Stadium Restriction Lifted

Just now, Eugenefani said:

What’s your thoughts on the process of registering any death as a Covid death within 28 days (yes that’s 28 days) of a positive test result, using a test which doesn’t isolate one particular virus? U must be a coincidence theorist. 

What has that got to do with any of the questions I have asked?

What can’t you do now that you could pre-Covid? Who are the people at the top? The other questions I asked that have gone unanswered that I can’t be bothered looking back to check?

8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Of course he has, otherwise he would have said he hasn’t had them at the first time of asking instead of getting defensive and not answering.

I don’t want to assume so we’ll wait and see.

But if indeed he has had the jabs then his contrary viewpoint can only be borne from quite a serious character flaw where he requires attention and a platform, which I find concerning considering the context.

Again, I don’t want to assume, but what a fraud and complete fuckwit if he has.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

What has that got to do with any of the questions I have asked?

What can’t you do now that you could pre-Covid? Who are the people at the top? The other questions I asked that have gone unanswered that I can’t be bothered looking back to check?

I'm not entertaining you with answers to your ridiculous questions. What can't anyone do now prior to March 2018? What sort of bonkers question is that?

Also, not entirely sure why ANYONE would be riduculing the desire to get back to our old lives. Some warped kinda shit that... almost like folk have some sick desire to be controlled and restricted in their civil liberties. But hey, it's just lil old me that's been smoking the weed it seems... not one person turning up for these 'anti lockdown/anti vax passport' marches in London, Paris, Italy etc... nope, nothing to see here.

1 minute ago, 1983 said:

But if indeed he has had the jabs then his contrary viewpoint can only be borne from quite a serious character flaw where he requires attention and a platform, which I find concerning considering the context.

They are all attention seekers though, that’s the point. They realise they can get the attention they crave by spouting this nonsense. It’s basically flat earth all over again. Next year it’ll be something to do with space monkeys or something.

Just now, Tinyweelad said:

I'm not entertaining you with answers to your ridiculous questions. What can't anyone do now prior to March 2018? What sort of bonkers question is that?

Also, not entirely sure why ANYONE would be riduculing the desire to get back to our old lives. Some warped kinda shit that... almost like folk have some sick desire to be controlled and restricted in their civil liberties. But hey, it's just lil old me that's been smoking the weed it seems... not one person turning up for these 'anti lockdown/anti vax passport' marches in London, Paris, Italy etc... nope, nothing to see here.

It’s not a ridiculous question: what can’t you do right now that you could pre-Covid? It’s really not difficult. 

Attempt 4: have you been vaccinated?

Also, why pretend you have children to bolster your bizarre cause?

6 minutes ago, 1983 said:

The vaccine is just one part of an otherwise tangled web of deceit, coercion and basic psyops. In the majority of my posts, I've provided my long held opinion on the 'pandemic, ranging from lockdown to vaccines. TBH, the vaccine is in many ways, the least bothering for me, other than the indirect application of having to have proof in order to retain some form of movement. That is just plain wrong. So it's immaterial what my current situation is tbh. I read lots of people saying they felt pressured into getting the vaccine and regret it. I know some that didn't get it and I know many that were jumping up and down with anticipation of getting it... it couldn't come quick enough.
That aside, it is everyone's right to get it.... and I hope they feel comfortable in the choice they made. But to label people as this and that due to what you feel, is idiotic. My beef is with the powers that be. That they have managed to divide many, polarise the debate, like what happened with the Indyref, is sad. Everyone has been fleeced in some shape or form. Even if you really felt that the lockdowns were the correct thing to do to start. The total feckup by the UK and Scottish Govt's in the handling of this is something that will hang over this country for decades. Not sure where you all think the money is coming from to pay for it all.... certainly not Rishi Sunak's money tree, that's for sure. Folk STILL on furlough... what the feck is all that about! Companies milking that beyond belief.

Bored now - the lady is not for moving as they say. 18 months of indoctrinating by MSM and Polticians is not something that I'm about to change opinion on. My thread was merely about the games being 'lockdown' free to an extent and to get yer arses in their and back the team. You wanna pick a fight with anyone that is a 'non-believer' then you're as much wasting your time as I am of convincing the sheeple ;)

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

The vaccine is just one part of an otherwise tangled web of deceit, coercion and basic psyops. In the majority of my posts, I've provided my long held opinion on the 'pandemic, ranging from lockdown to vaccines. TBH, the vaccine is in many ways, the least bothering for me, other than the indirect application of having to have proof in order to retain some form of movement. That is just plain wrong. So it's immaterial what my current situation is tbh. I read lots of people saying they felt pressured into getting the vaccine and regret it. I know some that didn't get it and I know many that were jumping up and down with anticipation of getting it... it couldn't come quick enough.
That aside, it is everyone's right to get it.... and I hope they feel comfortable in the choice they made. But to label people as this and that due to what you feel, is idiotic. My beef is with the powers that be. That they have managed to divide many, polarise the debate, like what happened with the Indyref, is sad. Everyone has been fleeced in some shape or form. Even if you really felt that the lockdowns were the correct thing to do to start. The total feckup by the UK and Scottish Govt's in the handling of this is something that will hang over this country for decades. Not sure where you all think the money is coming from to pay for it all.... certainly not Rishi Sunak's money tree, that's for sure. Folk STILL on furlough... what the feck is all that about! Companies milking that beyond belief.

Bored now - the lady is not for moving as they say. 18 months of indoctrinating by MSM and Polticians is not something that I'm about to change opinion on. My thread was merely about the games being 'lockdown' free to an extent and to get yer arses in their and back the team. You wanna pick a fight with anyone that is a 'non-believer' then you're as much wasting your time as I am of convincing the sheeple ;)

Tl;dr

have you had the vaccine or not?

14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s not a ridiculous question: what can’t you do right now that you could pre-Covid? It’s really not difficult. 

Attempt 4: have you been vaccinated?

Also, why pretend you have children to bolster your bizarre cause?

What a chore it is listening to your attempts at having a conversation. Nevertheless,tell us how you KNOW he doesnt have children? A bold statement....

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Clearly then, you’ve not been jabbed? That’s your choice - I’ll keep my opinions of the anti-vaxxers to myself.

Well, for your sake, hopefully you’re  nowhere near me on thu night (sect W of SS, by the way) I’ll be testing myself pre match, even it’s not obligatory and I’ll also be masked up, not required either. That’s cos I care about my fellow fans, on the slight chance my LFT gives a false negative result, and given we will not be socially distanced.

What a drama queen 

10 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

What a chore it is listening to your attempts at having a conversation. Nevertheless,tell us how you KNOW he doesnt have children? A bold statement....

Don’t read it then. If you’re still this far into an exchange you find boring then you’re really an idiot.

6 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

I'll be getting the BHL vaccine first thing tomorrow... that good enough for you? ;)

Try telling the truth for once tonight.

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Don’t read it then. If you’re still this far into an exchange you find boring then you’re really an idiot.

Try telling the truth for once tonight.

G'night loon... sweet dreams yeah.

24 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

I don’t want to over complicate this. The reason I asked specifically about the vaccine was because you said a few times how you don’t know anyone who has been affected by it, and how limited the risks were to healthy people. I’ve no problem with that view. But, if you have indeed had the vaccine I find your earlier statements to be irresponsible and disingenuous. As it stands, the vaccine is entirely voluntary so you could have chosen to stand by your viewpoint. I assume your children will also be vaccinated if they get the option? Having an anti-vaccine view is no-problem to me, but I don’t understand why you would accept the voluntary jab?

The wider viewpoints of liberty, money, origin etc is not of interest for me. This is more intriguing / peculiar why you would champion one distinct contrary viewpoint but not live by those apparent strong convictions.

24 minutes ago, 1983 said:

I don’t want to over complicate this. The reason I asked specifically about the vaccine was because you said a few times how you don’t know anyone who has been affected by it, and how limited the risks were to healthy people. I’ve no problem with that view. But, if you have indeed had the vaccine I find your earlier statements to be irresponsible and disingenuous. As it stands, the vaccine is entirely voluntary so you could have chosen to stand by your viewpoint. I assume your children will also be vaccinated if they get the option? Having an anti-vaccine view is no-problem to me, but I don’t understand why you would accept the voluntary jab?

The wider viewpoints of liberty, money, origin etc is not of interest for me. This is more intriguing / peculiar why you would champion one distinct contrary viewpoint but not live by those apparent strong convictions.

Why would you assume his children would be vaccinated? I've had my double vaccine but there's no way my kids are getting it as things stand if it opens up to children. 

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Why would you assume his children would be vaccinated? I've had my double vaccine but there's no way my kids are getting it as things stand if it opens up to children. 

The same reasoning why everyone else gets vaccinated. ?‍♂️

The fear of putting your children at risk when you’re being advised not to? My youngest isn’t at school but if the time comes when my eldest’s class get offered it then it’ll be a difficult decision to say no for me.

2 minutes ago, 1983 said:

The same reasoning why everyone else gets vaccinated. ?‍♂️

The fear of putting your children at risk when you’re being advised not to? My youngest isn’t at school but if the time comes when my eldest’s class get offered it then it’ll be a difficult decision to say no for me.

The unanswered questions about potential fertility problems in later life being one of the main drivers. If they want to choose to have it when old enough that's their call. I'm not making that decision for them while it's up in the air. 

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

That’s how it works though, they claim not to know a single person who has been affected by COVID. If they do they just lie about it. For people who call others “sheep” and urge others to “wake up” they are as predictable as they are tedious.

Covid denier lunatic bingo:

Bezos

Gates

Narrative

Research

Great reset

Cognitive dissonance 

Sheeple

Nazis

Etc

I don’t know anyone that has had COVID-19. I do know people that had really bad reactions to the various vaccines though, including losing their eyesight and inability to walk. 

3 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

I don’t know anyone that has had COVID-19. I do know people that had really bad reactions to the various vaccines though, including losing their eyesight and inability to walk. 

I know 2 people who've had it. One was a recent heart surgery patient (he says he caught it in hospital) and the other a guy in his 60s. Both at the upper end of risk. Both recovered in less than a week, said it felt like a bad case of flu 

Every colleague who's been double jabbed said they were flattened by their second dose, age ranging from late twenties to early fifties. Of course they could have been swinging a leg re work, who knows.

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Your attempts tend to consist of posting Candace Owens videos. 

If she says what I dont have the time to say,or provides an argument that isnt being heard,then why not. 

BHL accused Tinyweelad of lying about having kids.Before they had their too and fro,Tinyweelad had posted this about going to the Raith league cup game

"In for me and the loons. TBH, the 12pm kick off really shouldn't influence things should it? It's only 90 mins down the road."