Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Ferguson’s entire game is based on getting stuck in in the middle.

Lewis has been back to his old self since that rough patch he went through earlier in the season.

Hopefully Hayes is playing a bit further forward because he looks better as a winger than a full back, but I suspect he might be played in defence and told to track Boyle as he’s one of the few we have who might be able to keep up with him.

When we beat them I thought Mackenzie did a cracking job that day in keeping Boyle quite. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Doesn't think we should play when only 500 can get in. That we should bring winter break forward to after tonight. All teams will have played 19 games so all on an equal footing.

Plenty of time to fit in the additional fixtures. Start the league again before the Scottish Cup. 

That is far to much sensible talk for when it comes to Scottish football. 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Doesn't think we should play when only 500 can get in. That we should bring winter break forward to after tonight. All teams will have played 19 games so all on an equal footing.

Plenty of time to fit in the additional fixtures. Start the league again before the Scottish Cup. 

Would be the best thing to do . Club is loosing out on two big home gates and £500k , think we are suffering more than any other club in this regard 

23 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Good try  ??

I wouldn’t let them into anything didn’t expect you to be a “ woke type” 

but I suppose the cords and Jesus sandals gave it away 

I don’t get why people would want to discriminate against those who choose not to have a vaccination. If they get covid and suffer because of it then they only have themselves to blame. It doesn’t mean we should stop them from doing what the rest of us do.

12 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I don’t get why people would want to discriminate against those who choose not to have a vaccination. If they get covid and suffer because of it then they only have themselves to blame. It doesn’t mean we should stop them from doing what the rest of us do.

Because my friend they are clogging up the ICU units and have allowed  sturgeon and the government to restrict all of us 

or haven’t you noticed 

but as they say “ happy to discuss” 

??