Thread O Fechtin

Ke1t

7 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Now I get it. Your one of those under achievers that are quick to get jealous. Never mind. One day you might find your inner warrior. Until then just stay out of other warriors way. It's for the best.

You don't get it. You boasted online, then said "I don't want to talk about it". 

You do. Or you wouldn't have mentioned it. Let's not tell lies. 

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Not boasting. I was merely recounting an event form my past. Going on and on about it and embellishing the story would be boastful bit as I said to some other bloke I'm not interested in doing that. I'll let you off though as it looks as if English probably isn't your mother tongue. 

Its ok pal,

The lads would like to hear it 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's amazing how grammar can change the intended meaning of a sentence, you "rampant homosexual"

You surely know by now I’m on the wind up but you do seem to be a bit more woke than most folk on here who couldn’t give a flying fuck and just get torn in (both here and real life) 

53 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Its ok pal,

The lads would like to hear it 

Sorry but I'm not Prince Harry. Think of me rather as your dear old grandad that fought in the big one but doesn't like to talk about it. 

I've already said more than I normally would about that particular carry on and with that I shall never mention it again. With that the book is closed.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

It’s Red John.

I'm not Red John, Fred Titmus or Mad Cyril. 

Theres no mystery. I'm Roger Ramjet and I'm new to these parts. The forum was suggested to me by one of my care workers as she knows how much I love the Dons and I've been a bit down in the dumps since my wife crossed over. I'm grateful to her as it's really helping pick me up. She suggested the name too. Roger isn't my real name as it happens. I wanted to use my real one but she said you have to be careful with your identity online as it can leave you open to hackers and scammers.

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Hahaha that first punch that hits the Stone Island jacket boy and knocks him back holding his nose

wearing the jacket for a bit of FV culture and shiting it against one person with all your mates 

He then makes a return when the Wolves fans on the deck and gives him a sly kick