What you doing today?

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

He cropped up on the main forum recently. Can't remember exactly what he posted but it left me in no doubt at all that he is a hun pretending to be one of us. 

There’s been a couple masquerading from time to time, Bateman was one, they get weeded out very quickly in my opinion

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

Go get them tiger. Leave no stone unturned.

Miller Time could very well find himself featuring on my first two lists but I'm not convinced he's worthy of the notoriety that he would undoubtedly bask in so I might leave him off it. I'm in no hurry to decide. 

Big Man? Absolute shell of a man more like.

Screenshot-2024-04-21-23-06-42-59-4641eb

1 minute ago, DD1903 said:

Oh I thought he was one of the main characters in sky one's' 'Dream Team'

I'm beginning to doubt myself now.

He's perhaps maybe named himself after a former Scotland and Manchester United player. Whatever the reason the bloke is definitely a Hun in sheeps clothing. 

His type shouldn't be tolerated on here. 

6 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I'm pretty sure I know you so you're not going on it. 

I've seen NEM alluding a couple times to knowing who you were so highly likely you'll know me.

It's why I've went in a couple of times pulling your pisser. (Horny).

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Miller Time could very well find himself featuring on my first two lists but I'm not convinced he's worthy of the notoriety that he would undoubtedly bask in so I might leave him off it. I'm in no hurry to decide. 

Big Man? Absolute shell of a man more like.

Screenshot-2024-04-21-23-06-42-59-4641eb

Was it him that went fucking ape shit when @minijc said he was the boy from the viral video that chucked a couple of neds of a train in Falkirk years ago?

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

I've seen NEM alluding a couple times to knowing who you were so highly likely you'll know me.

It's why I've went in a couple of times pulling your pisser. (Horny).

I don't think you're Horny. One the pubs BoD contingent might remember. Despite having travelled on the battle bus a few times that was only down to his fondness of roughhousing. He was in actual fact a card carrying Celtic fan so doubt if he'd be on here. Also his name wasn't Bobby. Then again my name isn't really Delta so you never know. 

7 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I'm beginning to doubt myself now.

He's perhaps maybe named himself after a former Scotland and Manchester United player. Whatever the reason the bloke is definitely a Hun in sheeps clothing. 

His type shouldn't be tolerated on here. 

Thats all that matters

2 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Was it him that went fucking ape shit when @minijc said he was the boy from the viral video that chucked a couple of neds of a train in Falkirk years ago?

Not sure if I said that but my understanding is he was the boy who filmed it, effectively being a massive grass then he lost his mind a wee bit on here, happens to the best of us I suppose.

22 minutes ago, minijc said:

Not sure if I said that but my understanding is he was the boy who filmed it, effectively being a massive grass then he lost his mind a wee bit on here, happens to the best of us I suppose.

Oh definitely. Was a good poster up until then. Just went completely banana's over it 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I've been out for a walk to clear my head and contemplate who was going to make the final cut for my 22 man squad of arseholes. 

I reserve the right to change my squad but for the time being and in no particular order of arseholeness this is my selection :

Kelt 

Brian Fae Perth 

Sooth Stander 

Super Hanz

G Man

Dons 79

DD 1903

Shooftahmooftah

Big Hat Logan 

Byrne Baby Byrne

For Fecks Sake

Red Revolution 

Mary Hilldon

Fletcher Christian 

Miller Time

Manboobs 109

Mad Jock McFerson

Dervish

Geoff Tipps

Big Man

Perthshire Red

Del Monte 

Congratulations upon being called up and I hope you're all going to keep yourself match fit and prove to me that I haven't made a mistake. 

I'm honoured that you have given my posts the time of day and scrutiny (I wouldn't) to include me in such illustrious company - Can I be captain?

Points off for naming long gone posters and further points off for being a sooky Fud to plenty of other posters who should also qualify but your obviously in "like me like me" mode.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I'm honoured that you have given my posts the time of day and scrutiny (I wouldn't) to include me in such illustrious company - Can I be captain?

Points off for naming long gone posters and further points off for being a sooky Fud to plenty of other posters who should also qualify but your obviously in "like me like me" mode.

You are such a fud stick.

I hope you have a very disappointing day.

19 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I've been out for a walk to clear my head and contemplate who was going to make the final cut for my 22 man squad of arseholes. 

I reserve the right to change my squad but for the time being and in no particular order of arseholeness this is my selection :

Kelt 

Brian Fae Perth 

Sooth Stander 

Super Hanz

G Man

Dons 79

DD 1903

Shooftahmooftah

Big Hat Logan 

Byrne Baby Byrne

For Fecks Sake

Red Revolution 

Mary Hilldon

Fletcher Christian 

Miller Time

Manboobs 109

Mad Jock McFerson

Dervish

Geoff Tipps

Big Man

Perthshire Red

Del Monte 

Congratulations upon being called up and I hope you're all going to keep yourself match fit and prove to me that I haven't made a mistake. 

That's a shame I think most on here are good guy's and are on the wind up for that bit of extra fun DeltaRay.

It's quite a list 🤣

4 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Very touchy (as ever some might say) this morning Don Fondler, did you not get your hole at the weekend from a beautiful woman? 

I haven't made love to a beautiful woman in a few days.  Not seen herself for a few days.  So maybe you are right.

9 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Don't worry. If I ever make a list of easily rattled and incredibly thin skinned people you'll definitely be the captain. 

Jesus Christ 😂 

• Haha 1