BK Hacken 2 - 0 Aberdeen (3 - 5)

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

He made a cunt of quite a few things.

Worst unfortunately repeated by a few on here, was blaming Ramirez for missing when he was neatly put through by JET.

FFS, the keeper was on top of him before he even had a chance to connect.

No cunt could have scored that.

You must be at the wind up with that one. Any half decent striker either slips it past the goalie or takes it round him.

I didn't think we were that bad tonight. If we took some of the chances it would've put a different complexion on the game. 
We're still effectively playing our pre-season, but it'll give Glass and Co some food for thought.
Happy with who we've got on the draw as well. A great chance to get through.

Fuck knows how Ojo misses that sitter though. Harvey Price would've scored that with his nudger it was that easy.

25 minutes ago, RUL said:

I doubt he's going to be complaining after a 5 3 aggregate win, being our first competitive games of the season. 

Ignore him. Fucking lunatic who when we lose (which we will at some point, new manager etc) he will give it the whole “I told you so” crap. A poster who lives for losses. Bizarre.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Ignore him. Fucking lunatic who when we lose (which we will at some point, new manager etc) he will give it the whole “I told you so” crap. A poster who lives for losses. Bizarre.

Get lost! I said hopefully the two at the top will realise we need a few more players! You are a drama queen looking for attention a absolute wallaper 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm not sure why people think St Mirren would gladly bend over and take our shite as makeweight for their better players. 

Exactly.

I think we are stuck with Ojo and Kennedy until their contracts expire. 

38 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

You must be at the wind up with that one. Any half decent striker either slips it past the goalie or takes it round him.

I thought Ramirez  had totally fucked up that chance initially but having seen a couple of replays, it's a 1 in 10 at best chance (a dink over the keeper would have scored but their keeper was always favourite with the ball running away from Ramirez at a fair pace so that "dink" would have been massively difficult to pull off, Rounding the keeper just wasn't on at all)

For all chat off lucky escape with red card I don’t think there should be any doubt it was a second yellow in truth. He swung his arm back twice with intent of connecting & stopping player getting in about him. The first swing that didn’t connect was a nasty cunt swing & was lucky it didn’t connect as it would have been deserving of a straight red IMO the second was a lesser attempt but connected. The call was definitely correct by ref & only the fact that it wasn’t the first swing that connects that stopped it being a real nasty & deserving straight red

Gave Ojo his praise last week, fuck me tho, another terrible miss. Generally played well bar the sitter, tho. 

McCrorie never a CB. Need more pace at centre half and out on the left. 

Other than that a 5-3 aggregate win in a tricky tie, worked out alright. I'd play Gallagher against United and see if McCrorie can do King Funsos role. 

Glad that keeper was shitter last week than he was tonight ? don’t think he made any saves last week but had a couple of decent ones tonight. 

We were fortunate in draw In hindsight to get home tie first & not the plastic pitch away. Story could have been very different.

All good learnings for Glass & work still required in team & signings still needed.

Loving his tactics & match approaches in general though. Far more like the Aberdeen we all want to be watching week on week ?

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Ojo played well?

Come on...

I think he's a tidy footballer. Doing what's asked of him in that role in terms of getting into the box offering for passes, and being able to read the danger quickly when the ball is turned over. 

Problem is he can't finish for shit. Air swiped the ball from yards out in the last two games. 

I am praying for a King Funso revival. 

Shooting practice on Saturday for the lads. 

Weve 12 shots at goal and 8 on target so we need to be hitting the back of the net.

Ramsay excellent.

JET looks promising that things could click in to place for him.

Ramirez needs to be burying one of those first half chances. Hopefully just rustiness for him too.

A little bit concerned about Jenks. Get him on from the start against Raith so we can see what he's about.

Ojo starting both games was a bit surprising. Plenty senior players (McGinn, Kennedy and McGeouch for starters) getting no game time.

3 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Shooting practice on Saturday for the lads. 

Weve 12 shots at goal and 8 on target so we need to be hitting the back of the net.

Ramsay excellent.

JET looks promising that things could click in to place for him.

Ramirez needs to be burying one of those first half chances. Hopefully just rustiness for him too.

A little bit concerned about Jenks. Get him on from the start against Raith so we can see what he's about.

Ojo starting both games was a bit surprising. Plenty senior players (McGinn, Kennedy and McGeouch for starters) getting no game time.

Kennedy looks totally out of favour. 

Ojo is playing a left ish attacking midfield role which you'd think would suit Kennedy better. 

But he hasn't even had a sniff off the bench first two games. 

Nor McGeouch or McGinn for that matter.  I thought we could have used McGinn second half as there was loads of space in their half and it would have suited him I think.  

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

I didn't think we were that bad tonight. If we took some of the chances it would've put a different complexion on the game. 
We're still effectively playing our pre-season, but it'll give Glass and Co some food for thought.

Fuck knows how Ojo misses that sitter though. Harvey Price would've scored that with his nudger it was that easy.

I thought we were really poor. Lewis and JET probably only pass marks in the team. 

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

If you watch it he shuffles to try and hit it with his left but obviously completely fucks it up. Clearly was not confident to tap in a ball with his right, which is woeful. 

14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think he's a tidy footballer. Doing what's asked of him in that role in terms of getting into the box offering for passes, and being able to read the danger quickly when the ball is turned over. 

Problem is he can't finish for shit. Air swiped the ball from yards out in the last two games. 

I am praying for a King Funso revival. 

How many revivals is he allowed? Under McInnes he had at 2 or 3 different spells when he looked half decent for a short while before his game plummeted to rat shit. 

One of the most inconsistent players I have seen in recent years, and when he is on top of his game he's nae exactly Iniesta.  Ultimately he's far too inconsistent and shit in front of goal to be of any use to us. 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Kennedy looks totally out of favour. 

Ojo is playing a left ish attacking midfield role which you'd think would suit Kennedy better. 

But he hasn't even had a sniff off the bench first two games. 

Nor McGeouch or McGinn for that matter.  I thought we could have used McGinn second half as there was loads of space in their half and it would have suited him I think.  

In hindsight we should have used the squad more tonight. Hopefully we don't pay for that on Sunday.

15 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

How many revivals is he allowed? Under McInnes he had at 2 or 3 different spells when he looked half decent for a short while before his game plummeted to rat shit. 

One of the most inconsistent players I have seen in recent years, and when he is on top of his game he's nae exactly Iniesta.  Ultimately he's far too inconsistent and shit in front of goal to be of any use to us. 

I dunno, he has dropped some stinkers in his time. 

He's a holding midfielder by trade, goal scoring not his forte. 

Sometimes players get revitalised in new roles and I hope they get him to work on his finishing. 

King Funso time

25 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I dunno, he has dropped some stinkers in his time. 

He's a holding midfielder by trade, goal scoring not his forte. 

Sometimes players get revitalised in new roles and I hope they get him to work on his finishing. 

King Funso time

Cmon min he was rubbish.
He didn’t defend and was leaving hayes exposed at left back in the first half that’s why he was switched to the right and for someone who was meant to be an attacking midfielder he had no idea what to do when he got close to the box his miss was just the icing on the cake for a very  poor game. 

1 hour ago, alscotoz said:

What type of return to earth was it?

An abrupt thump or floating down like a feather?

Game was over before it began. Doesn't sound like any need for panic.

Generally it was a weird game. We had loads of chances but Ramirez and most blatantly Ojo messed up.  It was nor a terrible performance but Hacken went crazy from the start attacking and as you know our central defence is flimsy against fast attacks. They got it under control after the first 20 minutes,  and we we dominant until half time. Second half same thing from Hacken but we failed to contain like the first.  They got 2 goals  then went crazy and got a guy sent off. After Gallaher came on the defence stabilized but we couldn't score.

A one off weird game that i hope Glass learned something from.

Having said that i wouldn't mind one of Hackens attackers..very fast , would compliment JET and  Ramirez who are not the best for speed.

I am not really worried. I think we should take The Arabs Sunday

7 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Correct.

When SS watches it again, he will concur.

Unless he thinks Ramirez should have turned the football into a molten sphere to simply put straight through the keeper's body. ?

Just for clarity, it’s Ramirez’s 2nd chance we are discussing here? The first one (the fresh air swipe) I’ll cut him some slack but the one on one with the keeper? Should be tucking that one away, in my book

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Just for clarity, it’s Ramirez’s 2nd chance we are discussing here? The first one (the fresh air swipe) I’ll cut him some slack but the one on one with the keeper? Should be tucking that one away, in my book

I thought the fresh air swipe was a sitter.  Can't be missing that.