BK Hacken 2 - 0 Aberdeen (3 - 5)

8 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

RJ, you are an absolute walloper. In my time here and on Ab Mad, there has not been one single poster got close to your attention seeking, vomit inducing shite. 

I hadn’t realised you were on Aberdeen mad?
Thanks for your input. I will file it under tormented. 

2 hours ago, thurso said:

I don’t really know why we signed jenks but not sure you can say he’s rubbish after 45 mins of football. You must be some talent spotter if you can be right after 45 mins 

Aberdeen could do a lot worse than ask for my opinion on new signings. It would save a lot of time, effort and cash on some ridiculous signings. 

Our second competitive game of the season, away to a side that is already well into their own season and who wanted to prove a point. 

Frankly, despite the scoreline, it could just as easily been 2-0 us. 

They weren't great, and we're still finding our feet. 

Hopefully be the time we meet the Puffin Fuckers we'll be up to speed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
7 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Good job they never sought your advice on the signing of Cosgrove eh. 

My record is impeccable. I never commented on the Cosgrove signing at the time. I did state Gleeson and Forrester were dreadful and got slated straight away for claiming that (I actually compared them to Kerr and the ghost). I said Ojo was rank….have I got that one right? My insight into the 3 strikers we got at the last window was also spot on. 
I might be better saying new players are absolutely fantastic….it might rub off on them.

5 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

My record is impeccable. I never commented on the Cosgrove signing at the time. I did state Gleeson and Forrester were dreadful and got slated straight away for claiming that (I actually compared them to Kerr and the ghost). I said Ojo was rank….have I got that one right? My insight into the 3 strikers we got at the last window was also spot on. 
I might be better saying new players are absolutely fantastic….it might rub off on them.

Bollocks.

You slated Cosgrove before he kicked a ball. And when he started scoring you continued to slate him. 

• Upvote 2
52 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

You must be good if you thought ojo was shit after 45 mins only time he played well was the first few European games he played when he first signed. 
Hard to say if Gleason and forester would be shit they hardly played because Ferguson kept them out of the team from the start, I personally think when Ferguson signed it wasn’t to be a starter but they realised how good he was straight away and he kept them out of the team 

12 minutes ago, thurso said:

You must be good if you thought ojo was shit after 45 mins only time he played well was the first few European games he played when he first signed. 
Hard to say if Gleason and forester would be shit they hardly played because Ferguson kept them out of the team from the start, I personally think when Ferguson signed it wasn’t to be a starter but they realised how good he was straight away and he kept them out of the team 

If you didn’t realise Gleeson and Forrester were rank then that says it all

14 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

If you didn’t realise Gleeson and Forrester were rank then that says it all

Forresters first game was a decent sub appearance against Burnley you must be good saying he’s shit from that game although it sadly went down hill drastic for him.
Gleason even did ok in his first match against rangers had one of them by the throat if I mind right. 
Took a bit longer than one 45 mins to sus they were shit 

19 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Have a look back at the posts to refresh your memory. Having to make things up is scraping the bottom of the barrel 

You slated Cosgrove before he kicked a ball and went on to slate him relentlessly when he started scoring. Seem to remember you putting down his goals to luck.

What was yir nickname for him?

8 hours ago, Simply Red said:

You slated Cosgrove before he kicked a ball and went on to slate him relentlessly when he started scoring. Seem to remember you putting down his goals to luck.

What was yir nickname for him?

That wasn’t when he just signed though like the other players mentioned. Do a bit fact checking to help your debate (that’s free advice). 

Myself and a good friend of mine (Blowupsheep) used to call him the Donkey. Don’t tell me you thought he was a great player? ?

6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Used to call him Donkey along with Considine iirc

Cosgrove and Considine are donkeys. You were called Comical Ali thanks to your defence of McInnes. All very apt names. 

Are you going to the match on Sunday? If so, remember and focus on making eye contact with the United players. Fearing for their safety is paramount to our new Glassball tactics.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

That wasn’t when he just signed though like the other players mentioned. Do a bit fact checking to help your debate (that’s free advice). 

Myself and a good friend of mine (Blowupsheep) used to call him the Donkey. Don’t tell me you thought he was a great player? ?

I dont need to check anything.

You were calling him Donkey before a ball was kicked and continued  when he was top scorer. Hissy fits everyday on abmad cos DM was playing him. I remember it because i came off abmad then. Yourself and 2 other bores had killed the site with yir repetitive spamming of every thread. 

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

To be fair to the bam, Cosgrove, despite the goals was a shite football player.

100% this.

He was a shite footballer before we signed him, and he was still shite when he fkd off and he is still shite today. Birmingham just pissed of they did not have a 14 day money back clause in his signing. 

Cash wise for the club best bit of business McHunnis ever did so well done on that front, but the boy is a donkey and always will be, how many full games and goals has he had for the Brummies since he signed? 

Donkey of the highest order.

• Upvote 2
31 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

100% this.

He was a shite footballer before we signed him, and he was still shite when he fkd off and he is still shite today. Birmingham just pissed of they did not have a 14 day money back clause in his signing. 

Cash wise for the club best bit of business McHunnis ever did so well done on that front, but the boy is a donkey and always will be, how many full games and goals has he had for the Brummies since he signed? 

Donkey of the highest order.

If you need evidence of the quality of Forrester, Gleeson and Cosgrove... look at where they are now. Forrester over in some amateur league in Ireland, Gleeson playing for Solihul Moors in some pub league in England, and Cosgrove getting loaned out from a duff Championship team after just 6 months because he's been found out to be worth £20K rather than the £2m they paid for him. They were all rank rotten for one reason or another.

6 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

If you need evidence of the quality of Forrester, Gleeson and Cosgrove... look at where they are now. Forrester over in some amateur league in Ireland, Gleeson playing for Solihul Moors in some pub league in England, and Cosgrove getting loaned out from a duff Championship team after just 6 months because he's been found out to be worth £20K rather than the £2m they paid for him. They were all rank rotten for one reason or another.

Totally agree DC pal.

Trust you are well min, SF 

2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Cosgrove and Considine are donkeys. You were called Comical Ali thanks to your defence of McInnes. All very apt names. 

Are you going to the match on Sunday? If so, remember and focus on making eye contact with the United players. Fearing for their safety is paramount to our new Glassball tactics.

I am going to the game on Sunday. Are you?

I’m not afraid to share my opinion and debate the reasons and yes, there was a time when I thought McInnes deserved more time to try and turn it around. I also am not afraid to change my opinion such as when McInnes clearly lost the desire and it was time for a change.

You RJ on the other hand just spout pish to be rewarded with adding to your dildo collection and negative score. It’s ok thought, rest assured I won’t be giving you that pleasure.

You’ve clearly made shit up to try and be relevant, but your hindsighted Nostradamus claim is clear for all to be just more garbage.

voice your opinion, be contrarian if you believe in your opinion, that’s all very welcomed, just cut out the WUM pish and support this glorious team 

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I am going to the game on Sunday. Are you?

I’m not afraid to share my opinion and debate the reasons and yes, there was a time when I thought McInnes deserved more time to try and turn it around. I also am not afraid to change my opinion such as when McInnes clearly lost the desire and it was time for a change.

You RJ on the other hand just spout pish to be rewarded with adding to your dildo collection and negative score. It’s ok thought, rest assured I won’t be giving you that pleasure.

You’ve clearly made shit up to try and be relevant, but your hindsighted Nostradamus claim is clear for all to be just more garbage.

voice your opinion, be contrarian if you believe in your opinion, that’s all very welcomed, just cut out the WUM pish and support this glorious team 

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

In a long winded roundabout way I was right all along? It’s good you acknowledge that. I will be proven correct once again about Jenks….and I honestly don’t take any pleasure in being good at spotting duff players.

4 hours ago, Simply Red said:

I dont need to check anything.

You were calling him Donkey before a ball was kicked and continued  when he was top scorer. Hissy fits everyday on abmad cos DM was playing him. I remember it because i came off abmad then. Yourself and 2 other bores had killed the site with yir repetitive spamming of every thread. 

I can’t remember you posting on Aberdeen mad. Going by your contribution to the evidence on here I am not in the least surprised. 

12 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

In a long winded roundabout way I was right all along? It’s good you acknowledge that. I will be proven correct once again about Jenks….and I honestly don’t take any pleasure in being good at spotting duff players.

The only duff thing here is your record and posts ?

10 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I can’t remember you posting on Aberdeen mad. Going by your contribution to the evidence on here I am not in the least surprised. 

Maybe you should go back and check? ,take your time looking, there’s no rush back ?

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Maybe you should go back and check? ,take your time looking, there’s no rush back ?

Don’t tell me you posted on there as well? The Aberdeen Chat hierarchy will glad I joined this site as the not so relevant posters who were formerly on Aberdeen mad obviously brought nothing of note to this wonderful site. 
It’s amazing that a small bit of criticism regarding Teddy Jenks has flustered a few nomads (yes, that was meant) on here. 

48 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

The only duff thing here is your record and posts ?

I have a fantastic record. I accept opinions and criticism but nothing is worthwhile if it’s all just blatant lies to try and discredit yours truly. 
That is a definite sign of weakness…and you know I spot weaknesses a mile off. 

18 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I have a fantastic record. I accept opinions and criticism but nothing is worthwhile if it’s all just blatant lies to try and discredit yours truly. 
That is a definite sign of weakness…and you know I spot weaknesses a mile off. 

Hehe, denial in the face of cold hard facts. How Comical Ali of you ?

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Don’t tell me you posted on there as well? The Aberdeen Chat hierarchy will glad I joined this site as the not so relevant posters who were formerly on Aberdeen mad obviously brought nothing of note to this wonderful site. 
It’s amazing that a small bit of criticism regarding Teddy Jenks has flustered a few nomads (yes, that was meant) on here. 

Not once posted on that site!,only ever been on here!. so when you turned up bragging about ITK regarding future transfers and then time showed you were an absolute charlatan, noise up roaster, you are as popular as a pubic louse.go home fantasist 

• Upvote 1