Thread O Fechtin

Ke1t

15 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Frightened to intervene these days.

It looked like sensible policing to me.

We can't know what the exact aftermath was but it seemed like a mostly fair fight where all parties were able to leave of their own accord. 

The police did not exacerbate the situation nor did they pick out an individual to arrest so as to answer for the actions of the crowd. 

It's not racist to point out that blacks perpetrate a disproportionately high number of crimes, including violent crime and murder. It's factual. Facts aren't racist. 

The 'Blacks are (more) violent (than whites)' meme is demonstrable horseshit, though. Lenny Henry would be battering people willy nilly if that were true. 

The fact is that minks perpetrate violence, and it doesn't matter the colour. 

The blacks in that video were minks, just like the whites in this video are minks. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Not KFC then?😎

I’ve wondered before about the KKK what the fuck must have those meetings been like. First on the agenda let’s stick a burning cross in some innocent black guys garden, next let’s saunter about dressed like a bunch of dicks. Be aswell breaking someone’s teeth on the kerb and then go for a pint. 

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

I’ve wondered before about the KKK what the fuck must have those meetings been like. First on the agenda let’s stick a burning cross in some innocent black guys garden, next let’s saunter about dressed like a bunch of dicks. Be aswell breaking someone’s teeth on the kerb and then go for a pint. 

Dunno min.  Been a while since I attended the Kincorth chapter meetin' up the Grumps 😎

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

Very well put Fridge.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

That reminds me of a scrap we got into on Bridge Street circa 20 years ago, everyone was getting fired in about - over complete shite. One boy had naebody to hit or be hit so he did the boys car in, by basically taking the doors off the hinges and launching a bottle through the car window. Even back then I thought that’s a bit out of order, we all got locked up aswell. No charges were pressed and as usual chucked out of Lodge Walk at 4am. 

10 hours ago, Fridge said:

That reminds me of a scrap we got into on Bridge Street circa 20 years ago, everyone was getting fired in about - over complete shite. One boy had naebody to hit or be hit so he did the boys car in, by basically taking the doors off the hinges and launching a bottle through the car window. Even back then I thought that’s a bit out of order, we all got locked up aswell. No charges were pressed and as usual chucked out of Lodge Walk at 4am. 

🤔 criminal damage. 

Story sounds like shite.

37 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Taking the door of the hinges sounds like some sort of salvage job. 

He was basically just yanking it back as far as it would go. Maybe he got charged actually but I certainly didn’t and I don’t think he did. Would have thought I’d have been called up as a witness if he did.