Stadium Restriction Lifted

1 hour ago, Laichomoray said:

If she says what I dont have the time to say,or provides an argument that isnt being heard,then why not. 

Well, if rather than articulate your own thoughts, you want to allow a blinkered right-wing pundit to speak for you, that's entirely up to you. 

BHL accused Tinyweelad of lying about having kids.Before they had their too and fro,Tinyweelad had posted this about going to the Raith league cup game

"In for me and the loons. TBH, the 12pm kick off really shouldn't influence things should it? It's only 90 mins down the road."

TWL has turned a thread in the AFC specific section in to an outlet for every batshit mental Covid conspiracy he can think of. If you think that more worthy of calling out is what BHL has said, that's your prerogative. I'd disagree though. 

3 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Ah well I'll be dammed. 

Would still be interesting to see what figures the Prof is using. 

I get the RTAs, quite easy to verify that. Lightning strikes not so much, but I'd assume there is some data behind his statement, would be interesting to know what it is. 

9 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

I don’t know anyone that has had COVID-19. I do know people that had really bad reactions to the various vaccines though, including losing their eyesight and inability to walk. 

One of my close friends lost his dad to Covid, he had symptoms on the Thursday, was on a ventilator by the following Wednesday and died the next day. One of my work colleagues lost her dad to it as well. Both my parents have had it but thankfully survived. 

8 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Come 1st October, hundreds of thousands of people will answer that with "work".

You’re saying that hundreds of thousands of people will have lost the ability to work? What’s stopping them?

40 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

One of my close friends lost his dad to Covid, he had symptoms on the Thursday, was on a ventilator by the following Wednesday and died the next day. One of my work colleagues lost her dad to it as well. Both my parents have had it but thankfully survived. 

You’re saying that hundreds of thousands of people will have lost the ability to work? What’s stopping them?

The lack of an employer able to pay them once they come off furlough because government restrictions have decimated their business.

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

The lack of an employer able to pay them once they come off furlough because government restrictions have decimated their business.

Covid has decimated businesses. People who lost their jobs can still get jobs, there’s nothing stopping them from getting another job now unless you know otherwise?

so other than that, what can’t you do right now that you could before Covid? If it’s a system of control then it’s not a very good one, is it?

11 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Covid has decimated businesses. People who lost their jobs can still get jobs, there’s nothing stopping them from getting another job now unless you know otherwise?

so other than that, what can’t you do right now that you could before Covid? If it’s a system of control then it’s not a very good one, is it?

Yeah, just get another job at the same time heaps of other people have been binned. Easy peasy, eh? For a lot of people, even a couple of months out of work could put their homes at risk, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Aye loads of jobs on same rate of pay and conditions available all at the same time. 

On 8/8/2021 at 1:46 PM, Tinyweelad said:

Hey, you want to lap up the state sponsored propaganda, produced and directed by WHO and WEF, then crack on mate. I'd be happy for anyone who signs up to any of it, to go live their pant wetting lives in isolation somewhere like the Outer Hebrides, so the rest of us can make grown up decisions on how we live.
Feckin amazing how so many people who signed the Great Barrington Declaration, current medical professionals including virologists, many MP's.... they are obviously all in the wrong and it's a handful of individuals at the very top of the pyramid of power we should listen to.

By far, the greatest subset of society to buy into this crap are those that lost a family member at the start, or caught the virus (woah, but they lived to tell us all about it... for ever and a day!!)... these are the types who belittle and chastise those who question the narrative. Blinkered from the alternative view, incapable of rational debate. This is, after all, how the Nazi party rose to power you know.

Keep wearing your masks, salivating over everything Nippy and Bojo have to say (puppets of SAGE, WHO and WEF). But please, let the rest of us sane people make the decisions on our safety to ourselves.

The Great Barrington Declaration?: Is that the one thats signed by around 40000 medical professionals and scientists out of the (approx) 27 million wordlwide? So approximately 0.2% of them? If the Great Barrington Declaration is so great, why haven't the other 99.8% signed it?

The same Great Barrington Declaration that was available to be signed by anyone, and that had signatures including seven Dr Harold Shipmans, Dr Person Fakename, Dr Very Dodgy Doctor, and a Mr Banana Rama?

7 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Not reading through all the conspiracy crap on here, but the simple fact of the matter is that the only valid reason not to be vaccinated is if you're medically expempt. Otherwise you're just selfish, ignorant and uneducated and have been taken in by the anti-vax lies and misinformation.

What's selfish about not taking it?  If your vaccine works why do you care about anyone else?

What are the long term effects of the vaccine?

55 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Not reading through all the conspiracy crap on here, but the simple fact of the matter is that the only valid reason not to be vaccinated is if you're medically expempt. Otherwise you're just selfish, ignorant and uneducated and have been taken in by the anti-vax lies and misinformation.

>What the govt tells me is all I need to know. Governments never lie.

>Any other information I don't like is ignorant conspiracy nonsense.

Bootlickers like you are a government's wet dream. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No one has ever claimed or suggest it would "prevent transmission". Initial studies show that it significantly reduces it though  

Try again. 

Which initial studies?  Performed by who?

Why are cases infinitely higher this summer than last when we had no vaccine?  Why are countries like Israel with one of the highest vaccination rates in the world seeing a big rise in cases?

Try what again?  Getting you to explain why it's selfish not to take a trial vaccine for a virus which is no threat to the vast majority?

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You're just as fuckin bad. 

19 minutes ago, NEM said:

Which initial studies?  Performed by who?

Why are cases infinitely higher this summer than last when we had no vaccine?  Why are countries like Israel with one of the highest vaccination rates in the world seeing a big rise in cases?

Why are cases going up with no restrictions, compared to when everyone was sitting at home? Come on now, let's not ask silly questions. 

19 minutes ago, NEM said:

Try what again?  Getting you to explain why it's selfish not to take a trial vaccine for a virus which is no threat to the vast majority?

I never said it was selfish. That was another poster and I explicitly stated I wasn't calling anyone selfish. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Why are cases going up with no restrictions, compared to when everyone was sitting at home? Come on now, let's not ask silly questions. 

I never said it was selfish. That was another poster and I explicitly stated I wasn't calling anyone selfish. 

We've only been restriction free for a few days, couple of weeks in England.  Cases were even higher in July than they are now - compared to practically zero last summer.

Why you sticking your oar in then?

3 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

Thought this was a football forum not a political debating, government conspiracy site

I ken. This is the gaylord forum. 

We've got enough on our hands working out whether we've got enough left and right footed players or how much St Johnstone players will be worth on the 1st of September to deal with all of this covid stuff as well. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

>What the govt tells me is all I need to know. Governments never lie.

>Any other information I don't like is ignorant conspiracy nonsense.

Bootlickers like you are a government's wet dream. 

Its got nothing to do with thinking governments never lie, its about looking at the actual facts and not being taken in by crap you read on Facebook or watch on YouTube.

Anti-Vaxxers are a breed apart, i actually had one tell me the other day that vax passports would never be introduced as they are racist against those that haven't been vaccinated. This is the intelligence level we are dealing with!!

45 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Explain the selfish factor please?

Explain the selfish factor? Anti-vaxxers are refusing to get the vaccine for no reason other than the fact they believe all the lies and misinformation spread about them. Somebody could post on Facebook that the vaccines make you grow a second head and the anti-vaxxers would believe it.

Getting vaccinated reduces the symptoms you will get if you do catch covid and (as studies are showing) reduces the transmission rate. Not getting it means you are more likely to pass it on and more likely to take up a hospital bed that someone more worthy could need, and al becuase these people are gullible idiots!! That's the selfish factor!!

2 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Yeah, just get another job at the same time heaps of other people have been binned. Easy peasy, eh? For a lot of people, even a couple of months out of work could put their homes at risk, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

2 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Aye loads of jobs on same rate of pay and conditions available all at the same time. 

So nothing is stopping them from working if a job came up then? 

What else is this system of control stopping you doing right now?

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

If you're a minimum wage monkey then losing your job at mcdonalds and going into another job at Burger King isnt an issue. If you're a successful professional, your outgoings rise accordingly, hence taking a minimum wage job doesnt cut the mustard. I think you know that but you're in too deep here and flapping to keep your head above water. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Explain the selfish factor? Anti-vaxxers are refusing to get the vaccine for no reason other than the fact they believe all the lies and misinformation spread about them. Somebody could post on Facebook that the vaccines make you grow a second head and the anti-vaxxers would believe it.

Getting vaccinated reduces the symptoms you will get if you do catch covid and (as studies are showing) reduces the transmission rate. Not getting it means you are more likely to pass it on and more likely to take up a hospital bed that someone more worthy could need, and al becuase these people are gullible idiots!! That's the selfish factor!!

What a load of nonsense. Hysterical nonsense. Go have a sit down and chill the fuck out. 

9 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Come on min. 

There's not likely to be a sufficient number of full time jobs for everyone who wants/needs one. 

And because it will very much be a buyer's market, a large number of any new jobs created will have very unfavourable terms and conditions for the employee. 

This is basic economics min.