Jack Mackenzie

Fascinating turnaround by MacKenzie, really interested to see if we’ll see more of this version of the player for the rest of the season or will he revert to the early season MacKenzie..?

Definitely more comfortable at as defensive left back than in the centre or pushed up the pitch as a wing back.

30 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I was supporting him at beginning of season when it seemed bad luck was following him around.

If we are going to have a 25 man squad then we need players like Mackenzie. I'd rather he was not a first pick but he's certainly got a place in the squad.

If he maintains that level of performance he will be a first pick,  deservedly so. 

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m not a fan of his, but I love this tackle on that gormless looking fuck Goldson

https://x.com/stuartmcquire/status/1708230037428654350?s=46&t=EGF21CR589CHViwzdY2JPw

He had absolutely no right to be anywhere near winning that ball. As he was chasing it down I was hoping he was going to just try block the clearance as even if he wins it you worry about our shite refs, especially at that place.

But fuck me, that tackle was an absolute thing of beauty. Made even better by Goldson complaining about a lack of support. He's fucking hopeless that cunt

• Upvote 3
11 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Another one with a great performance today.

As Frunkie says, do it more.

Aye.

Mair like what ye'd expect fae a real M(a)ckenzie.

Fantastic effort yesterday.

Was intrigued by his RedTV interview, sort of acknowledged he need to nae dive in as much.

I've been a major critic, but would fucking love it if he progressed and developed into a solid starter for us.

Go Jack x.

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Aye.

Mair like what ye'd expect fae a real M(a)ckenzie.

Fantastic effort yesterday.

Was intrigued by his RedTV interview, sort of acknowledged he need to nae dive in as much.

I've been a major critic, but would fucking love it if he progressed and developed into a solid starter for us.

Go Jack x.

Great in the Favourite Fictional Detective thread :sherlock:

spacer.png