What you doing today?

45 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

More bothered about the flag than the date myself. Definitely need a proper flag. Changing the  date will just lead to the next demand.

You are possibly right... but in this instance the natives have a good point! Crazy they have to put up with a national celebration on the 26th Jan!  Over the years, the more I think about it, I'd be outraged if I was in their shoes!  The whole situation has been mishandled in this country - the government are constantly apologising for historical events and handing over excessive benefits to natives - yet they still organise a big party on the 26th!

Also, Australia has millions of citizens who are European/South East Asian/etc descent.  What relevance does the day the Brits rolled into town and rolled out the Union flag, have to them?  Australia Day just feels a bit Hunnish to me... . bin the commonwealth, bin the Union Flag, bin the royal family and lets have an annual piss-up on another day. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

You are possibly right... but in this instance the natives have a good point! Crazy they have to put up with a national celebration on the 26th Jan!  Over the years, the more I think about it, I'd be outraged if I was in their shoes!  The whole situation has been mishandled in this country - the government are constantly apologising for historical events and handing over excessive benefits to natives - yet they still organise a big party on the 26th!

Also, Australia has millions of citizens who are European/South East Asian/etc descent.  What relevance does the day the Brits rolled into town and rolled out the Union flag, have to them?  Australia Day just feels a bit Hunnish to me... . bin the commonwealth, bin the Union Flag, bin the royal family and lets have an annual piss-up on another day. 

Do they wear shoes?

sQT9sg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, milne_afc said:

You gearing up for the midlife crisis, Zed?

Well underway

51 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Unlike you who is openly homosexual. 

My neck, my back

1 hour ago, dave_min said:

I’ll add it to the spreadsheet.

💪

54 minutes ago, Dad said:

Secretly homosexual 

Married with children 

Guest findlay_1903

Was pruning trees with a new set of loppers, was incredibly satisfying, i was pretending each twig I was decapitating was the ex. 

Having a bells now and pranking the bitch. 

Thirsty Thursday.

19 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

Was pruning trees with a new set of loppers, was incredibly satisfying, i was pretending each twig I was decapitating was the ex. 

Having a bells now and pranking the bitch. 

Thirsty Thursday.

Turning to the demon drink to get over her.....

Guest findlay_1903
16 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

If she asked you would you get back with her Findlay min?

Definitely not, I can’t wait to feel the sides of a pussy once I finally find a lady to romp. The dragon was slacker than gutter drain. Sone made a mess of her falling out of her vag. 

Thing like a yawning hippo. 

Guest findlay_1903
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Pruning trees in January? Oi, no professionals. 

It was silver birches, they’re dormant just now. Ideal time to prune. 

Guest findlay_1903
8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Gardening is not my forte, Findlay. 

No, art would be my guess after your super work on Willie on Monday. 

Guest findlay_1903
16 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

@ Brymer

She’d be very well maintained compared to my cretin ex, every time the auld bitch did yoga in the kitchen diner, I smelt the waft of Peterhead fash market, honking. Spiders legs poking out the side of her swimwear in Portugal last summer, total turn off. I basically left her! 

4 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

She’d be very well maintained compared to my cretin ex, every time the auld bitch did yoga in the kitchen diner, I smelt the waft of Peterhead fash market, honking. Spiders legs poking out the side of her swimwear in Portugal last summer, total turn off. I basically left her! 

She got any tidy mates? You should target them for some rumpy pumpy.  Double win as it'll piss the ex off also.

Guest findlay_1903
3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

She got any tidy mates? You should target them for some rumpy pumpy.  Double win as it'll piss the ex off also.

I’ve exhausted all the friend avenues, tried my hand at plenty of parties, offering them a party in my pants in the bathroom. Shut down quicker than mikey hart on E’s.

They were all tarts tbf.