Holiday's 2022

For Fecks Sake

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Correct,so stop referring to mine. 

You're a boring, repetitive, pedantic wanker. If you perceive that as a criticism of your "posting style" that's your call. It's meant as a criticism of you as a person.

I've always thought blocking people was bent as fuck but I'm going to have to go back on that. Your infuriating tediousness has gotten too much. Wear it as a badge of honour as much as you want, I couldn't give a shit.

35 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not going down any route other than pointing out the inconsistency in what you were saying. 

The "do as I say, not as I do" approach from the Boris Johnson of the Hat. 

Yeah there is a touch of that. Was meeting folk over there and was travelling alone so thought it'd be worth the risk. Long haul with kid and wife in tow? Fuck that, too head bursting.

2 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

No i wish min. Grabbed it fae the net.

Myself and a few mates go there camping and fishing each year. Stunning place like.

Camped there last year 

5671-C02-B-89-D0-4-EF9-B2-A7-1-D14-C6652

excellent weather obviously. The restaurant further back up the road has some menu 

Recommend it to anyone although in peak holiday time it’ll be a fuckin nightmare road with caravan idiots 

11 hours ago, Poodler said:

Camped there last year 

5671-C02-B-89-D0-4-EF9-B2-A7-1-D14-C6652

excellent weather obviously. The restaurant further back up the road has some menu 

Recommend it to anyone although in peak holiday time it’ll be a fuckin nightmare road with caravan idiots 

Was there last year in August. Arrived about 9am on a thursday and had to park about quarter of a mile up the road from the point car park due to the amount of cars and folk. Fucking brutal.

Great place to get wrecked in the sun

17 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

That's a 5 minutes walk. How the hell did you survive!?

If you had seen the amount of gear we were carrying for camping and fishing you would understand that it makes a big difference.

But i wouldna expect anything less from you jumping in with both feet.

There’s something nae right with you.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

If you had seen the amount of gear we were carrying for camping and fishing you would understand that it makes a big difference.

But i wouldna expect anything less from you jumping in with both feet.

There’s something nae right with you.

You're very touchy, no need to get personal. 

On 6/7/2022 at 9:01 PM, Reed or deed said:

Was there last year in August. Arrived about 9am on a thursday and had to park about quarter of a mile up the road from the point car park due to the amount of cars and folk. Fucking brutal.

Great place to get wrecked in the sun

Maybe next time you'll offload all the equipment at the car park, drive the quarter of a mile,  park the car and hike the 400 metres back to your kit.

If there's two of you, leave one with the kit.

Think ahead chief, think ahead.

46 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Maybe next time you'll offload all the equipment at the car park, drive the quarter of a mile,  park the car and hike the 400 metres back to your kit.

If there's two of you, leave one with the kit.

Think ahead chief, think ahead.

Aye that’s what you would do if there was space to park and drop stuff off.

There wasn’t and some of the cunts gan aboot would have probably pinched our stuff by the time we got back.

We were better than that and used a nearby sheep as a mule.

5 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s the thing with these nice bits , word soon gets out and other people(cunts) just spoil it.

Thousands of nice places to camp if you are willing to hike for 30 minutes with your kit. It's the lazy car camping cunts who ruin it for folk, not meaning Reed or Deed. The folk who park in a lay-by camp right next to it and leave half their shite behind.