Jack Mackenzie

6 minutes ago, We Don't Need Eusabio said:

Does the club fine players for being sent off?

Or do they just get a hug from the manager?

Maybe had to pay for the booze on the bus trip home? That and the fish suppers?

Although, I did hear they stayed over at the Radisson Blu on Saturday night in Glesga City Centre and traveled home yesterday.

3 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

He's 23 years old. He's not a young lad in footballing terms.

It's not even like Miller was right beside him and he tried to give him a sly dig, he went running after him in full view of everyone while already on a booking ffs. What a moron. He was unbelievably lucky he didn't cost us a place in a cup final.

Fortunately it did the complete opposite of costing us the a place in the final. We were struggling badly until he got sent off and it spurred us on, made Hibs push men forward and we hit them on the break.

13 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

I feel sorry for him watching him run about the park. It's like he's about to cry, like some kind of wee boy who's mum has dropped him off to play with the big boys but he doesn't want to be there because he's scared of the big boys and knows that he's going to do something wrong and get laughed at by the big boys.

Was just thinking this.

He doesn’t look like he enjoys playing at all.

3 hours ago, TheRock said:

I generally like him as a player but the red cards and penalties are definitely piling up. Some more costly than others.

I feel sorry for the lad. He's improved positionally and defensively since the start of the season and is fully committed in all games he plays.

Yesterday, to me, the incident he was involved in that led to their third goal was never a penalty (you could even see Oh smirking to himself when it was eventually awarded. Prick.), whilst the second yellow card last weekend was merited but Lewis Miller should have been booked as well. I don't blame MacKenzie for reacting the way he did but it always ends up in a booking, although he wasn't the instigator.

On 11/13/2023 at 4:37 PM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I feel sorry for the lad. He's improved positionally and defensively since the start of the season and is fully committed in all games he plays.

Yesterday, to me, the incident he was involved in that led to their third goal was never a penalty (you could even see Oh smirking to himself when it was eventually awarded. Prick.), whilst the second yellow card last weekend was merited but Lewis Miller should have been booked as well. I don't blame MacKenzie for reacting the way he did but it always ends up in a booking, although he wasn't the instigator.

He deserved the 2nd booking, but the first one should have been a free kick to us way before he fouled his man.

On 11/13/2023 at 1:26 PM, DelMonte said:

Brain dead player. Miles off the level required and I’ve been one who’s gave him a decent chance. Got absolutely no football intelligence, always playing players onside too.

He is repeatedly targeted due to his lack of awareness. Several teams have identified the ball into the area on McKenzies inside. Always a huge space there and he gets caught out every time, whether it's allowing a shot or giving away a penalty. Paok were all over it too. 

He is either very thick or unable to learn from his mistakes. Robson can take him with him when he goes. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, perthshirered said:

He is repeatedly targeted due to his lack of awareness. Several teams have identified the ball into the area on McKenzies inside. Always a huge space there and he gets caught out every time, whether it's allowing a shot or giving away a penalty. Paok were all over it too. 

He is either very thick or unable to learn from his mistakes. Robson can take him with him when he goes. 

He is very poor, costs us a goal every second game. Need McGarry back double quick.

On 11/13/2023 at 3:38 PM, Don_Corleone said:

Red cards, penalties, and glaring mistakes leading to goals. He's the new Considine except Considine was overall a better player and chipped in with a load of goals (for a defender).

Said that from the beginning

He is a poor man's Considine 

And I thought considine was a charlatan

ICT player 

5 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That is one thing nobody can ever accuse of Andrew Considine of being when playing for Aberdeen. 

Players of his loyalty and humility are disappearing out of the game at an alarming rate.

He was a bloody charlatan that had no right being here 1 year never mind 15 or whatever it was

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 2