Breakfast

The Buzzard

18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He's only 62 or something but he's been bloody huge since he retired. I've met him, he is fucking massive. 

I saw him at abz airport a few years back and he had a red face but didnt look like that. Like his hearts going to explode soon. Wonder if he’ll give up the booze and save himself. Doubt it. Fat mess.

12 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I saw him at abz airport a few years back and he had a red face but didnt look like that. Like his hearts going to explode soon. Wonder if he’ll give up the booze and save himself. Doubt it. Fat mess.

He must be finished work by lunchtime/ afternoon in the boozer. Doesn’t sound bad tbh. No rush hour traffic either 

Just now, Poodler said:

He must be finished work by lunchtime/ afternoon in the boozer. Doesn’t sound bad tbh. No rush hour traffic either 

Great life. No real beef with the fat cunt other than the raw garbage he spouts about Scottish fitba on talkshite. Its a fucking cringe. His love of day time drinking is admirable. 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

H and J is good. Paul Hawksbee is a funny guy, writes a lot of stuff for Harry Hill and other comedy stuff. I'm surprised he doesn't get more telly stuff on Sky.

Fair point. Used to listen to that years ago actually. Was pretty good. Clips of the week and American sport round up on a Friday being the highlight. They used to have Tim Vickery on fairly regularly too, which was always interesting. 

Guys like Adrian Durham & Alan Brazil though... no idea how folk can listen to these tunes.