Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Interesting that Duffy has bombed at Ayr.  I know hes had health problems but he was tipped as one of the "up and comings" was he not.

He's 62........he might have been considered an up and coming managerial talent 30 years ago (his first managerial role was at Falkirk in '88 where he lasted just over a year) but apart from 2 stints with Dundee sandwiching another at Hibs the rest of his career as a manager has been with lower league dross. And he has had some fairly significant gaps in between jobs in the middle part of it. 

He is what he is....a dinosaur graduate from the Largs school of outdated coaching methods.....granted when he was there it was still considered fairly elite.

Lewis

Ojo Gallagher Bates MacKenzie

Ferguson Brown (or Campbell)

Hedges Watkins Hayes

Ramirez

That's how i think Glass will go tonight. Can see him potentially starting Jenks over JET if Hayes is at LB instead of MacKenzie. McCrorie missing is a big blow. Hopefully we don't return to a shambles at the back with Gallagher coming in again.

21 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Lewis

Hedges Watkins Hayes

Ramirez

That's how i think Glass will go tonight. Can see him potentially starting Jenks over JET if Hayes is at LB instead of MacKenzie. McCrorie missing is a big blow. Hopefully we don't return to a shambles at the back with Gallagher coming in again.

The real “Dekky” Gallagher needs to start turning up for Aberdeen. No doubting his ability but there has clearly been some kind of an issue since the summer, given his early lack of game time and then subsequent poor form.

He looked like he was returning to some kind of form before his recent injury so let’s hope he can pick up where he left off.

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

The real “Dekky” Gallagher needs to start turning up for Aberdeen. No doubting his ability but there has clearly been some kind of an issue since the summer, given his early lack of game time and then subsequent poor form.

He looked like he was returning to some kind of form before his recent injury so let’s hope he can pick up where he left off.

I think there's every doubt about his ability. Wasn't exactly great for Motherwell last season either. 

2 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Lewis

Hedges Watkins Hayes

Ramirez

I’d go for pretty much that team but if ramsay is fit he has to start 

1 minute ago, Redtaz2 said:

???

I agree with afc1903mad that anyone should get to go to football matches. These restrictions are just the government making it look like they are in control of things when the opposite is more likely the case. 
I don’t get why people want the football stopped though. Stuff that, keep the matches coming. 

8 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I agree with afc1903mad that anyone should get to go to football matches. These restrictions are just the government making it look like they are in control of things when the opposite is more likely the case. 
I don’t get why people want the football stopped though. Stuff that, keep the matches coming. 

Na I think he intimidated  the vaccinated should be allowed to attend and I wholeheartedly agree with that