Vicente Besuijen

Just now, Mouzer said:

More assumptions.

If he was as good as some people think they remember, he would be playing or gone because there would be interest in him if any use. Vinnie, Duncan and Morris are all not good enough to be starting week in week out  for AFC.

Replace them and move on to better.

Ik Morris gets a lot of shit but he is good enough for the current team.

We aren't anything special remember.

19 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Doesn’t have the pace to get away from his man. Pretty crucial in his role. No great loss if/when he goes. 

Funnily enough, said vest stats show that there are only 2 players in the squad quicker than him 🤣

But we all know what stats are like, thanks to Ebbe

9 minutes ago, Mouzer said:

More assumptions.

If he was as good as some people think they remember, he would be playing or gone because there would be interest in him if any use. Vinnie, Duncan and Morris are all not good enough to be starting week in week out  for AFC.

He wanted to stay and was told in the summer he'd get his chance.

2 hours ago, Mouzer said:

How about Vinnie is just not good enough? Cant recall him ever having a decent game or even thinking, there is something about him. Sooner he is away the better for everyone, his career has been stalled for two seasons now, not good for any player.

Inclined to agree.

Yes he has a quality name, but always felt he was a bit limited and flattered to deceive more often than not.

If he was good enough I am sure he'd be playing more regularly. I suspect he thinks he's Messi but he's actually Vicente Besuijen.

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, Mouzer said:

More assumptions.

There was interest in him in summer but we wouldn’t let him go on loan. 

3 hours ago, McPhee123 said:

Funnily enough, said vest stats show that there are only 2 players in the squad quicker than him 🤣

The IT guy needs sacked. Someone has linked up the vest stats computer to the printer in your house and they've linked to salary department into Ten Caats home network. 

• Dildo 1

People suggesting his attitude is poor... you never really get that impression from the squad photos where he usually seems to be smiling and getting on well with the other players. Looks more like the bad attitude is from management trying to throw their weight around. Robson has shown how stubborn he is this season in persisting with a system and style that doesn't work and is turning supporters off - wouldn't be surprised if he's exactly the same when it comes to his approach to man-management. Once he's made his mind up he won't want to be seen to have been wrong.

• Upvote 1

Always thought he looked pretty decent on left, running at players & coming inside sometimes. He’s certainly as good if not better at than some others that have filled that area in his absence. I don’t think it’s been mainly down to footballing abilities that’s kept him out of squad under 2 managers (who knows) but if it is then I certainly don’t trust the judgement of the two managers that have made that assessment. They hardly have an impeccable record themselves 

10 hours ago, McPhee123 said:

Fair enough. I’m only going by what I’ve seen in a number of games. Has the skill beat his man but not the pace to then get away away him. He’s maybe quicker these days 😊

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, McPhee123 said:

Aye, he'll be gone by the end of the week. What a waste.

True. Although being shoddily treated by Robson, he will be on a relatively decent wage for us. And if hes not going to contribute a single minute then gives us wiggle room to get someone else in.

Thought he was decent and could have linked up well with miovski and duk.
Goodwin fucked him about like a lot of others but when he came back from his loan I thought robson would give him a chance but not 1 minute. Seems strange to not get a game at all

Best for all Vinny moves on, especially the player himself. Doesn't exactly come across as a rogue element, so it's a little bizarre he's been frozen out the way he has. Would have hoped Goodwin's departure would have seen the slate wiped clean, but it is what it is.

Bloody shame that it's coming to this. The guy looked like he was going to be adding something useful and at times exciting to us. The thought of him on a wing feeding Miovski and Duk maybe on the other wing doing similar just sounded great but Goodwin and Robson shutting him out? Just so odd.

Hope he does well if he goes wherever he goes.

2 hours ago, ERNIE said:

Disappointing but don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

There must be something bizarre going on at Pittodrie because for the last 6 months we've had 3 first team players....all fit and healthy for the most part....that have not contributed a single minute. 

For all Swiss Tony talks about transparency and being open with the fans, the club hasn't once given us the slightest inkling as to why we wasted so much money in wages, or why and who signed them in the first place, or why a useful player like Bezuijen was frozen out. 

I don't think I've known a period in the club's history where the fans have been so placid and accepting of the shite on and off the field. 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

Bloody shame that it's coming to this. The guy looked like he was going to be adding something useful and at times exciting to us. The thought of him on a wing feeding Miovski and Duk maybe on the other wing doing similar just sounded great but Goodwin and Robson shutting him out? Just so odd.

Hope he does well if he goes wherever he goes.

When did he ever play well on the wing for us?

The reputation he has amongst a section of our support has no basis in the reality of his actual performances for us.

• Upvote 4