What you doing today?

22 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

prob should’ve flown into Germany then ?

where you working?

Easier flying direct from ABZ-AMS and getting on the train for a couple of hours to Germany. 
A small town in the middle of Germany called Bad Bentheim. Good time sitting outside in a beer garden supporting Germany last night. 

On 6/7/2022 at 4:36 AM, sheepcrooky said:

Red eye to Schiphol for a week’s work in Germany. 

My brother is there just now as we speak, on route to Luanda via CDG Airport in Paris.

He forked out £80 on a PCR test kit 2/3 days ago. Just as well the loon did or he wouldn't have been allowed to fly, as PCR tests prior to flying are still mandatory.

Some poor lad in front of him at the check-in desk at Dyce Airport this morning was not allowed to check-in due to not having underwent a recent PCR test.

46 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

My brother is there just now as we speak, on route to Luanda via CDG Airport in Paris.

He forked out £80 on a PCR test kit 2/3 days ago. Just as well the loon did or he wouldn't have been allowed to fly, as PCR tests prior to flying are still mandatory.

Some idiot who, despite over 2 years of pandemic related travel restrictions, didn't bother his arse to check what he needed to do in order to travel to his destination, in front of him at the check-in desk at Dyce Airport this morning was not allowed to check-in due to not having underwent a recent PCR test.

Fixed for accuracy. 

9 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Some poor lad in front of him at the check-in desk at Dyce Airport this morning was not allowed to check-in due to not having underwent a recent PCR test.

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

Fixed for accuracy. 

Very much this. Cheesy peeps, if folk don’t know the country requirements, they are too fucking stupid to get on a plane anyway. It’s not like breaking news. 

Drove past a work van today that had the word POOF! on it. 

Not some handwritten scrawl in the dust of a rear window, but the actual logo on the side of the van. 

Curious, I Googled the company to see what services POOF! offers. 

They pick up dog shite. 

That's it.. that's pretty much all they do. They send a guy out, and you point at some dog shit, and you scream, "PICK UP THAT DOG SHITE, POOF!"

In Britain that would be a hate crime. 

In America it's a business opportunity. 

Two countries separated by the Atlantic Ocean right enough. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1