Stadium Restriction Lifted

2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

It's your choice, i've never said otherwise.... it does however show the levels of selfishness and ignorance in those that dont.

That argument could be applied to so many chosen behaviours. Should smokers be denied NHS treatment? Addicts denied rehabilitiation? Should people be sterilised after x amount of offspring to ease the burden on the welfare system?

Just now, Dr_Manhattan said:

That argument could be applied to so many chosen behaviours. Should smokers be denied NHS treatment? Addicts denied rehabilitiation? Should people be sterilised after x amount of offspring to ease the burden on the welfare system?

If somebody is given the option of getting a treatment that will help them stop smoking, help them quit drugs etc...... and point blank refuses for no valid reason then yeah they should be denied treatment.

Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

If somebody is given the option of getting a treatment that will help them stop smoking, help them quit drugs etc...... and point blank refuses for no valid reason then yeah they should be denied treatment.

So choosing to smoke despite everybody knowing the health implications isn't a good enough reason to withhold treatment? 

If medical treatment is withheld then that begs the question, should they be paying national insurance. 

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

So choosing to smoke despite everybody knowing the health implications isn't a good enough reason to withhold treatment? 

If medical treatment is withheld then that begs the question, should they be paying national insurance. 

No i dont believe so, people can become addicted to different things for different reasons... but if a pill was released that would kill the cravings for nicotine and greatly reduce the amount of people requiring hospiral treatment or dying due to smoking,  and every smoker was offered it but some people refused it because they were gullible enough to believe conspiracy theories on Facebook then yes they absolutely would then deserve to have treatment withheld.

11 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Aye ok Dr Mengele chill oot

No i dont believe so, people can become addicted to different things for different reasons... but if a pill was released that would kill the cravings for nicotine and greatly reduce the amount of people requiring hospiral treatment or dying due to smoking,  and every smoker was offered it but some people refused it because they were gullible enough to believe conspiracy theories on Facebook then yes they absolutely would then deserve to have treatment withheld.

What about fat folk?  Can we forcibly wire their jaws shut?

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'll scream anti-vaxxer all i want, thats what anybody that refuses the vaccine for no valid reason is. They still have their choice whether to get it or not, doesn't change the fact their ignorant idiots!!

What are the long term effects of the vaccine? 

PS: It's they're - you ignorant idiot ?

Just now, Roberto said:

I'm not anti vaccine... but yet you still churn this out.

That wasn't aimed at you... you've already explained your situation and i believe you have a valid reason for not being vaccinated. It's aimed at people who have no valid reason other than they believe in conspiracy theories that are as plausible as Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy!!

That wasn't aimed at you... you've already explained your situation and i believe you have a valid reason for not being vaccinated. It's aimed at people who have no valid reason other than they believe in conspiracy theories that are as plausible as Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy!!

You tell me the long term effects of the vaccine then I'll weigh up whether to get it or not. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

What are the long term effects of the vaccine? 

PS: It's they're - you ignorant idiot ?

As has already been pointed out to you nobody knows the long term effects of any newly released drug!! But you knew that already yet keep asking the same question like a broken record!!

Ooh ok grammar police.

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

You tell me the long term effects of the vaccine then I'll weigh up whether to get it or not. 

You obviously assume i was one of the vaccinologists who created the covid vaccines. Whilst its nice to think you have such a hign opinion of me and obviously can see my great intelligence, i regret to inform you that i have not been involved in the creation or trials of the vaccines at all.