January 2022 transfer window

27 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Scott Burns latest;

Bologna have “blown Leeds & Leicester out the water” in terms of what they’re prepared to pay for Ramsay.

Linking us to two players too.

Jacob Davenport of Blackburn….

& Jamie McGrath again. 

And guess what… Davenport is injury prone 

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-davenport-impression-mowbray-22137974.amp

Davenport is injury prone and a cm. Wtf are we playing at? Screaming out for full backs, wingers and strikers and targeting cms. 

41 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Scott Burns latest;

Bologna have “blown Leeds & Leicester out the water” in terms of what they’re prepared to pay for Ramsay.

Linking us to two players too.

Jacob Davenport of Blackburn….

& Jamie McGrath again. 

And guess what… Davenport is injury prone 

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-davenport-impression-mowbray-22137974.amp

An injury prone midfielder would almost be worth it just for your reaction ?

It’s like they are trying to annoy you.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Davenport is injury prone and a cm. Wtf are we playing at? Screaming out for full backs, wingers and strikers and targeting cms. 

Aye it’s alarming that at this stage of the season that we’re not looking at full backs still especially after off loading one and the injuries we’ve had. Pinning all his hopes on the Dutch kid for out wide but we need more than that. Then if Ramirez gets injured we’re fucked, Glass has got to know by now that Jet’s not an option.

I’d take McGrath as he seems a bit of a forward thinking player but would I’d be really surprised to see him here after Glass’s comments.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

My reaction?

You mean comment on it? Aye. And?

You like us signing injury prone players?

You joining the Big Hat Logan contrary cunt club?. 
See ya 

What the fuck are you on about you angry man? You have genuine issues.

Read it again and reevaluate. I was joking because it’s so ridiculous we are signing another midfielder. You aren’t the brightest.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, thurso said:

Campbell was the worst and that’s saying something since we had ojo on the park to 

He had a very poor first 10 minutes definitely… then rose to the levels of the rest… which was still poor ?
I don’t think anyone should be exempt after Tuesday, which was as bad as anything in the last few years, even as bad as the latter McInnes games. 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He had a very poor first 10 minutes definitely… then rose to the levels of the rest… which was still poor ?
I don’t think anyone should be exempt after Tuesday, which was as bad as anything in the last few years, even as bad as the latter McInnes games. 

It was as bad a performance as I can remember since the McGhee/Brown days 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He had a poor first 45 mins was better for 10 mins start of the second half then went down hill drastically from there 

6 minutes ago, super_al said:

I just find it odd that we are after another central mid when Scott Burns was suggesting we wanted another winger a few days ago. 

You shouldn't be

Look at what club said midfielder plays for....

Call me a cynical old cunt but if a team that aren't Atlanta United decided they needed a player developed out on loan.......

11 minutes ago, super_al said:

I just find it odd that we are after another central mid when Scott Burns was suggesting we wanted another winger a few days ago. 

He’s still suggesting we have an interest in Mikey Johnston 

Strange there’s been no mention of a centre forward - surely we must be looking for back up/support/competition for Christian Ramirez, especially as Watkins is allegedly out for a long time 

7 hours ago, thurso said:

We should also be knocking back all offers for ramsay in this window now unless it’s a really crazy offer 

Exactly. The club that gets him should have to pry him away from us.

3 hours ago, slippers said:

If Vicente is a good as glass says there is no way we can afford to start him on bench. Glass has chucked him under the bus a little in his presser saying he will show on Saturday  why we worked so hard to get his signature. Hope he’s the real deal but you wonder with some of Glass’s opinions on players. Either way I’d assume that remark will mean he is starting. Hedges gone we have absolute nothing in final third. We need at least 1 creative player and a back up striker as bare minimum before Monday 

3 hours ago, 1983 said:

100%. Glass is repeatedly throwing players under the bus. He’s either daft or a cunt. Twice in that interview alone he’s undermined players AND the club. Ramsey being affected by speculation shouldn’t be made public - that will further affect the lad, and potentially undermine his value if parasite clubs think he’s unsettled and wanting out. Look at the reaction towards Mckenna from the fans when it was made public he handed in a transfer request. 

Earlier this week Glass showed a needless lack of humility and class to undermine McGrath too.

Glass needs to settle himself down and try not to come across like an authoritarian as he’s lacking those attributes in his own team (Group). Twat.

Spot on.

1 hour ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

After Tuesday I wouldn’t have Campbell near Pittodrie he was gash.

It's the poorest I've seen him.

6 hours ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Ooooooooooohhhhhh yeah

spacer.png