Stadium Restriction Lifted

6 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Normal is not cohersing young adults and kids into getting a trail vaccine that's been rushed through with emergency legislation and for which the pharma companies have been relieved of any responsibility should you suffer any short, medium or long term side effects.
Nor is it the imposing of vaccine passports to travel abroad, attend events or even sit down for a meal.
And it's definitely not normal to wear a mask - anywhere (unless you're a surgeon or dentist).

Just when all this ends is the million dollar question. Never is my hunch. The overall plan I'd say, is to implement system of control.

Somebody got to you, Tiny? You sound like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. You fit it well at my work, along with the other anti-vaccers 

13 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Somebody got to you, Tiny? You sound like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. You fit it well at my work, along with the other anti-vaccers 

See, that's the sort of typical response from someone who doesn't care for anyone other than themselves and the fear that the authorities have instilled in you. Does it effect you if anyone else doesn't want to get vaccinated? And it's not an actual conspiracy at all. That would preclude any hard facts, of which there's plenty to be had regarding the poor decisions and direction taken by World leaders. See Sweden for a prime example of how it should have been handled. While you're at it, go look at the figures from Florida and Texas after they decided to drop most of their restrictions. These aren't conspiracy theories. They are facts in black and white. Just like there's undeniable proof that the cycle threshold rates they used for PCR tests was completely unsuitable. Therefore, these hundreds of thousands of deaths associated to Covid, are just bullshit. As too, the measurement they used in applying the virus to a death certificate - again to fudge numbers to justify the draconian restrictions (and project fear).
But hey, you wanna live in your wee bubble of trepidation, along with many others it seems, then you go for it. Just let the rest of us get on with trying to salvage our lives (not to mention the economy).
You don't have the first idea of whether I got vaccinated or not. Not that I'll share that with anyone - that's private medical info that's for each individual to keep to themselves... not parade it like some badge of honour or turn your FB profile pic into some dickhead acclamation of how you've been duped into taking the trail drug.

9 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

See, that's the sort of typical response from someone who doesn't care for anyone other than themselves and the fear that the authorities have instilled in you. Does it effect you if anyone else doesn't want to get vaccinated? And it's not an actual conspiracy at all. That would preclude any hard facts, of which there's plenty to be had regarding the poor decisions and direction taken by World leaders. See Sweden for a prime example of how it should have been handled. While you're at it, go look at the figures from Florida and Texas after they decided to drop most of their restrictions. These aren't conspiracy theories. They are facts in black and white. Just like there's undeniable proof that the cycle threshold rates they used for PCR tests was completely unsuitable. Therefore, these hundreds of thousands of deaths associated to Covid, are just bullshit. As too, the measurement they used in applying the virus to a death certificate - again to fudge numbers to justify the draconian restrictions (and project fear).
But hey, you wanna live in your wee bubble of trepidation, along with many others it seems, then you go for it. Just let the rest of us get on with trying to salvage our lives (not to mention the economy).
You don't have the first idea of whether I got vaccinated or not. Not that I'll share that with anyone - that's private medical info that's for each individual to keep to themselves... not parade it like some badge of honour or turn your FB profile pic into some dickhead acclamation of how you've been duped into taking the trail drug.

Have you actually looked at the recent Florida figures ?   Not that you would believe them anyway… 

2 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Has ANYONE seen an answer for why people are advocating vax passports when the vaccinated can spread it just as easily?

I'm not in favour of vaccination passports by any means. 

However the published studies show clearly that the transmission rate is lower from a vaccinated group than a non vaccinated group. 

Whether you choose to believe the studies or not is of course a different question. 

10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm not in favour of vaccination passports by any means. 

However the published studies show clearly that the transmission rate is lower from a vaccinated group than a non vaccinated group. 

Whether you choose to believe the studies or not is of course a different question. 

The studies come from the same entities that are pushing for folk to get vaccinated. No coronavirus has ever been tamed in this way, let alone one which saw a miraculous vaccine developed in 9 months - especially the MRNA one Pfizer developed. Neil Ferguson came out with some figure that a million folk would die in the UK from Covid-19.... so I'll take their data with a pinch of salt.

46 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Have you actually looked at the recent Florida figures ?   Not that you would believe them anyway… 

I see they are blaming the fabled Delta variant. I switch off when folk start talking about that. Utter bullshit. Viruses mutate. Shockeroony!!

1 hour ago, Tinyweelad said:

dickhead acclamation of how you've been duped into taking the trail drug.

Clearly then, you’ve not been jabbed? That’s your choice - I’ll keep my opinions of the anti-vaxxers to myself.

Well, for your sake, hopefully you’re  nowhere near me on thu night (sect W of SS, by the way) I’ll be testing myself pre match, even it’s not obligatory and I’ll also be masked up, not required either. That’s cos I care about my fellow fans, on the slight chance my LFT gives a false negative result, and given we will not be socially distanced.

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Clearly then, you’ve not been jabbed? That’s your choice - I’ll keep my opinions of the anti-vaxxers to myself.

Well, hopefully your nowhere near me on thu night (sect W of SS, by the way) I’ll be testing myself pre match, even it’s not obligatory and I’ll also be masked up, not required either. That’s cos I care about my fellow fans, on the slight chance my LFT gives a false negative result, and given we will not be socially distanced.

You going to buy a pie?

54 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Well, for your sake, hopefully you’re  nowhere near me on thu night (sect W of SS, by the way) I’ll be testing myself pre match, even it’s not obligatory and I’ll also be masked up, not required either. That’s cos I care about my fellow fans, on the slight chance my LFT gives a false negative result, and given we will not be socially distanced.

Like I say... you do what you feel is necessary. But please DO NOT judge anyone else for deciding how they risk assess their own lives yeah. Did you go round wearing masks and testing yourself every year PRIOR to Covid, to ensure you didn't pass on the flu or the cold? Both as much chance of ending the frail and elderly with underlying health problems? Suspect the answer to that is no.
Have you looked at the stats of how low the risk is to under 60yr olds? There's been more children in the UK killed from lightning strikes than Covid by all accounts.
As I said... folk have been brainwashed into believing this is some horrendous killer disease.... it's not, never has been and never will be. It effects those with underlying health problems and comorbidity. I still do not know anyone who has either got ill as a consequence of it, let alone died as a direct consequence. I do know quite a few that have died of cancer though. But hey, let's stop all cancer screening to shield each other and protect the NHS. Utter feckin nonsense.
And like I say.... please don't presume to know the first thing about my status of vaccination. Not that its any of your business chum.

2 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Normal is not cohersing young adults and kids into getting a trail vaccine that's been rushed through with emergency legislation and for which the pharma companies have been relieved of any responsibility should you suffer any short, medium or long term side effects.
Nor is it the imposing of vaccine passports to travel abroad, attend events or even sit down for a meal.
And it's definitely not normal to wear a mask - anywhere (unless you're a surgeon or dentist).

Just when all this ends is the million dollar question. Never is my hunch. The overall plan I'd say, is to implement system of control.

As for the system of control, what can’t you do now that you could do pre-COVID?

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

And like I say.... please don't presume to know the first thing about my status of vaccination. Not that its any of your business chum.

Are you vaccinated or not then? You’re coming across as a massive attention seeker here. Every conspiracy theorist I’ve ever come across has been an utterly dull individual who has worked out they can seem slightly interesting by spouting crackpot theories. 

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:
12 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

I still do not know anyone who has either got ill as a consequence of it,

Seriously? Your social circle must be helluva sma. Fellow bikers is it - funny thing, the non believers/conformists at my work are motor bikers too - leather chap wearing nonces.

You’re clearly havering a lot of shit if you don’t know anyone whose caught this thing, and spent a week in bed with it: ten times worse than the flu. Some of whom have been double jabbed too.

Ach fuck it, your funeral, son.

11 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Seriously? Your social circle must be helluva sma. Fellow bikers is it - funny thing, the non believers/conformists at my work are motor bikers too - leather chap wearing nonces.

You’re clearly havering a lot of shit if you don’t know anyone whose caught this thing, and spent a week in bed with it: ten times worse than the flu. Some of which have been double jabbed too.

That’s how it works though, they claim not to know a single person who has been affected by COVID. If they do they just lie about it. For people who call others “sheep” and urge others to “wake up” they are as predictable as they are tedious.

Covid denier lunatic bingo:

Bezos

Gates

Narrative

Research

Great reset

Cognitive dissonance 

Sheeple

Nazis

Etc

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

As for the system of control, what can’t you do now that you could do pre-COVID?

You kidding right? How about go on a summer holiday without having to quarantine. Or how about walk through Union Square without hyperventilating through wearing a mask. Or how about my kids not having to wear a mask at school. Or that appointment at the hospital that's been delayed by months. Or all facilities being open at my office (gym etc).

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Are you vaccinated or not then? You’re coming across as a massive attention seeker here. Every conspiracy theorist I’ve ever come across has been an utterly dull individual who has worked out they can seem slightly interesting by spouting crackpot theories. 

Haha... attention seeker. Christ, I wish this topic wasn't even close to being discussed/debated, for everyone's sake. I don't think it helps to pigeon hole people by what vaccination they have had/haven't had. Is this not the sort of thing the Nazi's did with the Jews? Perhaps we should stamp the non vaccinated folk's foreheads with a giant red X or something. I'm sure Sooth Stander would approve ;)

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s basically how Millermong works: an utterly dull and beige individual who tries to go against sensible opinion as much as possible to get attention.

When you say, 'sensible opinion' I think you're in a club of 1 there mate, with all applications closed for the season. I know many folk who have woken up to the fiasco, many months ago, after doing a bit of research of their own. I value everyone's opinion and genuinely, really genuinely feel sorry for those that have been scared into submission and pretty much brainwashed. It'll take forever for them to climb down from the ceiling and go to a stadium for example, without wearing a mask... to 'protect others'. I really do feel your pain bro.

4 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

You kidding right? How about go on a summer holiday without having to quarantine. Or how about walk through Union Square without hyperventilating through wearing a mask. Or how about my kids not having to wear a mask at school. Or that appointment at the hospital that's been delayed by months. Or all facilities being open at my office (gym etc).

Haha... attention seeker. Christ, I wish this topic wasn't even close to being discussed/debated, for everyone's sake. I don't think it helps to pigeon hole people by what vaccination they have had/haven't had. Is this not the sort of thing the Nazi's did with the Jews? Perhaps we should stamp the non vaccinated folk's foreheads with a giant red X or something. I'm sure Sooth Stander would approve ;)

When you say, 'sensible opinion' I think you're in a club of 1 there mate, with all applications closed for the season. I know many folk who have woken up to the fiasco, many months ago, after doing a bit of research of their own. I value everyone's opinion and genuinely, really genuinely feel sorry for those that have been scared into submission and pretty much brainwashed. It'll take forever for them to climb down from the ceiling and go to a stadium for example, without wearing a mask... to 'protect others'. I really do feel your pain bro.

So this great system of control boils down to wearing a bit of cloth for ten minutes in a shop? Belter. So tell me what you are specifically being stopped from doing that you couldn’t do before COVID.

As for the rest TL:DR. Have you been vaccinated or not? Second attempt.

Edit: forgot to put “nazis” in the COVID denier lunatic bingo. Thanks for reminding me.

Edit edit: how old are your children?

8 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

You’re clearly havering a lot of shit if you don’t know anyone whose caught this thing, and spent a week in bed with it: ten times worse than the flu. Some of whom have been double jabbed too.

No idea what you're referring to about bikes, but bottom line... I know of NO ONE (and I know one or two folk and have quite a large extended family) who has been ill from it. I personally do not know anyone who has had it applied to a death certificate either. Not one solitary person.

Try living your life before you actually do kick the bucket.....  yer a laung time deed as they say. Could get knocked down by a bus tomorrow.

Just now, Tinyweelad said:

No idea what you're referring to about bikes, but bottom line... I know of NO ONE (and I know one or two folk and have quite a large extended family) who has been ill from it. I personally do not know anyone who has had it applied to a death certificate either. Not one solitary person.

Try living your life before you actually do kick the bucket.....  yer a laung time deed as they say. Could get knocked down by a bus tomorrow.

You’re either a liar or have no friends. This is textbook COVID denier patter.

5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So this great system of control boils down to wearing a bit of cloth for ten minutes in a shop? Belter. So tell me what you are specifically being stopped from doing that you couldn’t do before COVID.

As for the rest TL:DR. Have you been vaccinated or not? Second attempt.

Edit: forgot to put “nazis” in the COVID denier lunatic bingo. Thanks for reminding me.

Edit edit: how old are your children?

I'd rather shag yer ma than disclose any private info about my life to you, you boring troll.

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

I'd rather shag yer ma than disclose any private info about my life to you, you boring troll.

So there’s nothing you can’t do that you could do previously, you’ve likely been vaccinated despite all your “I kNoW tHE trUth” pish so now resorting to insults. “Yer ma” insults too which are genuinely painful to see.

Textbook Covid denier patter. Although pretending you have children to fit your agenda is extremely weird.

34 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

There's been more children in the UK killed from lightning strikes than Covid by all accounts.

Please don't think I'm having a go, but where does this data come from? 

Are we comparing child deaths by lightning for all time v covid for 18 months or are we comparing the same period?

No offence, but it doesnt seem to ring true.

2 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Please don't think I'm having a go, but where does this data come from? 

Are we comparing child deaths by lightning for all time v covid for 18 months or are we comparing the same period?

No offence, but it doesnt seem to ring true.

Ironically your average Covid denier lunatic will make up any old nonsense to prove that the rest of us are making up Covid ??‍♂️

Hilarious that his whole argument fell apart and he resorted to “TrOLL” as soon as someone started to pick holes in it. 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

???

10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Of course he has, otherwise he would have said he hasn’t had them at the first time of asking instead of getting defensive and not answering.

What’s your thoughts on the process of registering any death as a Covid death within 28 days (yes that’s 28 days) of a positive test result, using a test which doesn’t isolate one particular virus? U must be a coincidence theorist. 

• Upvote 1