Andy Considine

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Why do you always single out Campbell when we have utter dross in the likes of McLennan and Kennedy? Very strange?, it’s as if the boy Campbell has knocked you back for a winch and your really upset about it?, is that it?

Plenty of fish in the sea bud, you will lose the 30 year old virgin moniker eventually, no need to be bitter 

The more pressing issue is why are you replying to a guy who CLEARLY is just out to get a reaction?

That's what you should be asking yourself 

• Upvote 3
8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

The more pressing issue is why are you replying to a guy who CLEARLY is just out to get a reaction?

That's what you should be asking yourself 

The thing is I know that!, just love fucking with him because he is CLEARLY at it.that and the fact he made a sweeping generalisation about a young man, who plays for our team, who’s father is on this site, and I thought his comments crass and tasteless!.

NOW

why are you responding to afc1903mad when you CLEARLY don’t like his viewpoint?

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

The thing is I know that!, just love fucking with him because he is CLEARLY at it.that and the fact he made a sweeping generalisation about a young man, who plays for our team, who’s father is on this site, and I thought his comments crass and tasteless!.

NOW

Spot on Dons79

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

NOW

But its giving him what he wants 

Don't reply,  OK?

13 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Millertime needs back up….any offers? Too scared to show his face at Pittodrie and too scared to have a debate or 2 with myself on here. There is only one thing for it, he is definitely classed as…….
:gay:

He’s seen off bigger and better imbeciles than you in his time 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Poodler said:

He’s seen off bigger and better imbeciles than you in his time 

:trophy: i beat him easily. He has now resorted to telling others not to talk to me. He is in hiding from me (in fairness, he is also hiding from Betty and is petrified of going to a match just incase they cross paths) :wave: