Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

21 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

22 reactions in past half ht to my posts on subject ?

Like a bunch of Karen’s ?

it was a booking. Shite but just by rule book the refs have to follow. 
de-escalating player/fan situations is one of the biggest things refs fear & have to act on immediately 

Not that you care about attention or anything ...

The man who created a fake girlfriend and a profile for her on this site to back him up gets off on getting a reaction to "controversial" comments he makes? Shocker!

You are the Piers Morgan of this site.. only with a tenth of his charisma and ten times more of a sad cunt ? (in case you dont realise.. Morgan is a cunt with zero charisma.. just thought id point that out).

How empty your life must be to have the time and inclination you have to be contrary on every major subject on here for a reaction.

For the record this post isnt "triggered" by you or angry at all. As with most people who react to you its more pity than anything else .. 

What gap in your life does trolling on here fill ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 1983 said:

I don’t understand the logic of F&D suggesting Ojo got booked for inciting the crowd AFTER he’d been assaulted. If someone lays a finger on a player then the players are within their rights to protect themselves, like any other member of the public. As it stands, Ojo should have been commended for not pushing/slapping him back, and the fan should have been taken away by the police. 

The fact Madden made the decision without taking time to ask the stewards, police and his assistant shows he’s a very poor official. All it needed was 2 mins of a conversation. Not a nod to his linesman without conversation with anyone.

The club should be calling it out, by name, as per what Celtic did last week.

ANY prolonged interaction with fans (whether your own or opposing) & not returning to pitch is a booking.

These rules aren’t new. Folk are overreacting to what is always a booking.

Had it been his first booking for same incident & he was still on park then this overreaction wouldn’t even be talked about really. Only chat would be why The Jute cunt wasn’t dealt with. Fact that it meant red card has folk imagination running wild like the ref has been unjust & should be expected to ignore rules given circumstances 

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

See above.

You missed my question

24 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You’ve slightly changed / softened your stance, but let me ask you this.

Does MadHun send of Morelos in the same situation?

It wasn’t about applying the rules, he couldn’t wait to even up the sides. Somebody else commented on it after the Utd boy was sent off that he would even up the sides.

There’s no way MadHun send off Morelos in the same situation as that would have incited a riot

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

ANY prolonged interaction with fans (whether your own or opposing) & not returning to pitch is a booking.

These rules aren’t new. Folk are overreacting to what is always a booking.

Had it been his first booking for same incident & he was still on park then this overreaction wouldn’t even be talked about really. Only chat would be why The Jute cunt wasn’t dealt with. Fact that it meant red card has folk imagination running wild like the ref has been unjust & should be expected to ignore rules given circumstances 

Shut up. Ah sehs shut up!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Not that you care about attention or anything ...

The man who created a fake girlfriend and a profile for her on this site to back him up gets off on getting a reaction to "controversial" comments he makes? Shocker!

You are the Piers Morgan of this site.. only with a tenth of his charisma and ten times more of a sad cunt ? (in case you dont realise.. Morgan is a cunt with zero charisma.. just thought id point that out).

How empty your life must be to have the time and inclination you have to be contrary on every major subject on here for a reaction.

For the record this post isnt "triggered" by you or angry at all. As with most people who react to you its more pity than anything else .. 

What gap in your life does trolling on here fill ?

You’re just jealous because you couldn’t even get a ‘fake’ girlfriend 

My ‘fake’ girlfriend (actually my wife) says hi & says you can imagine you are having an affair with her if you like

Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hopefully that fat Jute cunt that shoved Ojo like a coward behind a fence, knowing Ojo can’t get do anything, gets a right going over later. Deserves it

?

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

You missed my question

It wasn’t about applying the rules, he couldn’t wait to even up the sides. Somebody else commented on it after the Utd boy was sent off that he would even up the sides.

There’s no way MadHun send off Morelos in the same situation as that would have incited a riot

The fact that madhun probably loved it (as I have stated plenty times) is irrelevant though really. All I am maintaining is that it was a booking by the rules. Plain & simple. Even if a player doesn’t return to pitch within reasonable time (especially after any interaction with fans) then it’s a booking. There is no debate here. It’s a booking by rules today.

The fact that madhun probably loved it (as I have stated plenty times) is irrelevant though really. All I am maintaining is that it was a booking by the rules. Plain & simple. Even if a player doesn’t return to pitch within reasonable time (especially after any interaction with fans) then it’s a booking. There is no debate here. It’s a booking by rules today.

Does he send of a Hun in the same situation?

• Upvote 1

I doubt it would have made much difference anyway. 

Would we have opened them up anyway with Ojo still on the pitch?

58 minutes ago, ferlaytio said:

McGeouch strolling the game, dictating the tempo of play like a prime Scholes. No idea why he was hooked. That was the turning point. Bizarre substitution.

Maybe we should have started the game with Jenks and McGeouch in the team, and Samuels. Hedges and Ojo benched. Hindsight blah

We lost again

can we please use one or all of the following excuses

too many injuries 

we won on all meaningful measures, data possession shots etc

we are too good to go down

we play better against better sides

an individual error cost us - otherwise everyone can see we were better

you can see what we were trying to do  - it'll just take time

we'd have won if the referee would have played fair

6 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Does he send of a Hun in the same situation?

At ibrox probably not but at an away game then I would say yes & certainly at the piggery.

Bringing the Huns into it as some kind of justification for your argument & in ignorance to the actual rules is a lil bit doubting Thomas  petty though 

I don’t like the decision or the rule but fact of matter is that it’s a booking. He may even have let it go had it been at Pittodrie but he would have been ignoring the rules then. 

All I am saying is that it is a booking. Forget the circumstances

would you expect Morelos to be booked had he done that in south stand? Or would you back him (against rules) & say he is justified to stand his ground?

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

I've said it before and i'll say it again.

Shut the fuck up you complete fucking bellend.

Ojo did fuck all wrong. 

He left the pitch and was in the stand m, that’s a yellow regardless of what you are up to.

1 hour ago, Stoneybloke said:

Another one down the drain. Laborious, innefective buildups make it too easy for the opposition. Too many misfit players who are not sharp enough. Longstaff contributes nothing and looks like he is half asleep all the time.

The Glass experiment has failed. Cormack needs to admit defeat and get it sorted before it's too late.

And you absolutely love it.

At ibrox probably not but at an away game then I would say yes & certainly at the piggery.

Bringing the Huns into it as some kind of justification for your argument & in ignorance to the actual rules is a lil bit doubting Thomas  petty though 

I don’t like the decision or the rule but fact of matter is that it’s a booking. He may even have let it go had it been at Pittodrie but he would have been ignoring the rules then. 

“Roolz are the roolz”  though.

Shouldn’t matter who it was against or where it was.

Are you still claiming he was pulled away?

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

would you expect Morelos to be booked had he done that in south stand? Or would you back him (against rules) & say he is justified to stand his ground?

Can you please cite exactly what Ojo was booked for? What law was broken?

35 minutes ago, super_al said:

Don't disagree but I don't think people understand the model the club have put in place. We no longer have a traditional manager who recruits the players, picks the style of play, hires the staff etc...we are going to hire a head coach who essentially will be there to coach the players. If you remove Glass you get another young head coach. 

Glass picks the team, implements the tactics and hired the coaching staff. He's also in his mid 40s. Apart from that, you're right...

8 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

We lost again

can we please use one or all of the following excuses

too many injuries 

we won on all meaningful measures, data possession shots etc

we are too good to go down

we play better against better sides

an individual error cost us - otherwise everyone can see we were better

you can see what we were trying to do  - it'll just take time

we'd have won if the referee would have played fair

Good list 

Need to add:

Needs 3 transfer windows before we can judge him properly 

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Can you please cite exactly what Ojo was booked for? What law was broken?

Cautionable offences

A player is cautioned if guilty of:

• delaying the restart of play

• dissent by word or action

• entering, re-entering or deliberately leaving the field of play without the referee’s permission

• failing to respect the required distance when play is restarted with a dropped ball, corner kick, free kick or throw-in

• persistent offences (no specific number or pattern of offences constitutes 'persistent')

• unsporting behaviour

• entering the referee review area (RRA)

• excessively using the ‘review’ (TV screen) signal

13 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I doubt it would have made much difference anyway. 

Would we have opened them up anyway with Ojo still on the pitch?

Well, it’s generally called having a man advantage so I would think it would have helped.

4 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Bollocks

If ojo scores there and they are our fans in that stand he gets booked for leaving the pitch and celebrating with the fans. You’re just not allowed to do it.

23 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

See above. Rules are rules. Shite as they are (given today’s circumstances) but ref acted how he is expected to. Had he not booked him (to de-escalate situation) the powers that be would be after him & that was probably one of reasons for him NOT ignoring the rules. 

I hate him & loads more of these biased cunts but this is one occasion I can take blinkers off, ignore circumstances & see that he only done what he is expected to do. It was only a booking after all. Not a straight red & Ojo done enough (regardless of circumstances) to get booked.

The fact that madhun probably loved doing it & the Jute cunt wasn’t dealt with straight away (if indeed at all afterwards) is irrelevant to the booking argument but folk are over reacting to all circumstances surrounding what was a simple booking in any match. 

I know your on the wind up but what rules did he break.
You said at one point he was pulled away. He walked away from the guy and mulgrew walked beside him once he got back onto the pitch. 

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

“Roolz are the roolz”  though.

Shouldn’t matter who it was against or where it was.

Are you still claiming he was pulled away?

No he stood there the whole time & nobody went over to de-escalate & help him because he was going to take on all the Jutes on his own with his refusal to stand down. Only when all the Jutes shat it did Ojo then return to the pitch proudly to then discover he was getting booked & then irately return to bitch at the Jutes & only the Jute Keeper could ‘hud me back’  ?

His actions were a bookable offence. Plain & simple. Only real Karen’s would expect a rule change just because it’s one of our own 

4 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Glass picks the team, implements the tactics and hired the coaching staff. He's also in his mid 40s. Apart from that, you're right...

Young means inexperienced, tactics are now based off the footballing strategy which is not determined by him, he will not have full luxury of hiring the players or the staff in the future. He had greater say this summer whilst other structural changes were being made e.g hiring a head of recruitment.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Why did he leave the pitch? Was it purposefully that he left the pitch?

Did he have to take a few steps forward after steadying himself and end up in the stand?

edit: just watched it again and he actually takes a couple of steps forward again after being pushed back. The more I see it the more convinced I am it’s a yellow. It’s really stupid.