What you doing today?

13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Hopefully turns the gun on his congregation before blowing his own head off 

NE orange men

fuck that

“Ideals are like stars. You will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but, like the seafaring man, you choose them as your guides, and, following them, you will reach your destiny.”

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Work

Finish at half 2ish

Pick up bairn

Park

Dinner

Film

Bed (early rise tomorrow, gan to Camperdown Park).

AFW (probably go with AFW for the next 3).

My mate was there a wee while ago as was my daughter, son in law with the wee one and they said it was an absolute disgrace.  Filthy, run down shithole.  My mate complained to the council but got no response.  Used to be a lovely place too.  Be interestin' to hear how you find it on yer visit like.

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Animal place for us then lunch afterwards, might go a bit of shopping as well, just depends.

I never have high expectations when it comes to Dundee in truth.

Aye same here.  I do like the Horseshoe Inn at Inchture.  Brilliant greasy spoon if you can be arsed goin' the other side o' Dundee.  I like Broughty Ferry for a visit now and again too.  The only time I've actually spent much time in Dundee itself is when I've been doon for the fitba'.

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

My mate was there a wee while ago as was my daughter, son in law with the wee one and they said it was an absolute disgrace.  Filthy, run down shithole.  My mate complained to the council but got no response.  Used to be a lovely place too.  Be interestin' to hear how you find it on yer visit like.

Do you mean the park or the zoo? The park has been left to go to shit since they closed the golf course. Fucking disgrace. Caird Park is even worse.

Not been to the zoo for years. Not a fan 9f them in general.

17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’ve no shame in saying I was front and centre on the Stars25 tour.

boy pumped some excellent women. Admirable. Good live aswell.

You get snooty about all sorts of music yet are an enthusiastic fan of Simply Red. Bizarre. 

They've a few listenable/catchy tracks but I expected them to be termed as "novelty music" or something by a self-proclaimed "muso" such as yourself. 

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Going to this Parkoid? 

E6-AB4-F89-2089-430-B-AEDE-62728-E14-AC9

The Mrs wants to go to the Saturday, she likes the Charlatans, I think. I'll go if it's sunny. Shite music but a day in the sun boozing will be fine.

Is the Tom Maguire guy a Tom Petty and the heartbreakers tribute? That might be alright.  

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You get snooty about all sorts of music yet are an enthusiastic fan of Simply Red. Bizarre. 

They've a few listenable/catchy tracks but I expected them to be termed as "novelty music" or something by a self-proclaimed "muso" such as yourself. 

Always a time and a place for some leftfield choices. I’ve earned my stripes, can dip my toes where I please.

looking at that line up - The Twang!!!! NOWAY are they back! Awful the first time round 

39 minutes ago, Poodler said:

looking at that line up - The Twang!!!! NOWAY are they back! Awful the first time round 

A couple of afc chat veterans and myself performed Live Forever with The Twang sometime circa 2008. They kind of disappeared from public view after that, understandably put down by the high standard of our performance. Maybe it's time to get the band back together and kill them off once and for all...