Aberdeen 2 - 1 Breidablik (5 - 3)

4 hours ago, thurso said:

Hardly changed the game we were on top of them last 15 mins of the first half and should of scored a couple.
He had a good run for the first goal but their defender made a hash of it, won the ball but gave it away and ojo never gave up. 
If I wanted to get pertinacity about him I’d say it was his fault for there goal. 
He played well hardly call it superb and not man of the match 

Broon was man of the match, but ojo was excellent in the 2nd half. Made a huge difference..

8 hours ago, thurso said:

Hardly changed the game we were on top of them last 15 mins of the first half and should of scored a couple.
He had a good run for the first goal but their defender made a hash of it, won the ball but gave it away and ojo never gave up. 
If I wanted to get pertinacity about him I’d say it was his fault for there goal. 

? making a tit of yourself 

12 hours ago, thurso said:

Lolz