What you doing today?

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Drove past a work van today that had the word POOF! on it. 

Not some handwritten scrawl in the dust of a rear window, but the actual logo on the side of the van. 

Curious, I Googled the company to see what services POOF! offers. 

They pick up dog shite. 

That's it.. that's pretty much all they do. They send a guy out, and you point at some dog shit, and you scream, "PICK UP THAT DOG SHITE, POOF!"

In Britain that would be a hate crime. 

In America it's a business opportunity. 

Two countries separated by the Atlantic Ocean right enough. 

spacer.png

You could easily manipulate that business I'd say. In a good way for the poof.

3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

You could easily manipulate that business I'd say. In a good way for the poof.

Imagine going home after getting the job and telling your wife, "I'm a POOF now, and I'm going to have to get used to the smell of shit." 

21 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Drove past a work van today that had the word POOF! on it. 

Not some handwritten scrawl in the dust of a rear window, but the actual logo on the side of the van. 

Curious, I Googled the company to see what services POOF! offers. 

They pick up dog shite. 

That's it.. that's pretty much all they do. They send a guy out, and you point at some dog shit, and you scream, "PICK UP THAT DOG SHITE, POOF!"

In Britain that would be a hate crime. 

In America it's a business opportunity. 

Two countries separated by the Atlantic Ocean right enough. 

spacer.png

I’d argue the PICK AT FUCKIN SHIT UP NOW. PICK IT UP EN video from mastrick is as classic as Choi,s

yer a disgusting bitch, you know that ??

Downloading a movie called Gothic Anal Whores XXX.

Just a random fillum, since I feel like watching something I've not seen before. 

f you've seen it, don't spoil it for me by telling me what it's about, thanks. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
44 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Downloading a movie called Gothic Anal Whores XXX.

Just a random fillum, since I feel like watching something I've not seen before. 

f you've seen it, don't spoil it for me by telling me what it's about, thanks. 

Tits?

On 6/9/2022 at 9:14 PM, Ke1t said:

Imagine going home after getting the job and telling your wife, "I'm a POOF now, and I'm going to have to get used to the smell of shit." 

There was one up here about 20 years ago but they quickly changed their name to Dial a Bus however somewhere down south they've stuck with the name

https://www.hcltransport.org.uk/dial-a-ride

Imagine announcing that you have an interview with Dial a Ride?

1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

I'm looking to get one as well but I'm going tough a second hand one to try it out first.

Nice one BB.

They're not so easy to come by at a good price since the condemic.  Travel abroad is still a shambles and every fucker and their dog was buyin' Motorhomes, camper vans and  caravans.

Mine is a 04 plate, 4 berth, coach-built with 37k on the clock so very low mileage for the age.  It's a basic van, 2L on Fiat Ducato chassis.  Ideal for me and the missus.  Welcome to have a look if you want sometime.

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

They're not so easy to come by at a good price since the condemic.  Travel abroad is still a shambles and every fucker and their dog was buyin' Motorhomes, camper vans and  caravans.

Mine is a 04 plate, 4 berth, coach-built with 37k on the clock so very low mileage for the age.  It's a basic van, 2L on Fiat Ducato chassis.  Ideal for me and the missus.  Welcome to have a look if you want sometime.

What size bucket do you shit in?

• Haha 1

Sounds decent. 

You seen thon Fischer pick-up campers. 

They look pretty smart, bit like a caravan but less unwieldily for driving about, albeit less space. 

I'd like that . Thank you.?

But as someone once said online when people want to look inside my camper it's a bit intrusive as it's our home .

Lesson learned for me being affa nosey at campers I just love them.