Europe 21/22

Back on subject 

it’s becoming concerning that 

1 they are both playing competitive games and starting to win 

2: we have not played competitively once 

3: glass subsequently will not have a detailed , informed , view of his best side 

it’s a bit ??, for this one 

yes I know it’s the scheduling but we have not really put any of the team to the test in the run up which surprises me 

8 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Back on subject 

it’s becoming concerning that 

1 they are both playing competitive games and starting to win 

2: we have not played competitively once 

3: glass subsequently will not have a detailed , informed , view of his best side 

it’s a bit ??, for this one 

yes I know it’s the scheduling but we have not really put any of the team to the test in the run up which surprises me 

We've a couple of games at the weekend (i think). I really hope that we're been playing some teams behind closed doors that haven't been mentioned as us playing our youth side is hardly going to test us properly and neither set of players will put 100% in vs their teammates.  Also means much more chance of picking up injuries. We could mix it up a bit and play half and half teams of experience vs youth, but then we're not preparing in terms of getting the players gelling and the tactics right with the correct players.

We do seem a bit ill-prepared. I wonder if we have had a few games called off and struggling to fill them. 

21 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Call me old fashioned but Id have thought that if they were let into the country then they wouldn't really be illegal immigrants. 

Not old fashioned just up thick.  let’s change the LET to Allow, illegals in, or let them invade, to come in then get free accomadation, and a fricking allowance to so they can stuff themselves and claim social , while there’s British homeless still sleeping on the streets and in shop door entrances in cardboard boxes.  Ex military homeless,  but hey the little dictator in the SNP and her generals would rather welcome in illegals.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Dildo 5

Not a great time last night in CL qualifiers for a couple of our old foes who we scraped past in recent years.

Lincoln Red Imps FC  5 - 0  CS Fola Esch

NS Mura  5 - 0  KF Shkendija

Another previous foe made a nice job of despatching some cretinous bigot scum though.
Linfield  1 - 2  Zalgiris Vilnius (2-5 agg)

Nice place Vilnius.
Vilnius >>> Skopje >>> Luxembourg

11 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Not old fashioned just up thick.  let’s change the LET to Allow, illegals in, or let them invade, to come in then get free accomadation, and a fricking allowance to so they can stuff themselves and claim social , while there’s British homeless still sleeping on the streets and in shop door entrances in cardboard boxes.  Ex military homeless,  but hey the little dictator in the SNP and her generals would rather welcome in illegals.   

I'm thick? It's not me that forgets he has pressed the caps lock button in the middle of a sentence. 

Sorry, I don't read the Daily Mail so I'm not entirely aware of all these goings on. Ex military homeless, I assume they were paid for their time, same as carpet fitters, butcher's etc. The latter are expected to be able to manage their finances so I dont see why the former are any different. Personally though, I'd just as rather someone coming here in an attempt to better themself is a beneficiary of my taxes than some bum who has never paid a bean in his life, there is more likelihood of turning their life around than your average Brexit-voting scrounger. Each to their own though but best to take this off here. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Not a great time last night in CL qualifiers for a couple of our old foes who we scraped past in recent years.

Lincoln Red Imps FC  5 - 0  CS Fola Esch

NS Mura  5 - 0  KF Shkendija

Another previous foe made a nice job of despatching some cretinous bigot scum though.
Linfield  1 - 2  Zalgiris Vilnius (2-5 agg)

Nice place Vilnius.
Vilnius >>> Skopje >>> Luxembourg

Vilnius must be very good because Skopje was tremendous 

It’s cutting it pretty fine now with only 8 days to go. It will more than likely just the 2,000. This will probably be restricted to ST holders. 

You will have to apply, then their will be some sort of ballot. And before you get in, you will likely have to be told where you are sitting and fill in some online registration. 

Surely the club must hear today to have any chance of organising something (same for the tims, but 2 days less for them). 

The huns vs the arse seems to be much more important.  Doesn’t appear to have occurred to them that they needed permission!

joking apart it’ll give us an indication how they intend to approach it.  We’ve asked for 8500 so say 40% for easy counting.  Celtic have asked for 20,000 so again say 40%  (ignoring season ticket issue obvs).  But 20,000 congregating is fundamentally more risky than 8500.

7 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

It’s cutting it pretty fine now with only 8 days to go. It will more than likely just the 2,000. This will probably be restricted to ST holders. 

You will have to apply, then their will be some sort of ballot. And before you get in, you will likely have to be told where you are sitting and fill in some online registration. 

Surely the club must hear today to have any chance of organising something (same for the tims, but 2 days less for them). 

If we’re lucky holding all our season tickets within the allocation might hold sway whereas Celtic would have to hold a ballot etc.  Like You I suspect it’ll be the 2000.

5 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Ridiculous if this happens. A ground that can hold 2001 get 2000 in, a ground that holds 20,000 gets 2000 in. Bonkers!

I reckon they might split the difference on the 2k and the 8.2k we requested for the first two games. Circa 5k per game meaning all season ticket holders would get into one of the two. 

18 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Ridiculous if this happens. A ground that can hold 2001 get 2000 in, a ground that holds 20,000 gets 2000 in. Bonkers!

I reckon they might split the difference on the 2k and the 8.2k we requested for the first two games. Circa 5k per game meaning all season ticket holders would get into one of the two. 

Yeah I was thinking that. 

2k for friendlies and 5k for competitive ties 

14 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

F’uck the union and all that want to kiss the Queen’s arse and want dictated to by London. 

Fuck the Scottish Natzi Party and their leader who can’t remember a fricking thing in the salmond enquiry, and lied through her teeth and still is,  and her lieutenant the chief blasphemer who knows all about hell, and thinks he isn’t going there. If he insulted Ala  like he insulted Reece mogs god the Islamic head hunters would be after him and his nut.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

i'd guess we'll hear about celtic's tuesday match first?

Aye, I see they are asking for 18,000

Celtic are in talks with Glasgow City Council and the government about the possibility of having up to 18,000 fans at their Champions League qualifying match next week