What you doing today?

7 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I await the review 

Hot Chip were great,  better than I expected after listening to their latest album. The venue though, shite. Queued for 25 minutes for a pint when I got there, one of those long winding queues you get at airport security or a festival. Didn't realise it was an outdoor venue, if it had been raining I'd have just left. Cunt of a place to get to by public transport as well,  on the edge of the M74 in an  industrial estate, a taxi from town is the easiest option. Be surprised if it's still there in a year or two. Cheers for the ticket though ?

29 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Anyway, today . Heading to Aberdeen for match. First game this season for me. 
I may or may stop at various locations there and on the way home. There may be hold ups in the traffic roadworks,accidents etc and these may affect my journey time.

@rozzers 

Hope your vehicle doesn’t break down on the way there and you miss the match.

That would just top it off. ✌️

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye they find a way to crack on with hearing/sight and manage without you really noticing for a while.

If his teeth are still OK get to the butcher and get a marrowbone to roast for him. You'll never see a happier dog.

I worked in a vet's in my teens, weekend/student job, the saddest thing I've ever seen was when a pet had to get put down and the people would fuck off and let the vet do it. You'd see the dogs looking for their owners right at the last moment. Stay with him man. It's hard but it's the right thing to do.

Oh we'll all stay with him. 

Personally hate the idea of seeing him dead but no chance my mother would leave him in his final moments, I don't think I will either. 

I'll mention that to my mum re the marrowbone but not sure he's got the energy to have a whack on that. Been getting tuna and all that shit...his farts are stinkin! 

Some people view their dogs as just that, dogs, things to be controlled and owned. 

We never have and if I have my own personal dog in the future I won't either. They only get a short life, let them on the sofa, let them in your bed, give them a wee end of your sandwich, ken?

Decided I'm fucking off the dons today, will just watch the scores come in with the main man. 

Nothing like a dogs love, pure and uncomplicated, brilliant animals. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Anyway, today . Heading to Aberdeen for match. First game this season for me. 
I may or may stop at various locations there and on the way home. There may be hold ups in the traffic roadworks,accidents etc and these may affect my journey time.

@rozzers 

What time will you be in a chipper on the way home and for how long?

7 hours ago, CCB III said:

Oh we'll all stay with him. 

Personally hate the idea of seeing him dead but no chance my mother would leave him in his final moments, I don't think I will either. 

I'll mention that to my mum re the marrowbone but not sure he's got the energy to have a whack on that. Been getting tuna and all that shit...his farts are stinkin! 

Some people view their dogs as just that, dogs, things to be controlled and owned. 

We never have and if I have my own personal dog in the future I won't either. They only get a short life, let them on the sofa, let them in your bed, give them a wee end of your sandwich, ken?

Decided I'm fucking off the dons today, will just watch the scores come in with the main man. 

Nothing like a dogs love, pure and uncomplicated, brilliant animals. 

Like like like.

• Like 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
42 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Back from Aberdeen. 

LOL. 

Was in a bakery earlier and the radio started to play Careless Whisper.  I don't care where you are or what's going on in your life or head, when you hear that funky ass sax intro you tune the fuck in and life is suddenly ok again.   Brother @Poodler kens. 

Hoose. 

Tunes. 

Beer. 

Derby tomorrow.  I will be supporting my local team.  6-1 the Hibs. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Especially if @tutankamun is hanging about there. 

Travesty 

How was your day with the doag Consi?

Decent result for Ebirdeen. 

Flukey by all accounts. 

You ever read Fluke by James Herbert??   Class book likes. 

19 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

How was your day with the doag Consi?

Decent result for Ebirdeen. 

Flukey by all accounts. 

You ever read Fluke by James Herbert??   Class book likes. 

Ended up going the match, old boy is just sleeping so doubt he missed me! 

Aberdeen we're quality today, happy I went cause I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Will look up the book laddy. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
22 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Ended up going the match, old boy is just sleeping so doubt he missed me! 

Aberdeen we're quality today, happy I went cause I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Will look up the book laddy. 

Good son. 

Book about a doag what realises it used to be a dude. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

spoiler alert

Did I fuck it up?  Fuck !!
Ages since I read the cunt..

Ah no. 

3 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL. 

Was in a bakery earlier and the radio started to play Careless Whisper.  I don't care where you are or what's going on in your life or head, when you hear that funky ass sax intro you tune the fuck in and life is suddenly ok again.   Brother @Poodler kens. 

Hoose. 

Tunes. 

Beer. 

One of the greatest songs ever written. Genius. Glad it brought some peace brother x

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

haha I have no idea GB if the dog thing is the big reveal or if its known early doors. 

Cah mind eeler man.

Dumb fucking auld cunts. 

Fuck it. 

Gid book. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

One of the greatest songs ever written. Genius. Glad it brought some peace brother x

Shoulda known better than to cheat a friend....  ?

9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL. 

Hoose. 

Tunes. 

Beer. 

One of the greatest songs of all time. IMO

I know your not a fool 

Hibs. LOL