania to me sounds akin to a few African nations - Algeria, Tunisia, Ethiopia - the ias basically. 

So seeing cunts physically akin to polishy, italiany looking hombres, was a wee surprise to the belief system when I first found out by fuck

Hoo mama

They always look like a mix of Mediterranean and North African to me. A dangerous mix.

Good at being gangsters and punting drugs though. And pretending to have their legs chopped off when begging for money. 

15 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Never heard of some of that stuff and totally agree that it's not a science and not to be relied on, PARTICULARLY in this.

dw83, the graphs are simply values over time. Last year, last hour, week, month or whole history. That is ALL I've been looking at, not social media, not youtube videos, couldn't be fucked with all that. The only direction posts I got are the two coins that I'm on so far.

Half my job is a dark art, seeing patterns in numbers and reading performance from graphs, both actual graphs and the ones in my head (taken from the numbers). This experience coupled with a lifetime of gambling makes crypto a good fit but only when I did what I did, dipped my toe in the trading water rather than sitting waiting with a thumb up my arse. With less than 24 hours experience, I could be useless at it but I have studied it (graphs only, most products) intensely over the last 23/24 days and I'm having a go.

At least my failures will be evident as I'm posting my activities in advance, not coming on to the thread tooting and burning notes to light my cigars to tell everyone how clever I am.

I was encouraging others to look at the opportunities this deregulated market offers but the most successful and most experienced crypto king on here (who has come out of the woodwork so far) is pissing all over it... which may be because this is yet another in a very long and daily line of makey-uppies, which keeps him amused. It's not a market for "investing" in for me. It's too volatile to sit tight and do fuck all. The smart money MUST be trading and the data, particularly the hold intervals, proves that they are.

It's been a MASSIVE growth market since the start of this year and particularly the start of 2020. I'm late to the party. I want to give it a go, a decision I made only this morning so the chances of success with this little experience would be remote... but for the nature of the market and how it's been performing for, in my case, the last 3.5 weeks on top of already-established big growth trends. I'm learning as I go but I fully appreciate how others would find it boring, the same personalities who don't do risk-taking.

Best of luck Rocket.

hopefully it goes better than your gambling threads. 

Yeah I didn't sell anything. Just kept buying the dips between $1.05 and $.1.14 for Cardano.........which is now making moves as we speak. 

Seemingly VeChain should be added to Coinbase sometime soon which gives any coin a boast in price so something to consider. COTI another one to look into. Its in partnership with Cardano and should ride on its coattails with any progress it makes on the back of this announcement Thursday. 

On 4/23/2021 at 3:06 PM, rocket_scientist said:

Never heard of some of that stuff and totally agree that it's not a science and not to be relied on, PARTICULARLY in this.

dw83, the graphs are simply values over time. Last year, last hour, week, month or whole history. That is ALL I've been looking at, not social media, not youtube videos, couldn't be fucked with all that. The only direction posts I got are the two coins that I'm on so far.

Half my job is a dark art, seeing patterns in numbers and reading performance from graphs, both actual graphs and the ones in my head (taken from the numbers). This experience coupled with a lifetime of gambling makes crypto a good fit but only when I did what I did, dipped my toe in the trading water rather than sitting waiting with a thumb up my arse. With less than 24 hours experience, I could be useless at it but I have studied it (graphs only, most products) intensely over the last 23/24 days and I'm having a go.

At least my failures will be evident as I'm posting my activities in advance, not coming on to the thread tooting and burning notes to light my cigars to tell everyone how clever I am.

I was encouraging others to look at the opportunities this deregulated market offers but the most successful and most experienced crypto king on here (who has come out of the woodwork so far) is pissing all over it... which may be because this is yet another in a very long and daily line of makey-uppies, which keeps him amused. It's not a market for "investing" in for me. It's too volatile to sit tight and do fuck all. The smart money MUST be trading and the data, particularly the hold intervals, proves that they are.

It's been a MASSIVE growth market since the start of this year and particularly the start of 2020. I'm late to the party. I want to give it a go, a decision I made only this morning so the chances of success with this little experience would be remote... but for the nature of the market and how it's been performing for, in my case, the last 3.5 weeks on top of already-established big growth trends. I'm learning as I go but I fully appreciate how others would find it boring, the same personalities who don't do risk-taking.

Good luck to you, Rocket. I see it differently, but that’s because I’m not prepared to speculate with more material amounts of money on a short term basis ie looking to trade and manage short term positions, largely because I don’t understand this market sufficiently. I’m not massively risk averse and my investment in the funds I’ve invested in is for the long term and primarily in Bitcoin. I’m prepared to hold that investment, to see if some of the analysts -some more respected than others- transpire. I would be prepared to take a different view if I was more competent in the crypto subject. However, from what I’ve read and looked at, it’s difficult to correlate the buying and selling flows and therefore volatility to wider macro events. Therefore, in the absence of that, short term speculation on my part would be blind to insight and knowledge and a complete punt.

I hope your graphs and analytical approach bring results mate. Love a good success story.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You need to stop pissing on subjects you don't understand and appreciate that we are not all like you, thank fuck.

The closed mind and fixed mindset you display daily on here manifesting in intolerance and hurt feelings is sickening to read. These are the specific reasons why you have failed at life. Your frustration has eaten your soul and being in denial, you are heading for a big fall. You don't even believe your own shite. The day you stumble across a mirror and see your reflection for the first time is when you'll crash harder than any cryptocurrency ever will. 

That’s the minute from my last therapy session. How did you get your hands on that? ?

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Why do you post to provoke solely to get a reaction?

Is it a turn-on for you or have you got nothing better to do? Maybe you have nothing to say?

For all his faults - his catty bitch-like robust defences to the "sly digs" being a force of nature - racism isn't one of them.

Or maybe it is reading that is your difficulty?

Parky has a Hitleresque hatred of Jews, especially their restaurants. Add Albanians in to the mix and a pattern becomes obvious.

3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Neither he nor I understood last week that buying back at a higher price than we originally bought at but lower than we had sold at rather than not selling all was not a financial drop.

If you're going to selectively quote, at least get the whole context: -

Have you invested in this?

Eh?  I'm pretty sure my 7 year could work that out ?

No not invested in crypto currency but I am in various shares.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

That's because she is cleverer than me. Congratulations on having such genetic genius. You demonstrate this often on the forum and indeed Northfield is famous for it.

Shares? Lol.

He's obviously better at basic arithmetic.  He won't be going to Northfield.

Since you're so determined to make your mark in the fields of smartarseness and conflict, you did forget to add in the qualification.

I trust you do know what you are talking about?

I've no idea what you are on about tbh.  

Not trying to be a smart arse in the slightest - just pointing out your hypocrisy.  Needn't have bothered it's on display daily anyhow.

Have a nice day

What hypocrisy is this?

You jumped in to show how smart you are / how stupid we are and you don't know what was missing from your position?

Have a good day *

Thought it was obvious.  Boasting about the same thing you were (repeatedly) slating Parklife for the other day.

Wasn't trying to show myself as smart or others as stupid at all.

Nothing was missing unless you were expecting me to add a footnote explaining you'd realised your mistake a few days later? (after it had been repeatedly pointed out)

Thanks I will

Ok, you have no form for looking for conflict and trying to be a smartarse.

Nope, never seen that from you. I just imagined the cunt you made of yourself over Trump, arguing with a couple of us.

Basic arithmetic you say.

Can you at least frame the question that you would put to your seven year old to show that you have a grasp of what you're saying?

I didn't "boast" about anything. You took one line out of context and I had to correct you. Arsehole.

If you buy a computer game for £10 and sell it to your mate Dave for £27.

At a later date you then buy it back off him for £24.

How many £s do you have and do you still own the computer game? 

Ok, you have no form for looking for conflict and trying to be a smartarse.

Nope, never seen that from you. I just imagined the cunt you made of yourself over Trump, arguing with a couple of us.

Basic arithmetic you say.

Can you at least frame the question that you would put to your seven year old to show that you have a grasp of what you're saying?

I didn't "boast" about anything. You took one line out of context and I had to correct you. Arsehole.

Irony meter off the scale

You corrected fuck all Mr Angry

"If you sell something for a £ then buy it back later for 80p are you better off".  Not exactly "rocket science"

@Bluto10 go explain the basics of trading to this silly old duffer

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

If this were true, you could articulate the misunderstanding that us two grown adults had on the matter?

I don't read every post on here so instead of hinting at something for a dozen posts why don't you just use one and come out with it?

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That question goes for you.

What was the misunderstanding that Parko and I had?

You never realised the basic concept of mathematics and can’t work excel.

You have shut the fuck up about your pretend errors in my spreadsheet now you have been yet again outed as a fool.

Not calling any one out for bottling it and selling, after you have now done that now?