What you doing today?

40 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Anyone on here ever seen a snake  in Scotland? I haven't.

Plenty in portencross, a guy got bit by an adder (only poisonous snake in Scotland in the wild) at Troon beach last week, highlands full of them, Aberdeen holiday a went there were snake warnings at beaches everywhere (we don’t get that),but we even get them down here.

and yes, one killed my friends dog(collie) working up fairlie moors, heard the yelp, seen the fucker sliver away, dog was too old and anti venom didn’t help, which down here is 4500 pounds a vial (shocking).

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I grew up just a few yards from the edge of a pine forest, was always up the river etc as a kid, weird that i never came across one. Seen the shedded skin once or twice.

Sounds idyllic, why Glasgow?, parents decision?, should have tried them for kidnapping when 16.

34 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Sounds idyllic, why Glasgow?, parents decision?, should have tried them for kidnapping when 16.

Moved to the big smoke as soon as i was old enough to get in pubs and clubs. The heelins is great to grow up in, not so great when you're looking for decent nightlife and chasing skirt.

• Haha 1