Scotland 0 - 2 Czech Republic

34 minutes ago, NEM said:

Given they’re getting their knickers in a twist about supposed racism in 21st century UK then surely they’ll take a real stand and won’t play football in a stadium black men have died building? 

And if they did, it wouldn't change your disbelief in what they are saying. 

It's not up to them to make you believe them, or to do something bold enough to make you care. 

You should be listening and trying to empathise, but you won't. 

People like you never will. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And if they did, it wouldn't change your disbelief in what they are saying. 

It's not up to them to make you believe them, or to do something bold enough to make you care. 

You should be listening and trying to empathise, but you won't. 

People like you never will. 

“People like me”

Fuck off you bigoted cunt ?

3 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You'd have been in the clink donkeys ago. 

People with your characteristics can barely function in a first world, so called, civilised society, with all the support networks around to protect you. 

You barely function in the 3rd world you junkie cunt ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You'd have been in the clink donkeys ago. 

People with your characteristics can barely function in a first world, so called, civilised society, with all the support networks around to protect you. 

"People with your characteristics" LOL

It's a fitba message board, an offensive one at that, in real life some of my best friends know black people. I'm as far from a racist as you could get.

• Dildo 1

In my casual days there was one guy who was a real racist, he made a comment to a tidy black lass on a train coming back from a game, was quickly shut down and put in his place, fine lad as well, just strange beliefs. Lassie was apologised to and he was putting apologies all round when we got back to Aberdeen. My mate was going to batter him silly, he shit it big time. 

Like casual racism, not real racism.

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The English football team have made it clear it's not political and they aren't doing it to try push through any political theory. They are doing it simply to oppose racism. 

They've all said it umpteen times. Footballers are hardly Marxists are they? 

Most of them can’t talk English. 

2 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Cos it's the dictionary definition of bigotry:

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Saved me some time cheers ???

6 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Cos it's the dictionary definition of bigotry:

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

No. By "people like you" he means, I believe, people who're whinging about footballers kneeling. 

No bigotry involved. What particular group is consi being bigoted against? 

This is where actual debate suffers, where people who're unable to effectively articulate their own position just start slinging smears about. 

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. By "people like you" he means, I believe, people who're whinging about footballers kneeling. 

This is where actual debate suffers, where people who're unable to effectively articulate their own position just start slinging smears about. 

People like me was alluding to him being a racist, don't sugar coat it, it was a naive left wing thing to say, was racist.  

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Ha ha ffs you must have missed the smiley at the end of the sentence

Go have a beer you uptight cunt ?