Andy Considine

On 12/7/2021 at 3:34 PM, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s to honest & not sacred to slate managers calls as he did a few times regarding Mcinnes 

Yeah, that's why I liked it when he was on. It was actually interesting insight from a player, and he is fairly coherent. I think Lewis Ferguson was on it once and sounded like he was bored senseless, he only spoke when the commentator asked him a question. Then was it Paul Hartley you could hear yawning literally every 2 seconds during one of the games. 

Admittedly Willie Garner means nothing to me as I'm a bit too young to remember him playing, but he's just crap. That last game the commentator was going on about someone and Garner says "yeah if there's two players you really want playing today it's Hedges and ........." long silence as he's forgotten the guys name. I just get the impression the only games he actually watches are the ones he co-commentates on so he doesn't really know the players or how other games have gone. Unfortunately he seems to be getting a lot of the games at the moment.

Also seem to be insistent on having a woman on the thing every week now. They're pretty hit and miss just like the men - the one they had on last week was quite good.

1 hour ago, Itsagoal said:

Red John, do you wake up every day and think “why don’t I bore the tits off everyone else on the AFC message board by posting effectively the same message over and over and over again”. Because that is what you do. We all know your opinion of Considine. We don’t need it rammed down our throats repeatedly. Give it a rest, please.

Ah, so I’m not the only one who thinks that he’s a dick. ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
21 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Yeah, that's why I liked it when he was on. It was actually interesting insight from a player, and he is fairly coherent. I think Lewis Ferguson was on it once and sounded like he was bored senseless, he only spoke when the commentator asked him a question. Then was it Paul Hartley you could hear yawning literally every 2 seconds during one of the games. 

Admittedly Willie Garner means nothing to me as I'm a bit too young to remember him playing, but he's just crap. That last game the commentator was going on about someone and Garner says "yeah if there's two players you really want playing today it's Hedges and ........." long silence as he's forgotten the guys name. I just get the impression the only games he actually watches are the ones he co-commentates on so he doesn't really know the players or how other games have gone. Unfortunately he seems to be getting a lot of the games at the moment.

Also seem to be insistent on having a woman on the thing every week now. They're pretty hit and miss just like the men - the one they had on last week was quite good.

Love Ultravox.

1 hour ago, Itsagoal said:

Red John, do you wake up every day and think “why don’t I bore the tits off everyone else on the AFC message board by posting effectively the same message over and over and over again”. Because that is what you do. We all know your opinion of Considine. We don’t need it rammed down our throats repeatedly. Give it a rest, please.

Do you want to hear my opinion of Teddy Jenks?

2 hours ago, Itsagoal said:

37 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ah, so I’m not the only one who thinks that he’s a dick. ?

Let’s not give him a reaction to any drivel posts.

He’s bound to get bored or maybe even learn to adapt

3 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Let’s not give him a reaction to any drivel posts.

He’s bound to get bored or maybe even learn to adapt

He won’t get bored. He’s been doing this for ages and not just on this message board. 
I’ve seen mention of ‘blocking’ posters, so you don’t see messages that they post. Is that possible on this board? If yes, can someone explain how you do it. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

He won’t get bored. He’s been doing this for ages and not just on this message board. 
I’ve seen mention of ‘blocking’ posters, so you don’t see messages that they post. Is that possible on this board? If yes, can someone explain how you do it. Thanks.

It doesn’t work. Try and grow a set, it’s about time you stepped up and accepted a difference of opinion. 
Andy Considine won’t personally be disappointed in you….he’s not that precious.

38 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Click on the drop-down menu under your name in the top right hand corner, go into 'Ignored Users' and add their name to the blocked list, making sure you tick all the boxes to minimise allowed interactions like DMs etc. 

This hides the post of the poster you want to block, but you still have the option to click on their post in order to view it anyway. 

To remove the 'view anyway' feature, add a script-disabler to your Chrome browse.  You can find various blockers here

Unfortunately there's no way to block quoted posts that I'm aware of. 

31 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Click on the drop-down menu under your name in the top right hand corner, go into 'Ignored Users' and add their name to the blocked list, making sure you tick all the boxes to minimise allowed interactions like DMs etc. 

This hides the post of the poster you want to block, but you still have the option to click on their post in order to view it anyway. 

To remove the 'view anyway' feature, add a script-disabler to your Chrome browse.  You can find various blockers here

Unfortunately there's no way to block quoted posts that I'm aware of. 

Ke1t, thank you. Sorted.

36 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Why would you block someone? These are the characters make the site a bit more interesting, it’s boring talking about fitba all the time. Lighten up and don’t take it so seriously, you’ll get more out of it.

Something we agree on. People are too serious for their own good. 
Anyway I need to hurry up and get ready….Teddy is coming over. 

• 2 weeks later...