Andy Considine

14 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Well, I suppose we should be thankful you being an arse helped inspire him to prove you wrong

It obviously wasn’t me, I am too nice to him. The bit about being nothing but a squad player before his injury was a bit harsh. He was always in the team whether we liked it or not. I like him as a person but think he has been extremely fortunate having such a long career with the Dons with his ability. 

1 hour ago, Woolenrouge said:

He had a testamonial in 2015 when we were still dragging ourselves out of the dark ages and not really appreciating the giblets of sweecorn in the shite we'd been watching for years, and about 6.5k showed up. I reckon he deserves another once he's done.

Sweetcorn has giblets?

Seems like China aren't the only cunts dabbling in genetic engineering. Now the fucking Jolly Green Giant is getting in on the act

2 hours ago, Woolenrouge said:

He had a testamonial in 2015 when we were still dragging ourselves out of the dark ages and not really appreciating the giblets of sweecorn in the shite we'd been watching for years, and about 6.5k showed up. I reckon he deserves another once he's done.

It's all he deserves

Awful, awful footballer

20 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

He is bog average...tbf.

Which at times has been a class above the rest of the central defence. I'm not aware of anyone suggesting that Andy is Willie Miller reborn but he gives his all, does his best, scores goals and does put in important challenges - he's slow to be sure and at times is guilty of drifting out of position but we have missed him and his enthusiasm - even when things go against us he still tries.

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Even after 600 appearances and about 15 years it must still be the easiest bite on the hat posting that Consi is shite. 

Genuine criticism of the lad is often greeted by anger. It’s unreal how easily people are wound up. 
Considine is genuinely a nice guy but make no bones about it, he is extremely fortunate to have had such a lengthy career at Aberdeen. I can only assume it was because he has a likeable attitude and low wages.

11 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Genuine criticism of the lad is often greeted by anger. It’s unreal how easily people are wound up. 
Considine is genuinely a nice guy but make no bones about it, he is extremely fortunate to have had such a lengthy career at Aberdeen. I can only assume it was because he has a likeable attitude and low wages.

I'm nae biting min. Forget it 

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Its become apparent how much of a negative critical prick you are.

Never say anything good ye miserable hoor

20 hours ago, Woolenrouge said:

Our 2015 team was one of the best we've had in years. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 1:59 PM, RED_JOHN said:

What I do like about Andrew Considine is he has a knack of having a certain fan club member. You could actually picture them in your head. 

Are you on Twitter? Just wondering if it is you he is speaking about in his interview as using your comments as motivation for his recovery. He has it saved on his phones Home Screen.

Considine will be back before season ends & will bang in at least one more of his trademark back post headers & hopefully we still have Ramsay in the side to take the corners.

Reckon that had Considine not been injured this season that Ramsay’s assist tally would be even higher now.

Everyone knows I wasn’t the biggest fan of Andrew Considine….nothing personal against him (or any player as it matters) but his limitations could have been rectified easily enough. 
I like the fella as a person but that won’t stop me being critical when he loses concentration during a match which costs us a goal. 
He has scored a few goals but is certainly no Brian Irvine for example. 
Unfortunately I think his injury is career ending and he should get himself prepared to life after being a player (maybe management). 

2 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Everyone knows I wasn’t the biggest fan of Andrew Considine….nothing personal against him (or any player as it matters) but his limitations could have been rectified easily enough. 
I like the fella as a person but that won’t stop me being critical when he loses concentration during a match which costs us a goal. 
He has scored a few goals but is certainly no Brian Irvine for example. 
Unfortunately I think his injury is career ending and he should get himself prepared to life after being a player (maybe management). 

He's literally back in training. You don't half speak pish. 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

He's literally back in training. You don't half speak pish. 

I agree with the 2nd sentence, but potentially when he tries to step it up to match level, it could be career ending if he finds he’s not up to it.

I know it was 30 years ago but Willie Miller was the same. He tried to play a few games after a bad knee injury at roughly the same age, and his knee wasn’t up to it