What you doing today?

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

Top trolling DR min.

"Aww brilllllllint top trolling Delta buddy, aye aye, want to see some pics of all the beautiful girls I stalk, I mean shag? Course I send them to Poodler first because he's a top bloke who hates the Jews and listens to cool music, thats why I love him, can we be friends Hans pleeeeeease...."

Pathetic.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

"Aww brilllllllint top trolling Delta buddy, aye aye, want to see some pics of all the beautiful girls I stalk, I mean shag? Course I send them to Poodler first because he's a top bloke who hates the Jews and listens to cool music, thats why I love him, can we be friends Hans pleeeeeease...."

Pathetic.

Jesus.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Pathetic.

Good to see you're taking your inclusion on the list so well.

Trooper.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Pathetic.

Your taking this a bit personal, it’s only a list, Schindler is pissing himself right now at you, cmon man, a list.😂😂😂

Rub some cream on them hands and calm doon!.

59 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Holy fuck, aren't you someone who usually enjoys calling out a bit of trolling or fishing?

Settle down lads eh, thought it was only supposed to be a bit of fun?

Theres calling it out for fun then there's dramatic.

Jesus. Talk about 'letting things bother you'.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, johnstrac said:

Not riding my bike. Set off, pissed down, came home.

I went out on the MTB on Sunday, hosed it down from the off, out into open glen and the mist, wind and rain made me wonder why I was there, got to the top, over a ridge and started the decent, mist cleared as now in a different valley and was sunny - ace conditions for a fast techy descent - a real game of two halfs 

Get out there, skin is waterproof

• Upvote 1