Stadium Restriction Lifted

22 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Hey, you want to lap up the state sponsored propaganda, produced and directed by WHO and WEF, then crack on mate. I'd be happy for anyone who signs up to any of it, to go live their pant wetting lives in isolation somewhere like the Outer Hebrides, so the rest of us can make grown up decisions on how we live.
Feckin amazing how so many people who signed the Great Barrington Declaration, current medical professionals including virologists, many MP's.... they are obviously all in the wrong and it's a handful of individuals at the very top of the pyramid of power we should listen to.

By far, the greatest subset of society to buy into this crap are those that lost a family member at the start, or caught the virus (woah, but they lived to tell us all about it... for ever and a day!!)... these are the types who belittle and chastise those who question the narrative. Blinkered from the alternative view, incapable of rational debate. This is, after all, how the Nazi party rose to power you know.

Keep wearing your masks, salivating over everything Nippy and Bojo have to say (puppets of SAGE, WHO and WEF). But please, let the rest of us sane people make the decisions on our safety to ourselves.

YouTube loves you, they must make a mint from all the videos you watch when doing your “research”.

22 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Hey, you want to lap up the state sponsored propaganda, produced and directed by WHO and WEF, then crack on mate. I'd be happy for anyone who signs up to any of it, to go live their pant wetting lives in isolation somewhere like the Outer Hebrides, so the rest of us can make grown up decisions on how we live.
Feckin amazing how so many people who signed the Great Barrington Declaration, current medical professionals including virologists, many MP's.... they are obviously all in the wrong and it's a handful of individuals at the very top of the pyramid of power we should listen to.

By far, the greatest subset of society to buy into this crap are those that lost a family member at the start, or caught the virus (woah, but they lived to tell us all about it... for ever and a day!!)... these are the types who belittle and chastise those who question the narrative. Blinkered from the alternative view, incapable of rational debate. This is, after all, how the Nazi party rose to power you know.

Keep wearing your masks, salivating over everything Nippy and Bojo have to say (puppets of SAGE, WHO and WEF). But please, let the rest of us sane people make the decisions on our safety to ourselves.

Do you think somehow millions of people are part of this conspiracy, keeping the truth hidden? Yet AFC can’t stop the new kit being leaked every year? ?

Honestly man, grow up ffs.

21 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Do you think somehow millions of people are part of this conspiracy, keeping the truth hidden?

That's not how it works.

Media outlets establish a 'correct' narrative based on their personal political and social prejudices and then dismiss or fail to report on anything that doesn't support their interpretation of events. If something contrary to the official narrative manages to slip through, perhaps on social media, it is branded a conspiracy theory no matter its merits or lack thereof. 

Media propaganda in the West isn't coordinated by anyone - because it doesn't need to be. Nobody needs to pick up the phone or send an e-mail. Nobody tells the media which facts to report and which to suppress.

The beliefs of journalists are sincerely held. They are the enlightened educated metropolitan elite. In their minds we are yobs, lager louts, druggies, racists, homophobes, wife beaters and football fans - the great unwashed detritus of society. We can never be trusted to weigh up the merits of all the facts on our own. So, for our own good, in a paternalistic manner, they tell us what to think and how to behave, and try to suppress any information which might confuse our tiny little brains. 

In this regard Covid is no different to any other news item.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

That's not how it works.

Media outlets establish a 'correct' narrative based on their personal political and social prejudices and then dismiss or fail to report on anything that doesn't support their interpretation of events. If something contrary to the official narrative manages to slip through, perhaps on social media, it is branded a conspiracy theory no matter its merits or lack thereof. 

Media propaganda in the West isn't coordinated by anyone - because it doesn't need to be. Nobody needs to pick up the phone or send an e-mail. Nobody tells the media which facts to report and which to suppress.

The beliefs of journalists are sincerely held. They are the enlightened educated metropolitan elite. In their minds we are yobs, lager louts, druggies, racists, homophobes, wife beaters and football fans - the great unwashed detritus of society. We can never be trusted to weigh up the merits of all the facts on our own. So, for our own good, in a paternalistic manner, they tell us what to think and how to behave, and try to suppress any information which might confuse our tiny little brains. 

In this regard Covid is no different to any other news item.

So there’s no coordination between hundreds of countries? They all just decide on the same thing and go with, it happens to be coincidence it’s all the same story?

?

More YouTube research though pls

• Upvote 2
On 8/6/2021 at 4:38 PM, Tinyweelad said:

Maybe, just maybe, a return to some form of normality. But, here's the rub.... I predict that come autumn and the season flu figures are used by Sturgeon to fudge Covid cases, we'll be back into another feckin lockdown. So we all need to do out bit, and go to every single game that we can this season. I'd have thought folk would be desperate to attend in any case, particularly those who haven't bought a season ticket so far.
We've a decent looking side playing decent looking football. We owe it to the Board and to the manager to back them as much as we can. I bought my Red Shed ST and 3 U18 ones after 3 seasons of absence after deciding enough was enough with McInnes. Not cheap, after the past 18 months of lockdowns, pay cuts etc.... I'm sure many in the local area will be in the same boat. But feck me, Pittodrie is a great place to be with a bumper crowd and a decent side to watch. COYR!

So is season flu Covid now & has sturgeon declared this?

what a fkn Hunnish pre-emptive unionist/anti SNP load of shite to state  basically coming from your tiny wee paranoid mind ?

3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So there’s no coordination between hundreds of countries? They all just decide on the same thing and go with, it happens to be coincidence it’s all the same story?

?

More YouTube research though pls

That’s where the WORLD health organisation come in. They issue procedure or advice and majority of countries follow.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

But the only people to really see the truth are a couple of lads from the north east of Scotland who have done “research” on YouTube, right?

Who is in the small group at the top?

Your head must be buried in the sand if you think it’s just a couple of lads from the NES who see the truth.

I’m interested to hear where you’ve done your research? Do you still think the PCR test is an accurate way of diagnosing infection disease and only that one specific disease aye.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

But the only people to really see the truth are a couple of lads from the north east of Scotland who have done “research” on YouTube, right?

Who is in the small group at the top?

You keep quoting YouTube.... you do know that they, like Facebook, pretty much ban or remove all alternative narrative stuff. You won't find shit on YT bud... you need to go to the likes of Twitter and read the stuff that's shared by ITK individuals. I don't mind folk saying it's all bullshit, but first educate yourselves with the alternative views and science/data before jumping on the same, boring, conspirator, tinfoil hat bampot bandwagon.

My research is essentially reading validated data and views that you won't find published on Northsound, BBC or Good Morning Britain! Millions upon millions of folk know somethings up as there's no so much a smoking gun, more a blazing bazooka.

5 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So is season flu Covid now & has sturgeon declared this?

what a fkn Hunnish pre-emptive unionist/anti SNP load of shite to state  basically coming from your tiny wee paranoid mind ?

Not just Sturgeon and the SNP... no. Pretty much all northern hemisphere nations that are pro-lockdown and control freaks. They'll use the winter season as reason for bringing back more restrictions.

Kinda why my OP stated - enjoy these games whilst you can as I doubt they'll last long. As soon as the Casedemic ramps up again, we'll be back to these ludicrous levels with similar restrictions.

5 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So all these people at the WHO are in on it then? 

The World Heath Organization is a compromised and corrupt body which fails to recognize the legitimacy of Taiwan. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-52088167

Also, not everything you don't know comes from YouTube. In reality there are probably almost infinite sources of information of which you know absolutely nothing about. 

So stop blaming YouTube for being less knowledgeable than Jon Snow, you tube.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Not just Sturgeon and the SNP... no. Pretty much all northern hemisphere nations that are pro-lockdown and control freaks. They'll use the winter season as reason for bringing back more restrictions.

Kinda why my OP stated - enjoy these games whilst you can as I doubt they'll last long. As soon as the Casedemic ramps up again, we'll be back to these ludicrous levels with similar restrictions.

You will be safely protected though with that tinfoil hat on so not sure why you’re so worried 

13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Or when the Covid cases no doubt do in fact rise through everything opening up more, you will be in complete denial of it & claim it’s all just flu & ‘they’ are pretending it’s Covid the bastards 

?

Cases have went down in Englandshire since they went back to normality a few weeks ago.  Even the 'experts' on the BBC news couldn't explain it. 

23 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Cases have went down in Englandshire since they went back to normality a few weeks ago.  Even the 'experts' on the BBC news couldn't explain it. 

Probably cos they’ve all had it already so chances are they will start to go down at some point. Johnson finally gotten his herd immunity ?

9 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Probably cos they’ve all had it already so chances are they will start to go down at some point. Johnson finally gotten his herd immunity ?

You've just said cases will no doubt rise when we open things up again. That's the opposite of what has happened.  You don't know what you're talking about do you? 

16 hours ago, Eugenefani said:

Your head must be buried in the sand if you think it’s just a couple of lads from the NES who see the truth.

I’m interested to hear where you’ve done your research? Do you still think the PCR test is an accurate way of diagnosing infection disease and only that one specific disease aye.

How is it that you have uncovered the truth though? What makes you special?

and again, who are these people “at the top”?

14 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

You keep quoting YouTube.... you do know that they, like Facebook, pretty much ban or remove all alternative narrative stuff. You won't find shit on YT bud... you need to go to the likes of Twitter and read the stuff that's shared by ITK individuals. I don't mind folk saying it's all bullshit, but first educate yourselves with the alternative views and science/data before jumping on the same, boring, conspirator, tinfoil hat bampot bandwagon.

My research is essentially reading validated data and views that you won't find published on Northsound, BBC or Good Morning Britain! Millions upon millions of folk know somethings up as there's no so much a smoking gun, more a blazing bazooka.

And what happens in a few months when we are pretty much back to normal? What’s going to be your stance then when none of us are being mind-controlled by Bill Gates? 

5 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

And what happens in a few months when we are pretty much back to normal? What’s going to be your stance then when none of us are being mind-controlled by Bill Gates? 

Normal is not cohersing young adults and kids into getting a trail vaccine that's been rushed through with emergency legislation and for which the pharma companies have been relieved of any responsibility should you suffer any short, medium or long term side effects.
Nor is it the imposing of vaccine passports to travel abroad, attend events or even sit down for a meal.
And it's definitely not normal to wear a mask - anywhere (unless you're a surgeon or dentist).

Just when all this ends is the million dollar question. Never is my hunch. The overall plan I'd say, is to implement system of control.