What you doing today?

Guest milne_afc

The brioche is a cold slice/salad chariot. Doesn’t have the strength or substance to withstand a piping hot lump of meat.

Toasted sesame seed bagel, bacon, brown sauce. One of life’s little pleasures

Floury baps for a big hamburger but best for a quadrupler breakfast (bacon,sausage,tattie scone, fried onion)

Glasgow rolls excellent for salad rolls or cold meat, tuna rolls.

well fired or burnt rolls good for anything but makes a mess of the old teeth(junkie smiles)

rolls(softies) good for anything

baguettes even more flexible, good with chips, cold meat, breakfast items.sliced beef and peppers and onions with melted Phili jack cheese for example

rowies(butteries) good savoury or sweet

brioche bun, kid on bun for wankers

naan bread the daddy of them all

Trying to get a bunch of shit done around the place before the Mussie relatives arrive, and of course the wife fixates on the LEAST IMPORTANT FUCKING SHIT there is to do. 

My list o priorities goes 

1. Everything except...

2. The Unimportant Shit She Wants Done

So a few days ago I was doing some work round the back of the house, and I drove my Jeep onto the grass to unload all my shit. I unloaded my shit, get to work, and later move my Jeep round to the parking spot. Only, I've left a big divot in the grass... big fucking deal... I can patch it and throw down some seed at some point. 

So, out of ALL the shit I need to be getting done she decides the job of prime importance is this fucking 6 foot divot. 

Finally, after days of her pestering me if I was going to patch it before the Mussies arrive, I cave and patch the fucking thing.

At this point she hasn't noticed my artistic take on it, though the loon HAS noticed, and explained it could be construed as a hate crime. 

spacer.png

KBBI 890 Alaska currently playing shit tons of Tibetan   Mongolian Throat Music. 

I suggest you take this narrow window of opportunity to catch it... i's fucking brilliant. 

AOOOOOOGGHHHHAAAAAAAGGHHHAAAUIUIIIIIIIOOOOOOOO!

Terrific!

EDIT: Too late... They've moved onto what seems to be non-English Disco.